Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

astral "trick"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    It does help but u need alot of gold for this to work. Don't try it with 500k to 1 mill. Have about 2-3mill and hope for the best.
    5M and no yellow or red and since then didnt bother to try it with this way lol astrals are on luck..

    Comment


    • #17
      It doesn't help at all, its exactly the same as if you clicked the 4th star, failed, and got back up to 3rd afterward.

      Also this guys typing speed is.. .... .. ........ slow. Stopped watching halfway through his second line.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        5M and no yellow or red and since then didnt bother to try it with this way lol astrals are on luck..
        I have done it a few times, mostly get a few oranges, 1 time a red.
        It does work, you still need luck.

        I just don't bother with it now honestly. I'll just get 15k points and buy the reds (bought 2 already).
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+


        ^ Manly purple!

        Comment


        • #19
          I got 2 orange in a row 5 days ago, was funny...

          next day got an energine, which was awesome (cause I have all reds already - except for charm/mystically)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I have done it a few times, mostly get a few oranges, 1 time a red.
            It does work, you still need luck.

            I just don't bother with it now honestly. I'll just get 15k points and buy the reds (bought 2 already).
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I got 2 orange in a row 5 days ago, was funny...

            next day got an energine, which was awesome (cause I have all reds already - except for charm/mystically)
            well well send me a little of your luck? ^^

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              false info detected..astrals are only gold+luck there is no trick to it
              yea it is
              i saw this video when i started to play and i got very fast all yellows i need
              + i made lots of points and buy reds i need:P

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                yea it is
                i saw this video when i started to play and i got very fast all yellows i need
                + i made lots of points and buy reds i need:P
                doesnt work astrals are gold+luck no trick to it

                Comment


                • #23
                  those arrows lighting up definitely something i missed. There is something to this. Not necessarily a trick but it gives better results for sure.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    well well send me a little of your luck? ^^
                    No... it seems all my luck went to the Astral.

                    Since I only get 1 Socket Rod a month, even tho I am doing 15+ Guild Blessing a Day, and 2 BG chests a day...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      doesnt work astrals are gold+luck no trick to it
                      Someone is frustrated because he's not lucky .
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+


                      ^ Manly purple!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Someone is frustrated because he's not lucky .
                        no worries pac my luck seems to be coming back the past few days

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X