Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advice Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

I'm currently a 56 archer with 55 pvp set and slowly working towards getting my 50 pve set and making it leg. I got no shop or event mounts. Got thebasic lvl 1-2 clothing and lvl 1 wings. I got the bare minimums like VIP. I was thinking of investing around 50 bucks into the game, so if anyone could advise me the best possible way to spend the balens to get the highest returns, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better if any light casher could detail out what things are worth it to get and what should I avoid. Thank you.

For 50$ you can get 5000balens lets see i think if you wait for class wars and put them on wager even if you dont win you will get 5000 glory crystals and with them you can get wildfire witch is +50stats i think this is your best option and if you manage to win huh you get get some of the cheaper mounts for stats boost.There is also the option buying some crypt keys decent amount to be sure you wont run out of them any soon.But its all up to you think it good and hope you get the max from the balens you will buy.

Comment

Use 5k in betting at next class war, get wildfire... Like ^ post said, good way to get nice fast stats

Comment

I always suggest crypt keys =) Double the XP and double the gems, overnight wont make a difference, but over time it will.

But only a fool would buy the Wildfire steed with Glory points...
        With that your best option would be to buy Small Runestones.

Comment

With 5k balena yes make a bet or buy any mount u can buy,all other thing u can get it for free but for mount with cash price u need to buy it and u will not see it in free way,dont buy crypt,doble exp,socket, thats a waste when u only will charge 50buks,and spent the rest of time with just only vip,
          IGN : MsKorupsi
          server : 3
          level : 69
          BR : 200k++
          knights fable

Comment

i have to say Clin7eas7wood idea is the best cause wildfire steed costs 7k balens so if you buy with glory crystals you are getting 20$ profit and have a chance to get more mounts

Comment

Noooo >.> Better to get Runestones, so next Class Wars you get a better position, I can already take out other players stronger than me cause I can bleed them for much more damage. =D

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                i have to say Clin7eas7wood idea is the best cause wildfire steed costs 7k balens so if you buy with glory crystals you are getting 20$ profit and have a chance to get more mounts
                Yeah Wildfire is cheaper in glory shop than in mystery shop, not to mention the cost of resets you have to make in order for this mount to appear. It is a very nice stats booster that will help you in other parts of the game like PVPs (arena, bg) and dungeons. But it's a different story if you are aiming for the monthly event, the class war.
                Last edited by rheasteer; 07-08-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I see. The wildfire with 50 stats each does seem to be a good fast way. Thank you for the replies =)

But a question to all the the light cashers, is getting the shop mounts, event mounts and high lvl wings worth it? Or its smth we can easily do without and still be decently competitive?

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
                    I see. The wildfire with 50 stats each does seem to be a good fast way. Thank you for the replies =)

But a question to all the the light cashers, is getting the shop mounts, event mounts and high lvl wings worth it? Or its smth we can easily do without and still be decently competitive?
                    Maybe some event mounts if you can gather a lot of the quest drops so they only cost a fraction of what they should. For wings, save 5x fashion core from spire (long time yes but doable) and upgrade wings. 1-2 is failsafe and lvl 3 is quite high chance.
                    Shop mounts... not IMO, not if you are light.

Comment

Working...
                    X