Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anyone know how nm mode summoner will work next patch if its only 1 run mpd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how nm mode summoner will work next patch if its only 1 run mpd?

HI does anyone have a clue , how the farming for stones will work if its only going to be 1 run mpd next patch?

I understand we will get reward for 3 in 1 mpd, but are we only going to be able to farm once? only getting 20-25 stones per day?

Im just curious, i dont speak Chinese so i cant ask anyone on their server.

Ty and best regards mariusz s 42 knight StÄlla

u get 3x the reward, that includes the stones. at least, thats what im thinking
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm curious, where is it stated that 3x runs will become 1x run?

Comment

From bosses, you'll get 5 cristaloyds, and 5 legendary stones if Nigthmare. Summoners will can be summoned 9 times.

Comment

Again.. where is it? I've not read anything about it, not on other wartunes either, including chinese.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Again.. where is it? I've not read anything about it, not on other wartunes either, including chinese.
            ikr? Someone made a prediction with no actual basis for it, and now it's spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              u get 3x the reward, that includes the stones. at least, thats what im thinking
              I wouldn't think R2game would be this kind Although I wish it would be happens this way.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

This sounds as wishful thinking to me...
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

R2 don't post updates until the last possible minute, it's to prevent "confusion".

But from this thread, it sounds like OP is looking at a google translated Chinese source?

Comment

Drop rates can be tweaked as the host please. So don't expect any precise information from other sources.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      ikr? Someone made a prediction with no actual basis for it, and now it's spreading.
                      A prediction? No. Some of us play the chinese version and know what's coming. It's true.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        A prediction? No. Some of us play the chinese version and know what's coming. It's true.
                        Please show me where R2 has stated that 1.6 Patch will reduce 3 attempts to 1 attempt.

Comment

Please show me where R2 has stated that 1.6 Patch will reduce 3 attempts to 1 attempt.
                          I'm not talking about 1.6, I was talking about 2.0, I have no idea which patch comes next because the first time I logged the chinese version it was already on 2.0.

And incase you haven't realized it yet, everything that is on the chinese version will eventually come to this version besides the auction house because R2 is too greedy to release it.

None of my "predictions" have been wrong so far, and this one won't be wrong either.

Comment

It's all rumors to me until R2 or another hosting site releases the information.

As you just said, you have no idea. You're going based off of what Chinese version has and yes it would give a pretty good idea. But just because it's in Chinese version, doesn't mean it'll be in our version. Laws may prevent them from adding features to our Wartune version

Comment

It's all rumors to me until R2 or another hosting site releases the information.

As you just said, you have no idea. You're going based off of what Chinese version has and yes it would give a pretty good idea. But just because it's in Chinese version, doesn't mean it'll be in our version. Laws may prevent them from adding features to our Wartune version
                              Laws haven't stopped them from adding the magic pot which was illegal in various countries.
                              You're such a firm believer in R2 so no one can persuade you, guess we'll live and see.
                              The funny thing is that I heard the same thing from you countless times eventhough you've been proven wrong on all of these times.

Comment

Working...
                              X