Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you supposed to get level 60 legendary gear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
    Really I would just buy a new computer with that money or something else.
    Only casher can get somthng big in a litle time.
    yes for me and for u with 14k++ $ will go and buy new computer but not everyone is poor like me and dats de target for r2 they want to suck their $ ,and of crouse they (not poor people/not who thing pay for fun is a waste) aware of dat ,but who care they have it,and dis somthng u need for fun so who care,suck me i will lose nothing i will bcm much stronger,i will have smthng to be proud, im the number 1 balenors in dis game,buahahahhahahahaha bown down,effort is nothing when someone can do effort and money hahahahahahahaha
    IGN : MsKorupsi
    server : 3
    level : 69
    BR : 200k++
    knights fable

Comment

money money money. without paying, collecting those sit it feels like forever

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
        If you actually spend time to get it, you'd know it doesn't take anywhere near 'forever'.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

time = money
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

off-topic: After you socket normal gear, will it lose the extra sockets when you make it legendary?

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
              off-topic: After you socket normal gear, will it lose the extra sockets when you make it legendary?
              No, you don't lose any sockets. In fact, you can open another socket.

{OuO**

Comment

If you're against grinding then spending money is the only option, that is loids promo every 3 months.
                Grinding 60 set doesn't take long, 6 months total for me, 3 months loids and 3 months leg stones,
                full set including jewels and rings. I'm not VIP, so would be faster if you are one, but I needed
                the basic rage set first to be able to do nightmare dens, that is the fastest way.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

get other friends with keys i farmed over 500 loids/leg stones myself so it can be done just takes time.

got to be open and look around... come out the hole and meet the world lol.

Comment

I have saved up a little more than 350 skeleton keys since the creation of my account. I have never used any. From my understanding, that would get me about 240 level 6 crystaloids and legendary stones. How am I supposed to get 1200 legendary stones and crystaloids?

Im a little unsure as to how the developers expect this to be possible. I am *hoping* somebody gives me information of something new to come in a future update that will make this a little more feasible (such as auction house).

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
                    07-06-2013 06:50 PM #2
                    Telstar
                    Squire of Statements

CW glory shop.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
                    07-06-2013 07:00 PM #3
                    AnataOFAkku
                    Mage of Multitudes

You dont get stones and loids only from summoner, you get 1-2 loids and stones from 1 and 2 bossso per day most of the time you get 6-7 loid/stone.
                    Thats mean 42-50 per week so not that bad if we ad you gain keys still...ofc farming 60v set is hard job -5 months maybe...but who say this will be easy? You want easy - make 50 set in 3 months

07-06-2013 07:48 PM #4
                    CondorHero
                    Knight of Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    You dont get stones and loids only from summoner, you get 1-2 loids and stones from 1 and 2 bossso per day most of the time you get 6-7 loid/stone.
                    Thats mean 42-50 per week so not that bad if we ad you gain keys still...ofc farming 60v set is hard job -5 months maybe...but who say this will be easy? You want easy - make 50 set in 3 months
                    Erm, I'm sure everyone knows this but just throwing this out.

you do get stones from NM summoner (stating the obvious, I know)

Malleus

Guild: DEADLY_SIN

[S50] Hereafter

Ex-R²Games Wartune Forum Moderator: January 2013 - February 2013

07-06-2013 07:59 PM #5
                    AnataOFAkku
                    Mage of Multitudes

Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post

He ask, i answer ofc this is obvius, but he make calculation only with summon run...thats why i say about other ways to gain stuffs for pve set

07-06-2013 08:20 PM #6
                    0xykotton
                    Mage of Multitudes

Wait 5 months for the set then you be already out lvled and need the 70 pve gear which will take a year to get. No other game I ever played makes you wait half a year to a year for a set that isn't even end game. Just saying. That is probably the biggest problem for the game. is that gear is way too hard to get and needs adjustments.

07-06-2013 08:51 PM #7
                    Echo3
                    Squire of Statements

Quote Originally Posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Wait 5 months for the set then you be already out lvled and need the 70 pve gear which will take a year to get. No other game I ever played makes you wait half a year to a year for a set that isn't even end game. Just saying. That is probably the biggest problem for the game. is that gear is way too hard to get and needs adjustments.

Just saw level 60 legendary stone in the shop for 145 balens. That's $1.45 X 1200 = $1740

$1740? If I could afford $1740, I wouldn't be playing browser games.

07-06-2013 09:09 PM #8
                    Asgaard
                    Herald of Harkenings

Quote Originally Posted by Echo3 View Post
                    Just saw level 60 legendary stone in the shop for 145 balens. That's $1.45 X 1200 = $1740

You can also buy legendary stones from your guild shop....500 contributions per stone....there are a lot of ways to get loids and legend stones....it's possible...it just takes time

07-06-2013 09:30 PM #9
                    DeathTh3Kid

Easiest way to get the stones is through class wars, wagering does help a bit.
                    As for loids, only easy way to get them is through buying them when the packs come out, 159 balen per x10 xD

Server Name: Northdon
                    Character Name: DeathChaser
                    Class: Archer
                    Guild: MindFu♥♥
                    Honor Rank: Lord Divine!!!!

A smile can happen in a flash, but it's memory can last a life time.

07-07-2013 12:55 AM #10
                    AnataOFAkku
                    Mage of Multitudes

Sad true is, 7r and r2 point is to make money - if ppl dont want w8 half year for set, can buy loid paks = cash
                    Thats why i farm my 50 set,have it and can skip 60 - go for 70

Comment

Besides, legandary stones u can buy from guild shop 5 per day i think.

Even to get set take long time... but what is the point to run in lvl like mad?)

If u get some new interesting instance, pvp battel and so on... i would run in lvl like mad... now, u wont get nothing new. Well, maybe i mistake

07-07-2013 05:36 PM #12
                      Telstar
                      Squire of Statements

70 which takes a year and would cost too much to cash for it, or im missing something?
                      Also levelling talents to 70s max takes several months.

07-07-2013 05:40 PM #13
                      Zokusho
                      Herald of Harkenings

07-07-2013 06:02 PM #14
                      0xykotton
                      Mage of Multitudes

Sad true is, 7r and r2 point is to make money - if ppl dont want w8 half year for set, can buy loid paks = cash
                      Don't mention 7roads. 7roads has auction house so it's much much easier to get the sets. R2 is the one that decides to cheap out and not put an auction house in. Please understand the differnce.

07-08-2013 02:31 AM #15
                      Clin7eas7wood
                      Priest of Pontifications Clin7eas7wood's Avatar

You havent gather enought one of my party has 800+ xD.

07-08-2013 02:57 AM #16
                      dopatabe
                      Herald of Harkenings

Quote Originally Posted by Zokusho View Post
                      yes for me and for u with 14k++ $ will go and buy new computer but not everyone is poor like me and dats de target for r2 they want to suck their $ ,and of crouse they (not poor people/not who thing pay for fun is a waste) aware of dat ,but who care they have it,and dis somthng u need for fun so who care,suck me i will lose nothing i will bcm much stronger,i will have smthng to be proud, im the number 1 balenors in dis game,buahahahhahahahaha bown down,effort is nothing when someone can do effort and money hahahahahahahaha

Be aware of ur farm KAPOLRES from s224 will be there to steal ur farm buahahahaha

07-08-2013 03:42 AM #17
                      R27652377

07-08-2013 04:16 AM #18
                      DeathRiver

In my lovely castle flirting with the guards

Quote Originally Posted by R27652377 View Post
                      If you actually spend time to get it, you'd know it doesn't take anywhere near 'forever'.

"Sorry, honey. I love you, but I rather fight a tiger than having to fight you."
                      WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN BY THAT!?

{-_-**

07-08-2013 07:23 AM #19
                      Telstar
                      Squire of Statements

time = money

07-08-2013 09:08 AM #20
                      Whispir
                      Herald of Harkenings

Comment

No, you don't lose any sockets. In fact, you can open another socket.

"Sorry, honey. I love you, but I rather fight a tiger than having to fight you."

{-_-**

07-08-2013 10:19 AM #22
                        laba-laba
                        Squire of Statements

If you're against grinding then spending money is the only option, that is loids promo every 3 months.
                        Grinding 60 set doesn't take long, 6 months total for me, 3 months loids and 3 months leg stones,
                        full set including jewels and rings. I'm not VIP, so would be faster if you are one, but I needed
                        the basic rage set first to be able to do nightmare dens, that is the fastest way.

Yesterday 09:11 AM #23
                        Bigal7733
                        Herald of Harkenings

get other friends with keys i farmed over 500 loids/leg stones myself so it can be done just takes time.

got to be open and look around... come out the hole and meet the world lol.

Today 12:04 AM #24
                        R216030331
                        Herald of Harkenings

I have saved up a little more than 350 skeleton keys since the creation of my account. I have never used any. From my understanding, that would get me about 240 level 6 crystaloids and legendary stones. How am I supposed to get 1200 legendary stones and crystaloids?

Im a little unsure as to how the developers expect this to be possible. I am *hoping* somebody gives me information of something new to come in a future update that will make this a little more feasible (such as auction house).

07-06-2013 06:50 PM #2
                        Telstar
                        Squire of Statements

CW glory shop.

07-06-2013 07:00 PM #3
                        AnataOFAkku
                        Mage of Multitudes

07-06-2013 07:48 PM #4
                        CondorHero
                        Knight of Knowledge

Malleus

Guild: DEADLY_SIN

[S50] Hereafter

Ex-R²Games Wartune Forum Moderator: January 2013 - February 2013

07-06-2013 07:59 PM #5
                        AnataOFAkku
                        Mage of Multitudes

Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post

He ask, i answer ofc this is obvius, but he make calculation only with summon run...thats why i say about other ways to gain stuffs for pve set

07-06-2013 08:20 PM #6
                        0xykotton
                        Mage of Multitudes

07-06-2013 08:51 PM #7
                        Echo3
                        Squire of Statements

07-06-2013 09:09 PM #8
                        Asgaard
                        Herald of Harkenings

You can also buy legendary stones from your guild shop....500 contributions per stone....there are a lot of ways to get loids and legend stones....it's possible...it just takes time

07-06-2013 09:30 PM #9
                        DeathTh3Kid

Easiest way to get the stones is through class wars, wagering does help a bit.
                        As for loids, only easy way to get them is through buying them when the packs come out, 159 balen per x10 xD

Server Name: Northdon
                        Character Name: DeathChaser
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: MindFu♥♥
                        Honor Rank: Lord Divine!!!!

A smile can happen in a flash, but it's memory can last a life time.

07-07-2013 12:55 AM #10
                        AnataOFAkku
                        Mage of Multitudes

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
                        Today 12:05 AM #25
                        R216030331
                        Herald of Harkenings

Besides, legandary stones u can buy from guild shop 5 per day i think.

Even to get set take long time... but what is the point to run in lvl like mad?)

If u get some new interesting instance, pvp battel and so on... i would run in lvl like mad... now, u wont get nothing new. Well, maybe i mistake

07-07-2013 05:36 PM #12
                        Telstar
                        Squire of Statements

70 which takes a year and would cost too much to cash for it, or im missing something?
                        Also levelling talents to 70s max takes several months.

07-07-2013 05:40 PM #13
                        Zokusho
                        Herald of Harkenings

07-07-2013 06:02 PM #14
                        0xykotton
                        Mage of Multitudes

Don't mention 7roads. 7roads has auction house so it's much much easier to get the sets. R2 is the one that decides to cheap out and not put an auction house in. Please understand the differnce.

07-08-2013 02:31 AM #15
                        Clin7eas7wood
                        Priest of Pontifications Clin7eas7wood's Avatar

You havent gather enought one of my party has 800+ xD.

07-08-2013 02:57 AM #16
                        dopatabe
                        Herald of Harkenings

Quote Originally Posted by Zokusho View Post

Be aware of ur farm KAPOLRES from s224 will be there to steal ur farm buahahahaha

07-08-2013 03:42 AM #17
                        R27652377

07-08-2013 04:16 AM #18
                        DeathRiver

In my lovely castle flirting with the guards

Quote Originally Posted by R27652377 View Post

{-_-**

07-08-2013 07:23 AM #19
                        Telstar
                        Squire of Statements

time = money

07-08-2013 09:08 AM #20
                        Whispir
                        Herald of Harkenings

Comment

@ Above poster: srsly *** are you doing .....

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            @ Above poster: srsly *** are you doing .....
                            The entire previous page if I'm not mistaken.

{OuO**

Comment

He is the one pathetic parasite they rly should ban him.He`s everywhere wasting pages with same things ppl sayed just to **** them off.

Comment

Working...
                              X