Level 30 character challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Level 10 orange astral here. I can say that if he intends to stay at level 30, he's not going to get a level 10 orange astral any time within the next 3 years.
    Again with the assumptions... I've been playing my alt for barely 2 months (Will be 2 months tomorrow) and I already have a level 8 yellow astral and level 6 red astral, while also upgrading my guild skills to level 10 (Just got endurance left to do), so again, you're full of **** as always.

To elusion, I'm already working on my level 5 gems after 2 months of playing my alt, already have 3 of them, so I have no idea why you assume that after 6 months he'll still be working on his level 4's.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Again with the assumptions... I've been playing my alt for barely 2 months (Will be 2 months tomorrow) and I already have a level 8 yellow astral and level 6 red astral, while also upgrading my guild skills to level 10 (Just got endurance left to do), so again, you're full of **** as always.

To elusion, I'm already working on my level 5 gems after 2 months of playing my alt, already have 3 of them, so I have no idea why you assume that after 6 months he'll still be working on his level 4's.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1671412
      My astrals after playing since Oct 29th 2012.
      I get 2million-3million every WB since April 2013.

Show me when you have a level 10 orange astral.
      Date of this post: 8th July 2013.

Without leveling your character beyond level 39, I'll be pleasantly surprised if you are able to do it by January 2014.

No arguments, no flaming. Let's see it. Walk the talk.
      Last edited by CondorHero; 07-08-2013, 04:36 AM.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

At level 30, he has no chance of getting very far in Crypt. He'll be lucky to get a lv 2 gem a day.Not to mention, to stay lv 30 HE CANNOT DO CRYPT.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          .Not to mention, to stay lv 30 HE CANNOT DO CRYPT.
          Haha, someone *cough* doesn't know his facts. They say ignorance is bliss.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wait, you mean to tell me he can do crypt? Is there a way he cannot get XP or prevent leveling? O_O

Comment

Wait, you mean to tell me he can do crypt? Is there a way he cannot get XP or prevent leveling? O_O
              Not refering to you *wink*
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

@Condor: I have seen several people with almost 450k astral value as well, and not anywhere near max (if you call everything halfway to level 9 near max...). Agree with you that 'someone' need to get a clue before bashing others.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This is my idea also since there are still other sources of gems which are already on level 3s or 2s which will give you minimal to 0 exp (altar, bg chest, devo, the reward for a certain day of logins on the calendar), cata on the other hand will give high level gems on its high level (I remember it will only give level 1 -2 on level 60 below), so I decided before I do cata again, I should reach its high level already so I can gain those high level gems. I know a lot of slow levelers that are also already working on their level 5 gems on their early 40s level and I also know a lot of high level players with gems just similar to these slow levelers lol. Same with astrals, some of these low levels have better astrals than the high levels. The idea here is, it will depend on each players how well they will be building their toons whatever way they want, either they decide to slow level or otherwise.
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Good luck to the op. He'll be a serious over powered char long before he reaches his goals.

Personally I'm not sure why some are so adverse to one persons ideas. However I remember being told that 40k at lvl 49 was impossible... Yet both creamy & I were well over 42. There are several others a few levels lower who Will surpass us...
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      There are several others a few levels lower who Will surpass us...
                      If they are patient enough, yes...
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Crypt isn't the only way to get gems.

Condor, you just keep showing how clueless you are.

Comment

Crypt isn't the only way to get gems.

Condor, you just keep showing how clueless you are.
                          No you're right, it's not the only way, but will he be making Lv 5s and Lv 6s without Crypt within 6 months?

Comment

No you're right, it's not the only way, but will he be making Lv 5s and Lv 6s without Crypt within 6 months?
                            Like I said, I'm already working on level 5's (have two already) after 2 months, so I think it's possible to get like 1 or 2 level 6's by then.
                            And no, I didn't buy any from the shop, they're all from BG and daily check ins.

Comment

Like I said, I'm already working on level 5's (have two already) after 2 months, so I think it's possible to get like 1 or 2 level 6's by then.
                              And no, I didn't buy any from the shop, they're all from BG and daily check ins.
                              1 or 2, possibly if you neglect your other gems. In which case he'll decrease his characters growth and performance.

Comment

1 or 2, possibly if you neglect your other gems. In which case he'll decrease his characters growth and performance.
                                Maybe, but level 5 gems are good enough for a level 30 or 39 to be dominant.

Ginger had all level 5's and two level 6's if I remember correctly after 6 months of play time.

P.S: and no, I meant that he can have what ginger had, not 1-2 gems that are level 6, and the rest are level 2. I meant 5's and 6's. Like mine are currently 4's and 5's.
                                Last edited by winlord; 07-08-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X