Clear All

• ChieftainRez
    replied
    and Death is my favorite one-shot keel.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    And Condor is the sarcastic ex-mod that I love. (not that kind of love)
    Death and Condor, sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Probably because winlord is an infamous hater and flamer.
    And Condor is the sarcastic ex-mod that I love. (not that kind of love)

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    Oh yeah and notice how SinWill didn't say anything? Probably because he/she recognized the post for what it was.

That is all
    Probably because winlord is an infamous hater and flamer.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Why do you think one of the top mages in this game needs your advice?
    Well, Ana, Ana,
    Sinwill didn;t really need to heal much considering his build can stand it.
    So it;s fine for him to use dth.
    Ask why?
    He's one of top mage on US-East, Sorceror.
    So, well... he will be fine with using dth as much as he want and still had time to build rage when he need heal
    I like how Anata's very NON-confrontational statement of opinion which followed a COMPLIMENT towards SinWill got him flamed. Don't get me wrong I respect SinWill's ability to build and play a mage (of course I hate him/her with the fury of a thousand burning suns for screwing up my WAGER lol) but that doesn't mean the name is world renowned or even known outside East Coast servers and certain portions of this board. Also The DHT thing is a matter of personal preference. I don't specc into it and don't really intend to until I have nothing else to put points in. I prefer RoF, MD, Bolt, Thunderer, Resto for full DPS spec and RoF, MD, Bolt, Resto, BL for Heal heavy PvP. I would debate the value of DHT with anyone regardless of who they are. You people need to chill on the hero worship. Oh yeah and notice how SinWill didn't say anything? Probably because he/she recognized the post for what it was.

That is all

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Well, Ana, Ana,
    Sinwill didn;t really need to heal much considering his build can stand it.
    So it;s fine for him to use dth.
    Ask why?
    He's one of top mage on US-East, Sorceror.
    So, well... he will be fine with using dth as much as he want and still had time to build rage when he need heal.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Why you have problem with my point of this theard? Idk with who i talking - not from my timezone have something more to say? Or you just want call me dumbass I dont talk with you, dont need spam cya and have nice dreams

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Gz LD rank
    Next thing,dth is nice skill if you start with 100 rage - bg or gb.
    But in bg if you go with dth spec...you are lower healer what is most after aoe,mage adventage
    In gb if you have heal tree mage in grup - this is not a problem.
    Dth like dds is very powerfull skill but you use it ... Not many times. Thats why if you must choice dth or other skills=other skills

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    DHT is useful. Tricky to use and hard to justify being on bar in place of other skills but it can be an "I win" button. Castinator, Ring, and focus (talent) procs for rage reduction justify using it. Awakening talent only reduces the rage cost for Delphic Thunder Frenzy (1st delphic) if it procs when you use rain of fire and doesn't apply to DHT.

Callousness talent (the only one that directly modifies DHT) reduces DHT cooldown time and causes it to have a CHANCE to throw damage absorbing bubbles on the mage and his team (procs independantly for each hit and randomly applies bubbles to you/your team; very unreliable).

Personally, I DO use DHT for guild battles and when I'm in damage spec for group arena. Starting rage for me is 49 (39 from clothes, 10 from medallion). Yes, it's tricky to use and difficult to save up for, but consistant damage + stun chance + possible bubbles for my team. Hard to justify its usage in PvE, though.

Keep in mind, when you're in PvE gear, you gain 10 rage when you use a rune, so rune system is still effective for building up to DHT, you just can't spam runes back-to-back anymore.
    Gz LD rank
    Next thing,dth is nice skill if you start with 100 rage - bg or gb.
    But in bg if you go with dth spec...you are lower healer what is most after aoe,mage adventage
    In gb if you have heal tree mage in grup - this is not a problem.
    Dth like dds is very powerfull skill but you use it ... Not many times. Thats why if you must choice dth or other skills=other skills

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    DHT is useful. Tricky to use and hard to justify being on bar in place of other skills but it can be an "I win" button. Castinator, Ring, and focus (talent) procs for rage reduction justify using it. Awakening talent only reduces the rage cost for Delphic Thunder Frenzy (1st delphic) if it procs when you use rain of fire and doesn't apply to DHT.

Callousness talent (the only one that directly modifies DHT) reduces DHT cooldown time and causes it to have a CHANCE to throw damage absorbing bubbles on the mage and his team (procs independantly for each hit and randomly applies bubbles to you/your team; very unreliable).

Personally, I DO use DHT for guild battles and when I'm in damage spec for group arena. Starting rage for me is 49 (39 from clothes, 10 from medallion). Yes, it's tricky to use and difficult to save up for, but consistant damage + stun chance + possible bubbles for my team. Hard to justify its usage in PvE, though.

Keep in mind, when you're in PvE gear, you gain 10 rage when you use a rune, so rune system is still effective for building up to DHT, you just can't spam runes back-to-back anymore.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    That is my point. The issue is that the runes allowed mages to use that weapon. I'd save up my rage runes for that skill. The point is, we have this skill, and can't really use it. It takes up a skill spot. Now, I am not sure, but how hard is it for an archer to use a weapon that does this kind of damage? They cast faster, build rage faster, and our leveling tool is gone. My issue is either make it easier to build that rage, lower the rage cost, and adjust casting times for knights, mages and archers. Archers DPS is too high now that the rage issues exist.
    You are Noob mage if you need dth in fight...the best mage setup in 60+v is rof mete resto and bl and ofc bolt...Noone can deal 100 rage skill without problem
    And like others say, where new runes system is here as a problem?

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    That is my point. The issue is that the runes allowed mages to use that weapon. I'd save up my rage runes for that skill. The point is, we have this skill, and can't really use it. It takes up a skill spot. Now, I am not sure, but how hard is it for an archer to use a weapon that does this kind of damage? They cast faster, build rage faster, and our leveling tool is gone. My issue is either make it easier to build that rage, lower the rage cost, and adjust casting times for knights, mages and archers. Archers DPS is too high now that the rage issues exist.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I'd rather use RoF + Meteor, less rage, and almost the same damage

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    1. There is nothing in your post about runes. Which is completely odd considering your topic title.

2. Delphic Hell Thunder is a useless skill, I don't know any mages that use it.
    It's beautiful to behold... animation is awesome! ^_^

and if you get lucky - with a PVE set & appropriate talents - you earn rage casting it...

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    DHT costs 100 rage.

So if you start out with a PVE set and level 3 clothes. It's 5 LB's to save up for it.

If you have a set of rings that's another increased chance of reduced cost.

Two mage talents are directly useful for DHT - one of them is even geared toward making it better.

It's an extremely powerful skill. It's high cost reflects that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X