Guild wars Cross Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild wars Cross Servers

Think it would be a Great idea to have Guild Wars Cross Servers for each region. Held on Saturday and Sunday to show which is the best guild of them all. To determine which Guild would go to the Saturday would be the guilds that won the number one spot on Friday. Their would be a Guild battle on Saturday morning at 10:00 and Saturday Night at 20:00. Then on Sunday if needed one at 10:00 and the Final at 20:00. The reward should be double the amount that we would get during the normal week.
    This is a Must Have
    29.63%
    Sure i'll try anything Once
    14.81%
    Thinking yes, But not sure
    22.22%
    I HATE it, don't do it
    33.33%

whilst there is definitely some merit to the suggestion i cant help thinking the shear numbers of guilds involved would be daunting to organize !

Comment

Seems like a lot of suggestions these days are all about cross servers, lol

As for Guild War... not really sure how it'll do since there's more than 50 Guilds across R2 & Partners.

Plus the fact that we all know which guilds will win base on the current Guild Level/Strength Ranking, LOL.

Should separate the Guild War into section/ brackets so Guilds on newer server or lower ranking doesn't get wiped out by default while the older server or higher ranking always win.

Especially since stronger guilds already win most of the times, they don't really need any more extra rewards.

Such as separating the CS-GuildWar by Guild level or Guild strength.

Just so we don't end up with a new server's #1 guild but only at Guild level 5 or something, vsing, a #1 guild from an old server with Guild level 10, LOL.

Comment

I think this is a good idea, but would be totally bad news for individual servers.

This would encourage the formation of a "Super" guild on each server, thereby killing all competition in the normal Guild Battle.

Comment

I'd rather just see cross-server GB's weekly pitting you against random guilds from other servers of similar Guild Strength. Would help those smaller guilds in servers with one giant king guild (which I assume is most if not all servers). Encourage people to stick with smaller guilds instead of the whole join the big boys or always lose

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            I'd rather just see cross-server GB's weekly pitting you against random guilds from other servers of similar Guild Strength. Would help those smaller guilds in servers with one giant king guild (which I assume is most if not all servers). Encourage people to stick with smaller guilds instead of the whole join the big boys or always lose
            Yea, having guilds facing off similar Ranking and Fighting Strength is great.

At least it won't be one side dominate all and at times spawn camping...

Comment

So you mean that the strong one keep getting more support? They already No. 1 guild in their servers with 850 Insigina + Honors ~ 1000 Insigina, Honors with 30 Whips and 200 Soul per week.

And now on Sat, Sun GB. They got more reward?
              Last edited by JohnNguyen; 07-07-2013, 08:43 PM.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                So you mean that the strong one keep getting more support? They already No. 1 guild in their servers with 850 Insigina + Honors ~ 1000 Insigina, Honors with 30 Whips and 200 Soul per week.

And now on Sat, Sun GB. They got more reward?
                This is why I made a suggestion above, as to avoid this type of issue.

Whereas it won't just be #1 guild of entire game, but #1 of their Guild's level/strength bracket.

This way, it'll be more fun, and no one will complain about being steamrolled. (unless the guild makes noshows or lowshows)

Comment

lmfao too funny how would cross server gb be a good idea what if u get paired up with an older server duh!

Comment

u cant match up guilds for gb by br either
                    cus u might have same br but one guild has much higher levels than the other guild lmfao

Comment

Yeah that idea isn't good at all because all you do is kill the game even more because who wins??? The oldest server wins because their more advanced/ Would you send your 2 year old child in to box a world champion? Plain and simple this idea of cross server br is flat out not a good idea. BUTTTTT An idea that would work is when heads up is set a max toon br and skill and everyone comes into that GB with exact same stats and skills. That is the only way a cross server GB could ever work other wise you favor ONLY the oldest server

Comment

its not a bad idea, but very doubtful its going to be organized

Comment

This is great idea. ALmoust all servers have one strong guild and others weak its boring winning all the time. With cross server Guild battle it will be much interesting. Since we have cross arena, cross BG, we need to have cross GB.

Comment

maybe random brackets for a few, then brackets based on results after that, would be different teams all the time that way

Comment

Working...
                            X