When do the June events end?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do the June events end?

Is there anymore events coming after the ones we have now or is the 7th the last day of events? Would like to know so i can know when to spend my gold medals.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Is there anymore events coming after the ones we have now or is the 7th the last day of events? Would like to know so i can know when to spend my gold medals.
    They finish in another 4 days - the 10th if my interpretation of the in game hot events panel is correct.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Okay so there is no more events after these ones we have right now or is there something else?

Comment

Okay so there is no more events after these ones we have right now or is there something else?
        Based on the pattern of monthly events the JULY event should start in the next few days. The quests for June event will be done but the exchange will continue for a few more days so people have time to get rid of all their medals. Other than that I have no clue what the actual July event is going to be.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Other than that I have no clue what the actual July event is going to be.
          Probably involves $...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

it will start on the 10 the new event and we will get a new free mount and another mount for $

Comment

Some people are just genuinely clueless about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Some people are just genuinely clueless about the game.
                And some people are just grumpy and tactless......guess which type you are.....
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                  it will start on the 10 the new event and we will get a new free mount and another mount for $
                  Curious about the free mount. You talking a new mount available with Mount Spirits? Or will it be available with some other type of in-game currency?
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Probably involves $...
                    And the award for most painfully obvious statement EVER goes to......lol. I did kind of hand that one to you on a silver platter though Ginger so kudos.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Curious about the free mount. You talking a new mount available with Mount Spirits? Or will it be available with some other type of in-game currency?
                      Well if the events that were posted on the forums that recently got deleted from mods are true. Then you can get a wild Alpaca mount for free and some other mount which cost balens to get. Ofc though we have no clue what exactly the events are due to that the events could be changed.

Comment

July Event was posted up before, 2 times.

However they were deleted because R2 likes to hide their updates until the last possible minute.

Well if the events that were posted on the forums that recently got deleted from mods are true. Then you can get a wild Alpaca mount for free and some other mount which cost balens to get. Ofc though we have no clue what exactly the events are due to that the events could be changed.
                        I donno, I didn't get a chance to do Calcs on the event before it was deleted (like the one I did for June's event)

Where you can only obtain 47 Gold Chests if you don't do any Balen related events. (that's if you didn't obtain extra silver coins from Silver chests)

Comment

And the award for most painfully obvious statement EVER goes to......lol. I did kind of hand that one to you on a silver platter though Ginger so kudos.
                          Aye the silver platter was very gratefully recieved...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            July Event was posted up before, 2 times.

However they were deleted because R2 likes to hide their updates until the last possible minute.

I donno, I didn't get a chance to do Calcs on the event before it was deleted (like the one I did for June's event)

Where you can only obtain 47 Gold Chests if you don't do any Balen related events. (that's if you didn't obtain extra silver coins from Silver chests)
                            Wow another thinly veiled complaint from anichaos directed towards the game he obviously hates yet still continues to play........did NOT see that coming.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Wow another thinly veiled complaint from anichaos directed towards the game he obviously hates yet still continues to play........did NOT see that coming.
                              um... what complain?

I guess you can't read eh?

Everything I said are True, none are wrong.

In fact, there are threads out there about it, please read before you type.

As a matter of fact, it sounds like you're the one complaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X