Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need to be Fixed (Tank War)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to be Fixed (Tank War)

Yea.. well...

This:

As you can see, the entire team on the other side left, so my team won by default, but... we get no small runestone, what the F....

I demand a fix for this so ppls don't lose Runestones because the other team exploits and ruins the game for others.

(By exploit, it is the widely known issue that some players join, leave, join to go into another Tank Map)
    (but it is now entire teams doing it)

For a non-casher 150 rune exp is huge, since there is no other way to obtain exp runes (except for one rune in devotion)

If this issue is not fixed, than change that "Seed" in Guild Alter back to 'Runes"
    Last edited by anichaos; 07-06-2013, 09:27 AM.

Rezing this thread back up.

Because I just experience the same thing yet again...

Getting real annoyed of not getting any Runestone just because the opposing exploit the game.

I am missing out on at least 13 Runestones (average that I get, cause I always get 1st or 2nd rank)

That's 13 x 50 = 650 Rune EXP.

If you're gonna leave it like this where others can exploit the leaving and rejoining...

At least make it where the other side still get full reward.

And no, the system won't let me rejoin and get the reward again because the attempt is used up.

Maybe this is the downside of using the best tank available? should we be forced to use lower rank tanks just so the other side don't leave at first sight? lol.....
    Last edited by anichaos; 09-08-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

yeah ... happend to me 3 times last week

Comment

Fix this bug.

It is annoying.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

they fixed it before last merge ) if all team gets out you got the prizes for 1st place. atleast boot all the players out ...

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            they fixed it before last merge ) if all team gets out you got the prizes for 1st place. atleast boot all the players out ...
            Yea, would be great if the opposing had all left, the other side also gets kicked out and can rejoin back into another Tank Trial.

Comment

Tank trials are flawed at mo if your team joins and you dont like opponents u can leave and restart vs opponents you wanna fight against. Likewise if u create a room just you n start u can leave and opponents get some winnings but lose out.

They seriously need to put it that you can join only once and if you leave thats ya tank trials done for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                Tank trials are flawed at mo if your team joins and you dont like opponents u can leave and restart vs opponents you wanna fight against. Likewise if u create a room just you n start u can leave and opponents get some winnings but lose out.

They seriously need to put it that you can join only once and if you leave thats ya tank trials done for the day.
                yeap did you think that out much? what if i get 3 afks? i`ll be **** then right?

Comment

I had extreme lag today, I tried to enter tanks, apparently it ended before I could load through or something, and I got a failure chest + diamond pack (1st place one) oO
                  The score screen showed all zeroes I think.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

so far, the only fix i know is to join tanks right after bg. everybody tends to stay then.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i found the perfect fix join 1-2 mins before the match end ..find any weapon and kill allllllllll )) till they wake up you have 1-2 kills ahead and little time to fix it.

Comment

MY GOD...

This time... it wasn't because of default Win

But this dude kept on leaving and rejoining whenever I get his HP down to like 5% just before I kill him, so I get no points, but he gets 100% back when he rejoins and slowly down my HP...

This thing frikins sucks... he did it 4 times in a roll, stayed on the 4th because the timer was about to reach 21:25 (the time when system won't allow you to join into Tank Trial)

I got 3rd rank... should have been 1st or 2nd since I would have kill the dude 3 times already.

Another fix...

Add in a 5~10 min cooldown just like BG, so players would have to wait 5 mins before they can rejoin back into Tank Trial.

What this cooldown do is it makes the players think "do I have enough time to rejoin"

or better yet... do not allow the player to leave the Tank Trial for at least 5 mins once they're inside.

This allows other players that do play in the game to get some points and also allow more players to join into the game before the first exploiter leaves.

Still need to add in full reward if all opposing side leave tho, because it sucks to get no Runestone just because ppls are exploiting the game.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 09-09-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          MY GOD...

This time... it wasn't because of default Win

But this dude kept on leaving and rejoining whenever I get his HP down to like 5% just before I kill him, so I get no points, but he gets 100% back when he rejoins and slowly down my HP...

This thing frikins sucks... he did it 4 times in a roll, stayed on the 4th because the timer was about to reach 21:25 (the time when system won't allow you to join into Tank Trial)

I got 3rd rank... should have been 1st or 2nd since I would have kill the dude 3 times already.

Another fix...

Add in a 5 min cooldown just like BG, so players would have to wait 5 mins before they can rejoin back into Tank Trial.
                          omg this is pure evil )

Comment

Once upon a time. My team enter Tank Battles, and for just 3's. Battles end. And we got same result
                            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I am enjoying this tank system.

Comment

Working...
                              X