Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you supposed to get level 60 legendary gear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you supposed to get level 60 legendary gear?

I have saved up a little more than 350 skeleton keys since the creation of my account. I have never used any. From my understanding, that would get me about 240 level 6 crystaloids and legendary stones. How am I supposed to get 1200 legendary stones and crystaloids?

Im a little unsure as to how the developers expect this to be possible. I am *hoping* somebody gives me information of something new to come in a future update that will make this a little more feasible (such as auction house).

CW glory shop.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

You dont get stones and loids only from summoner, you get 1-2 loids and stones from 1 and 2 bossso per day most of the time you get 6-7 loid/stone.
      Thats mean 42-50 per week so not that bad if we ad you gain keys still...ofc farming 60v set is hard job -5 months maybe...but who say this will be easy? You want easy - make 50 set in 3 months

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        You dont get stones and loids only from summoner, you get 1-2 loids and stones from 1 and 2 bossso per day most of the time you get 6-7 loid/stone.
        Thats mean 42-50 per week so not that bad if we ad you gain keys still...ofc farming 60v set is hard job -5 months maybe...but who say this will be easy? You want easy - make 50 set in 3 months
        Erm, I'm sure everyone knows this but just throwing this out.

you do get stones from NM summoner (stating the obvious, I know)
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Erm, I'm sure everyone knows this but just throwing this out.

you do get stones from NM summoner (stating the obvious, I know)
          He ask, i answer ofc this is obvius, but he make calculation only with summon run...thats why i say about other ways to gain stuffs for pve set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Wait 5 months for the set then you be already out lvled and need the 70 pve gear which will take a year to get. No other game I ever played makes you wait half a year to a year for a set that isn't even end game. Just saying. That is probably the biggest problem for the game. is that gear is way too hard to get and needs adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Wait 5 months for the set then you be already out lvled and need the 70 pve gear which will take a year to get. No other game I ever played makes you wait half a year to a year for a set that isn't even end game. Just saying. That is probably the biggest problem for the game. is that gear is way too hard to get and needs adjustments.

Just saw level 60 legendary stone in the shop for 145 balens. That's $1.45 X 1200 = $1740

$1740? If I could afford $1740, I wouldn't be playing browser games.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                Just saw level 60 legendary stone in the shop for 145 balens. That's $1.45 X 1200 = $1740

You can also buy legendary stones from your guild shop....500 contributions per stone....there are a lot of ways to get loids and legend stones....it's possible...it just takes time

Comment

Easiest way to get the stones is through class wars, wagering does help a bit.
                  As for loids, only easy way to get them is through buying them when the packs come out, 159 balen per x10 xD
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Sad true is, 7r and r2 point is to make money - if ppl dont want w8 half year for set, can buy loid paks = cash
                    Thats why i farm my 50 set,have it and can skip 60 - go for 70

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Besides, legandary stones u can buy from guild shop 5 per day i think.

Even to get set take long time... but what is the point to run in lvl like mad?)

If u get some new interesting instance, pvp battel and so on... i would run in lvl like mad... now, u wont get nothing new. Well, maybe i mistake

Comment

70 which takes a year and would cost too much to cash for it, or im missing something?
                        Also levelling talents to 70s max takes several months.
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

Really I would just buy a new computer with that money or something else.

Comment

Sad true is, 7r and r2 point is to make money - if ppl dont want w8 half year for set, can buy loid paks = cash
                            Don't mention 7roads. 7roads has auction house so it's much much easier to get the sets. R2 is the one that decides to cheap out and not put an auction house in. Please understand the differnce.

Comment

You havent gather enought one of my party has 800+ xD.

Comment

Working...
                              X