Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiLiAReN
    replied
    well its on points u know... if u have 7000 star points . u will get one 7000 points astral from yellow planet.. if u see in this trick the points.... if u do this trick on 300 points u will get **** like i had 1000 points and i got priston mystically , and im happy becoz its good astral for mages ,,,,, ThX

~Jin Rey

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^You just got lucky its individual.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I donno, I've gotten oranges in a roll doing this trick, it's quite awesome.

Instead of just one orange every once a while, you get them one after another.

Leave a comment:

• GamerGirl6
    replied
    I have found that a method similar to this to produce a good amount of purples on a daily basis. I was leveling up a green astral to level 10 and along the way I have captured multiple reds, all the oranges I need and plenty of purple, blue and green for exp. When it comes to greens, I only sell them if they come from the first star. After that it is more cost effective to hold them for exp.

I click at a steady slow rate until the far right star is lit up. Then start over until the 4th and so on until all five are lit up. I then start clicking the stars from the right to left. I usually get a blue or purple and upon clicking on the 4th star it usually advances back to the 5th. If any of the other stars end up giving misfortune I start the process over until all of the stars are lit again.

There is a definite correlation between when to click and the glowing constellations. There are also other variables such as blink rate of star, number of astrals in capture area, colors of captured astrals waiting, and number of points available for turn in. Since we are unable access the coding of this game any of these, and possibly others, could be variables in what is pulled. When I was within 300 points for trade in for my first red I pulled two within seconds of each other. I then exchanged the points and pulled the same red astral two days later.

I will also note that I have pulled several more reds and plenty of orange that have been used only as exp for other astrals. The faster you click the more gold you will waste. Stay calm, take it easy and find a rhythm that helps you continually light up the stars. It takes a lot of gold, patience and time in order to get your astrals in place. If you only use 20% of your daily gold you only get 20% of your possible captures. Yes, I took a lot of defeats along the way but now that I have a level 5 red PATK I gained the upper hand on many people.

Leveling a green astral to 10 takes 76460 exp and when synthed into the red patk it becomes level five with 6110 exp from level 6. Plus you get the title of Astral Master. It took me about two weeks or so to get the green to level 10. As a higher 50's player I was pulling at least 700k from wb so I was gaining a lot of gold each day. Lots of gold and extreme patience are the key to gaining great astrals.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    this is not a trick, the success rate wont increase if u do this and the gold spent is most likely the same as u doing it on normal capturing. and the star points are Increasing and decreasing at the same time as the planet goes up if u look again on that vid.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Hate to burst your bubble but I don't believe there are any missing Reds Teslar, those oranges, will remain the best.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	astro_screen5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.2 KB
ID:	1671422I tried and it didnt make any difference, because the planets go back much more often than showed. Can help a bit only between the two last planets.
    Anyway I have all reds and oranges i need til level 80 and I dont care anymore (until they introduce the missing reds).

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    it may not increase the chances but it helps by pushing the glowing astral further as it cannot go to magnus,

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Because if you get the astral to the 4th, leave it... then start over from the 1st and build it up to the 3rd, leave it, and do another to the 2nd... You have them in place..

You click 4th, fails.. it goes back to 1.
    You click 3rd, fails, it goes back to 1.
    You click 2nd, success, it's at 3rd, and so on.
    It doesn't increase/decrease your chances at all

Leave a comment:

• conan5
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    I don't do it because it isn't a trick. It's just building up the astrals so if your 4th planet astral fails, you can press the 3rd and hopefully get back up again...
    Instead of starting from the first planet again.
    How can I click the 3rd when my 4th fails?
    It goes to 1 right?

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I don't do it because it isn't a trick. It's just building up the astrals so if your 4th planet astral fails, you can press the 3rd and hopefully get back up again...
    Instead of starting from the first planet again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X