Arena,farm suggestion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena,farm suggestion...

Hi i sawed a lot of people making their suggestions so i said ill do some suggestions too.
    The first suggestion is about are pvp sets
    We all know that the pvp sets in arena shop are bought with insigna and they are for these levels:
    Level 35
    Level 45
    Level 55.
    Now a lot of people woh are in old servers and are lvl 65+ are with lvl 55 sets and some maybe think that making pve sets its to hard so my suggestion its to make lvl 65 sets
    costs for lvl 65 pvp set:
    Level 65 Helmet = 1700 Insignia
    Level 65 Brooch = 1500 Insignia
    Level 65 Armor = 2700 Insignia
    Level 65 Weapon= 3000 Insignia
    Total amount of = 8900 Insignia

If you have 2,3,4 parts of the set you will recive these bonuses
    Bonus:
    (2)Endurance +200
    (3)Increases initial rage minimum by 30
    (4)Ignores an enemy's 2500 PDEF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The second suggestion its about farm planting places
    At farm we have a totall of 12 planting places but they need to unlock with level except the 3 last ones.
    3 Places = Farm lvl 1-4
    4 Places = Farm lvl 5-9
    5 Places = Farm lvl 10-14
    6 Places = Farm lvl 15-19
    7 Places = Farm lvl 20-24
    8 Places = Farm lvl 25-29
    9 Places = Farm lvl 30-..
    But the first 9 ones are unlocked with levels but they are 3 left which you cant unlock yet
    My suggestion its those last 3 places to be unlocked with levels too but with this farm level amount
    The 10th Place with farm lvl 45
    The 11th Place with farm lvl 55
    The 12th Place with farm lvl 65.
    So these are my suggestions and i hope the game masters and the players like them.

If you have to add something more for this post please feel free to write it on an reply.
    Last edited by LLSW-MASTER; 07-04-2013, 09:35 AM. Reason: Added something else
    IGN:LLSW
    LEVEL:69+
    BATTLE RAITING:50,000+
    VIP:NO
    CASHER:YES
    GUILD:UNITY
    GUILD RANK #2(FAST BECOMING #1)

Farm bit, sure..

Arena set, no.

Comment

i like the suggestions theyr good the lvl 65 set to cause its true that a lot of people have been leveling up fast and theyr lvl 65 + so they need the lvl 65 set i am an lvl 68 mage and i have level 55 set its hard to make lvl 60 pve set ... so pvp set a lot more easier only you buy it with insignia and its done ...

Comment

for set...
        urgh...
        it's already asked so many time.
        The aswer; a big no.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by kanibalBG View Post
          i like the suggestions theyr good the lvl 65 set to cause its true that a lot of people have been leveling up fast and theyr lvl 65 + so they need the lvl 65 set i am an lvl 68 mage and i have level 55 set its hard to make lvl 60 pve set ... so pvp set a lot more easier only you buy it with insignia and its done ...
          It's not suppose to be easy to make, and that's why players who put time and effort, or money into making it are so much stronger than pvp users.

Comment

making pve set not suppose to be easy, the 65 pvp set probably wont be put into the game anyways.

Comment

even if 65pvp set is available.. 70MPs will still kick pvp set's ***

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                even if 65pvp set is available.. 70MPs will still kick pvp set's ***
                Right'o.

With no rage gain per action, even if 65 PvP sets exist, they can forget about beating 70 MPs.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X