Level 30 character challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zokusho
    started a topic Level 30 character challenge!

Level 30 character challenge!

Hello guys I wanted to share with you a challenge that I am currently doing and I have inspired quite a few people to take a part in it with me. Now for those who already know how to play the game and realize that this game is more about being patient rather than speed leveling unless you got balens, but even then you'll find out that by higher levels people will already have a higher BR and stats than you at your current level, because they were patient enough to wait before moving onwards and you will realize that you need to start slow leveling or not even leveling at all to play a game of catch up. My first character and my current main has had that issue happen to them and well I regret it and buying early VIP, too.

Now what does this level 30 character challenge entail for me to accomplish at such a low level while keeping my sanity? Well I shall point it out for you.
    • Maxed Astrals (that I own)
    • All Red Astrals (of what I need)
    • All maxed out Guild Skills
    • Highest Honor title available
    • All maxed out Tech (for my level)
    • All maxed out Buildings (for my level)
    • Maxed out Farm and Land Upgrade (for my level)
    • Staying level 30 until I accomplish these tasks

I encourage those to enter this challenge as an alt to see what you can do, however please note I am doing this challenge as a non-casher you're more than welcome to do so as a casher at this level, but you cannot go beyond level 30. Feel free to suggest any sort of goals I should reach and that others should reach as well all criticism is welcome. Also, to make it truely offical I will post it on a blog which is: http://daitetsuaurora.blogspot.com/ (its on Blogger the same thing ****** uses) and keep an up to date log on how my character progression and bank is doing and maybe a few guides and other games here and there. Thank you for reading and my alt is on Armor Games Server 4 for those who wanted to know!

(Please note I will be making a design for the blog soon and if you have any suggestions for the design, let me know!)
    Last edited by Zokusho; 07-07-2013, 02:01 PM.

• BlessedLordess
    replied
    Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
    I plan on spending no money on Balens whatsoever so none. Going for the non-casher route.
    You can do it I know you can! Go for it ^-^ Let the haters hate

Leave a comment:

• Zokusho
    replied
    I plan on spending no money on Balens whatsoever so none. Going for the non-casher route.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
    10 months minimum
    Minimum... err... when's the max? And you forgot to tell us how much balens you're going to be 'investing' in this level 30 challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Zokusho
    replied
    Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
    he is planing to give this game life of 5 to 8 years, we should encourage him guys
    Not even 1 to 2 years for this whole challenge, atleast 10 months minimum really.

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Total on ALL OF HIS/HER TOONS is ~20k balens.
    oh my bad. to err is human, we all make mistakes. teehee!

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Still a lot than 0 on even 1 toon on some countries lol. I really wish here in Asia we have that so I can be a free player with wings.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    he is planing to give this game life of 5 to 8 years, we should encourage him guys

Leave a comment:

• Zokusho
    replied
    Its not really boring at all, but I suppose some people perceive certain things more fun than others do.

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    Staying at level 30 just sounds so incredibly boring.... I have many alts and I just don't see the fun in that... but good luck to you

Leave a comment:

• R220133718
    replied
    yo that is nice in all to have but on these Severs these are wild Dogs in BG they pick on the weak and at level 30 so I could get some Honor back I would have to slay u each time but good luck because if I don't see you some DOG will

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers available in our country, I will not be a casher.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers in our country, I will not be a casher.
    Maybe this is why everything is overpriced in this game?... a mount costing up to 500 USD (recharge packs) lol.

Even the recent Recharge goes up to 300 USD...

And many ppls here said up to 500 USD are "light cashers", LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    I got around 5-6k since march/april forgot when exactly i started this. In total on my chars I believe my total is between 15-20k balens(I am serious).
    15-20k balens from offers? Wow! If we have this free offers available in our country, I will not be a casher.
    Last edited by MaccteN001; 07-09-2013, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I forgot to comment in this thread...

Anyways, the EXP chart/ Gold needed is from Wiki and my own calculations.

EXP amount is already proven by Condor.

For Gems, yes without Crypt it will be really really hard to obtain.
    Maybe you can try get as much BG Carts as possible to make BG Chests.

With Crypt Run every day, no Crypt Key, I have saved up at least 4 Lv.5 Gems.
    However, that's only because I seem to be hated by Alter... so I have zero Socketing Rods, lol

For "Free Balen"... it's so unreliable... many reasons as said above...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X