Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mge or Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    Mages are easier to handle and provide more options, but they smell funny and wear dresses. I say go with Knight, but be prepared to do the legwork necessary if you do.
    I'm usually naked, so any clothes on me would be an improvement... are they? And dear, being prepared to do some legwork also mean you're going to take it up the rear, just saying.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      I'm usually naked, so any clothes on me would be an improvement...
      I doubt that

Comment

i think mage have more options...

He can build a set up agains archer or knith, or even mage. Also he can build a setup agains archer, knigth.

Minus of these set up let say agains archer, u be easy target for mage let say... or a lit bit harder target for knigth

But a party of 3 mages combinations in arena if one go for dmg, other for healing... have atvantage

atleast i think so

Comment

Wrong mage can be easily eradicated by archers, they are hopeless infront of them but, This game runs in a process...Lol you play this game should be obious . If you have 1 mage 1 archer and 1 knight lvl 50 all, all have 40k br, the archer will always kill the mage if they are close to the same BR, Mage will always kill knight, and knights will always kill archers. Get facts right*

Comment

Originally posted by [SHINxTENSHI] View Post
            Wrong mage can be easily eradicated by archers, they are hopeless infront of them but, This game runs in a process...Lol you play this game should be obious . If you have 1 mage 1 archer and 1 knight lvl 50 all, all have 40k br, the archer will always kill the mage if they are close to the same BR, Mage will always kill knight, and knights will always kill archers. Get facts right*
            You are already assuming that the archer has a pve set or smth. At 56, with 42k br and pvp set, 8.4k mdef, I get rolled over by similar br mages easily. It just takes way too long to get through their templars. They are the main reason I had to stop going bg after getting my Elite Crusader rank till i get my pve set.
            Last edited by kosprov; 07-07-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
              You are already assuming that the archer has a pve set or smth. At 56, with 42k br and pvp set, 8.4k mdef, I get rolled over by similar br mages easily. It just takes way too long to get through their templars. They are the main reason I had to stop going bg after getting my Elite Crusader rank till i get my pve set.
              Pve set dont helps a lot...46k br and even 43k br mage make me pain . If i fight with similar br mage - i dont have much to say

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
              X