Level 30 character challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 30 character challenge!

Hello guys I wanted to share with you a challenge that I am currently doing and I have inspired quite a few people to take a part in it with me. Now for those who already know how to play the game and realize that this game is more about being patient rather than speed leveling unless you got balens, but even then you'll find out that by higher levels people will already have a higher BR and stats than you at your current level, because they were patient enough to wait before moving onwards and you will realize that you need to start slow leveling or not even leveling at all to play a game of catch up. My first character and my current main has had that issue happen to them and well I regret it and buying early VIP, too.

Now what does this level 30 character challenge entail for me to accomplish at such a low level while keeping my sanity? Well I shall point it out for you.
    • Maxed Astrals (that I own)
    • All Red Astrals (of what I need)
    • All maxed out Guild Skills
    • Highest Honor title available
    • All maxed out Tech (for my level)
    • All maxed out Buildings (for my level)
    • Maxed out Farm and Land Upgrade (for my level)
    • Staying level 30 until I accomplish these tasks

I encourage those to enter this challenge as an alt to see what you can do, however please note I am doing this challenge as a non-casher you're more than welcome to do so as a casher at this level, but you cannot go beyond level 30. Feel free to suggest any sort of goals I should reach and that others should reach as well all criticism is welcome. Also, to make it truely offical I will post it on a blog which is: http://daitetsuaurora.blogspot.com/ (its on Blogger the same thing ****** uses) and keep an up to date log on how my character progression and bank is doing and maybe a few guides and other games here and there. Thank you for reading and my alt is on Armor Games Server 4 for those who wanted to know!

(Please note I will be making a design for the blog soon and if you have any suggestions for the design, let me know!)
    Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 01:01 PM.

Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
    [*]Lord Divine (max honor rank, since update 1.5 titles can be gotten at any level and thus means you can get Lord Divine at level 30, but it will take a very, very long time)
    Incorrect. Honor caps are still in place. You'll need level 51 for LD.

Comment

Well that sucks then I suppose I'll have to change it then.

Comment

But good luck with the challenge!

Comment

Changed and thank you!

Comment

Maxed astrals? .... If you are aiming to reach max lvl astrals, then you wont pass 30 ever.

Comment

Thats pretty much the point really and I don't mind staying level 30 forever, because its more of a matter of testing how patient you can be and seeing how determined you can remain till you accomplish your goal. Really this is what the challenge is about, exceeding expectations and showing how from start to finish how it all happened and the aftermath of it all.
              Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Really don't see the point of this challenge if you have no intention of leveling at some point.

If you had made it a level where all aspects of the game are available, then maybe it would be worthwhile, but at lv30 you are missing out on a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  Really don't see the point of this challenge if you have no intention of leveling at some point.

If you had made it a level where all aspects of the game are available, then maybe it would be worthwhile, but at lv30 you are missing out on a lot.
                  I do have intentions of leveling when I finish all of the tasks as listed above and I've planned this out since the beginning, also there are still quite alot of options available to me: Battleground, Land Upgrade, Group Arena, Guild Battle, Astrals, and I know I will be missing out on Tanks and Class Wars. It was also my choice on staying at level 30, because anyone could just stay at level 35 and do all of that stuff, but really when do you ever see a level 30 attempt all of that anyways? Rarely if at all.

Also, you're welcome to go ahead and try that sort of challenge with all of the current game options available to you.
                  Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I do have intentions of leveling when I finish all of the tasks as listed above and I've planned this out since the beginning, also there are still quite alot of options available to me: Battleground, Land Upgrade, Group Arena, Guild Battle, Astrals, and I know I will be missing out on Tanks and Class Wars. It was also my choice on staying at level 30, because anyone could just stay at level 35 and do all of that stuff, but really when do you ever see a level 30 attempt all of that anyways? Rarely if at all.

Also, you're welcome to go ahead and try that sort of challenge with all of the current game options available to you.
                    My only suggestion to you is to do what you wanna do at 39, not at 30.
                    I'm basically doing what you're doing on my 39 alt.

Comment

Interesting Challenge, however as already pointed out

Maxed Astrals (that I own)
                      All Red Astrals (of what I need)
                      All maxed out Guild Skills
                      Highest Honor title available
                      All maxed out Tech (for my level)
                      All maxed out Buildings (for my level)
                      Maxed out Farm and Land Upgrade (for my level)
                      Staying level 30 until I accomplish these tasks
                      MAX number of active astral for level 30 is 3.

But a level 10 orange Astral requires 914,950 exp
                      level 10 red Astral requires 1,464,880 exp

minimum gold costs
                      Green Astral = 4000 gold cost = 10 exp
                      Blue Astral = 5000 gold cost = 30 exp

(excluding misfortune) estimated gold required for lv.10 orange = 152,910,666 ~ 365,980,000
                      (excluding misfortune) estimated gold required for lv.10 red = 244.146.666 ~ 585,952,000

^ For ONE Astral

This challenge alone will take you an extremely long time, mostly because at level 30 you don't have enough damage done on WB to gain enough Gold.

Guild Skill is the easiest part for this, since it's on a Fixed Gold Value, and it's also based on what level your Guild is at right now.
                      Such as a person in level 5 Guild could technically say they have max guild skill because it only goes up to 5.

Honor Title cap I think is Knight Crusader at level 30.

Farm Land Level is actually harder to complete than Astral, because Voucher is extremely limited, unless you use Balens (cheaters, lol)

Anyways, good luck in this Challenge, I estimated it requires at least 8 month to complete all challenges. (unless you use Balens to speed up some rates, IE: Alchemy, WB balens, etc etc)
                      This is mostly based on Astral Time, even now, I have yet to find anyone one in the game with a level 10 red (or orange).
                      Last edited by anichaos; 07-07-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Around the mid to end part of the WB (using Vouchers of course) I can get around 8k ~ 12k gold depending on my luck per run and with the max blessing for WB I can take about 2 to 3 hits depending on crits or if I get lucky dodging and no this is a planned no casher run with no use of Balens whatsoever only Vouchers. So I can get around 100k normally and 150k~ if I am lucky and someday you will see a person with a maxed orange/red astral and that will most likely be me and I am in a level 10 guild so that means level 10 guild skills which is the max.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        My only suggestion to you is to do what you wanna do at 39, not at 30.
                        I'm basically doing what you're doing on my 39 alt.
                        Yes, you can do that, but really I am going to stick at level 30 no matter you guys say about it and its a level 30 challenge not a level 39 challenge because if I did that it would way too easy, however you guys are free to do whatever you want.
                        Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Around the mid to end part of the WB (using Vouchers of course) I can get around 8k ~ 12k gold depending on my luck per run and with the max blessing for WB I can take about 2 to 3 hits depending on crits or if I get lucky dodging and no this is a planned no casher run with no use of Balens whatsoever only Vouchers. So I can get around 100k normally and 150k~ if I am lucky.

Yes, you can do that, but really I am going to stick at level 30 no matter you guys say about it and its a level 30 challenge not a level 39 challenge because if I did that it would way too easy, however you guys are free to do whatever you want.
                          It's not about whether I can do it, I just told you that I AM doing it, and I was merely suggesting you to go 39 because 30 is ******, you don't have a PVP set, and you fight 35+ people in BG. I will completely annihalate you in BG no matter how patient you are.
                          If you don't care about what other people say, why did you bother making this topic?

P.S: You're stupid and utterly clueless about the game if you really use your vouchers on WB at 30.
                          Last edited by winlord; 07-07-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Just because I said I don't care what you guys say about me staying at level 30 doesn't necessarily mean that I don't care about peoples overall opinions or comments on the matter (of the challenge itself) I believe you're severely mistaken on that and I can kill quite a number of level 35+, but it may sound obvious, but I can't kill those who know what they're actually doing atleast not all of the time. There have been cases where its been a really close match between that person and I.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            P.S: You're stupid and utterly clueless about the game if you really use your vouchers on WB at 30.
                            Okay, just because its my choice to use Vouchers at level 30 on a WB makes me clueless and ******? Really now. Its my choice in the matter to do it or not I don't always do it, but hey whatever man. Seriously there was no reason for that kind of insult and I was being modest about it.
                            Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Interesting Challenge, however as already pointed out

But a level 10 orange Astral requires 914,950 exp
                              level 10 red Astral requires 1,464,880 exp

minimum gold costs
                              Green Astral = 4000 gold cost = 10 exp
                              Blue Astral = 5000 gold cost = 30 exp

(excluding misfortune) estimated gold required for lv.10 orange = 152,910,666 ~ 365,980,000
                              (excluding misfortune) estimated gold required for lv.10 red = 244.146.666 ~ 585,952,000

^ For ONE Astral
                              If that's true O_o Then I'm gonna work towards making some level 10 Astrals, that seems kinda cheap

and in regards to original poster. You need to level, Go hit 60+, and put all excess experience into talents. This way you can get stronger, faster, than staying lv 30 for 6 months
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 07-07-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X