Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes

I wen t to have new ones

urr... yes?
    What you mean?
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

I am thinking maybe he means additional classes from just mage, knight, and archer. I would like to have an option (and hey,here's how to make more $, 7road) to change from the class I started with.They added the rename feature so why not a reclassify feature? Yes I realize there's a lot more involved in changing say from a knight to a mage but should be doable programming-wise. I think this would help people to maintain interest that might otherwise quit leading to declines in active server population. Not sure how much rename card is but would anyone pay, say 2k balens to change to another class?

Comment

You mean 20k...
        1st post you want new class, now you want class change card...what in 3 post?you dont like knight - start over as a mage on new acc

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

dont forget, u will have old armors)) what to do with them? to get new PVP costly but possible.... to get PVE set.... possible but price is so huge that... no thanks) unlessthey change and armors

Comment

I wouldn't mind if perhaps we had...say...

Reach level 50 Archer and you can then choose to go down one of two upgrade paths,
            perhaps, Rogue or Hunter? or something like that. Rogue might have more faster attack speed buffs and Hunter may have much higher crit damage/rate buffs...

Or mage, might be Priest/Warlock .. Priest has stronger heals and ability to ressurect, while Warlocks have stronger dps..

and one for knights, giving more tanking ability on one, and more dps on the other?

Something like that to distinguish more between characters.

Comment

I just want the shields they give Knights on the promotion posters! Dem liars!
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

because magicians lose their voices! really not very nice

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  1st post you want new class, now you want class change card...what in 3 post?
                  They're not the same person...

Comment

oh i see, thats a game suggestion.
                    .:.:.:..:..:.:.::..:.:.:.:.:.::.:.:.:.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.
                    retired r2gamer, new account made for eternal saga *-*
                    past. present.
                    r2 member for almost 2 years, old account was cantille.
                    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that for me Creamy, and jeez it was only a suggestion never mind I will go back to not interacting at all Anata.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        They're not the same person...
                        Ops, damn hungover^^
                        xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I want to try a Robot Class, would be hilarious.

Hay, we already got Tank,s Robot is not out of the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            I want to try a Robot Class, would be hilarious.

Hay, we already got Tank,s Robot is not out of the possibility.
                            Hmm... how would their skills be allotted? Melee? Ranged? Matk or Patk? Kinda too many to be fixed into one class I think. I would be interested in some classes that have similar gears and looks to the troops we have access to. Templars' armor look cool, Paladins are nice as well. Angels would make a fine class as well.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                            X