Level 30 character challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Maybe, but level 5 gems are good enough for a level 30 or 39 to be dominant.

Ginger had all level 5's and two level 6's if I remember correctly after 6 months of play time.

P.S: and no, I meant that he can have what ginger had, not 1-2 gems that are level 6, and the rest are level 2. I meant 5's and 6's. Like mine are currently 4's and 5's.
    For level 5 gems - the gem transponders will cost balens (normally they drop for free later in the game) this will make the challenge more difficult.

But yes - What winlord said about my gem status is pretty much ballpark what I had after 6 months of play. I don't know what my exact numbers were as I don't keep that much of a track on things.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      For level 5 gems - the gem transponders will cost balens (normally they drop for free later in the game) this will make the challenge more difficult.

But yes - What winlord said about my gem status is pretty much ballpark what I had after 6 months of play. I don't know what my exact numbers were as I don't keep that much of a track on things.
      I can get 100-150 free balens a day, so shouldn't be too much of a trouble to get the gem transporters.

Comment

I can get 100-150 free balens a day, so shouldn't be too much of a trouble to get the gem transporters.
        The offers do vary heavily though. Here in the UK - balens galore - I know in the Netherlands they're much more sparse.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          The offers do vary heavily though. Here in the UK - balens galore - I know in the Netherlands they're much more sparse.
          I think the asian countries got kinda scre.wed.

Comment

I think the asian countries got kinda scre.wed.
            Well, some of the Asian countries are really scre.wed on those offers. Luckily, I got more than 4k balens for free, since Feb that is...
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Well, some of the Asian countries are really scre.wed on those offers. Luckily, I got more than 4k balens for free, since Feb that is...
              I got around 5-6k since march/april forgot when exactly i started this. In total on my chars I believe my total is between 15-20k balens(I am serious).

Comment

I would do this challenge but the fact is unless you can find at least 3 others to do this with you you be left behind by a lot. If you are left behind a lot you will not find anyway to get MPs done or arena groups made. Thus meaning you won't be able to grow and you be either wanting to change to a new server or quit. So basically I will never do this if you can't find a steady group to do it with you. This game isn't made to hold back lvls since there are too many servers. you are basically forced to lvl up as fast as possible so you can stay within the game and get grow. If you don't you will be left behind and it sucks being left behind.

Comment

It's not about whether I can do it, I just told you that I AM doing it, and I was merely suggesting you to go 39 because 30 is ******, you don't have a PVP set, and you fight 35+ people in BG. I will completely annihalate you in BG no matter how patient you are.
                  If you don't care about what other people say, why did you bother making this topic?

P.S: You're stupid and utterly clueless about the game if you really use your vouchers on WB at 30.
                  Ehh! You rudeness in every post! Need to be muted again
                  Tell me who your main character is >.>
                  Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                  It means going for it anyway
                  because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

I don't really have any issues finding a group to do arena with and doing MPDs, plus not to mention a friend of mine who I've made on S4 is super slow leveling at around 35+ for quite awhile so since I usually get matched up with 35's its nice to have him and someone else along which I normally don't have trouble finding.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
                      I don't really have any issues finding a group to do arena with and doing MPDs, plus not to mention a friend of mine who I've made on S4 is super slow leveling at around 35+ for quite awhile so since I usually get matched up with 35's its nice to have him and someone else along which I normally don't have trouble finding.
                      I have my bro with me slow leveling, we do our level's nightmare dungeons and we plan to do higher level dungeons even if the party is just 2 of us. I am not sure if we can do higher level nm dungeons with just us but anyway we usually plan not finishing it on final boss coz of too much exp. And I agree there is no problem with us finding party members, they seem always like to party with us, hehehe.

Comment

I forgot to comment in this thread...

Anyways, the EXP chart/ Gold needed is from Wiki and my own calculations.

EXP amount is already proven by Condor.

For Gems, yes without Crypt it will be really really hard to obtain.
                        Maybe you can try get as much BG Carts as possible to make BG Chests.

With Crypt Run every day, no Crypt Key, I have saved up at least 4 Lv.5 Gems.
                        However, that's only because I seem to be hated by Alter... so I have zero Socketing Rods, lol

For "Free Balen"... it's so unreliable... many reasons as said above...

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          I got around 5-6k since march/april forgot when exactly i started this. In total on my chars I believe my total is between 15-20k balens(I am serious).
                          15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers available in our country, I will not be a casher.
                          Last edited by MaccteN001; 07-09-2013, 10:17 PM.
                          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                            15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers in our country, I will not be a casher.
                            Maybe this is why everything is overpriced in this game?... a mount costing up to 500 USD (recharge packs) lol.

Even the recent Recharge goes up to 300 USD...

And many ppls here said up to 500 USD are "light cashers", LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                              15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers available in our country, I will not be a casher.
                              Total on ALL OF HIS/HER TOONS is ~20k balens.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yo that is nice in all to have but on these Severs these are wild Dogs in BG they pick on the weak and at level 30 so I could get some Honor back I would have to slay u each time but good luck because if I don't see you some DOG will

Comment

Working...
                                X