Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how nm mode summoner will work next patch if its only 1 run mpd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the spirit mate, optimist is king

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      ikr? Someone made a prediction with no actual basis for it, and now it's spreading.
      If only they allowed pics I could show you that it is true >.>
      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
      It means going for it anyway
      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Laws haven't stopped them from adding the magic pot which was illegal in various countries.
        You're such a firm believer in R2 so no one can persuade you, guess we'll live and see.
        The funny thing is that I heard the same thing from you countless times eventhough you've been proven wrong on all of these times.
        Tell me how it was 'illegal'.
        If your going by it was a gambling thing, you wrong. You were guaranteed at least something. Even the most crappiest thing. There was a thread about it was illegal, but proved it wasn't.
        If there is any other info that I didn't see or if you could post a website I could check please do.
        Last edited by BlessedLordess; 07-09-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
          Tell me how it was 'illegal'.
          If your going by it was a gambling thing, you wrong. You were guaranteed at least something. Even the most crappiest thing. There was a thread about it was illegal, but proved it wasn't.
          If there is any other info that I didn't see or if you could post a website I could check please do.
          Actually, this type of thing, as related to online Gachapon, is partly illegal in Japan now.

Here's my old old sources.
          (I copy paste it, because it's written on other game sites)
          (convert all words into past tense as they already happened)

*This is about the newly law about to be implemented into all Japan Gaming*

Gachapon/ Capsule System, it was made famous by MapleStory, than spread to other game companies as a form of generating lots of money, due to the randomness of the actual rewards being obtained by the players.
          At times, a player would have to spend up to 300 USD just for a single piece of costume or mount, which was proven and made a fact by AeriaGames.

The Law states that no Online Gaming Company no matter if it's F2P or P2P or Cash Shop Model.
          As long as it have a Gachapon/ Capsule system, it must be removed and thus making it illegal for any game company to use such method of Gachapon/ Capsule in their "Micro Transaction" System.

Why this was done?

Because it has come to the attention of many people that Gachapon/ Capsule is a form of Gambling, which many of the gaming community has now accepted it as is.
          But being accepted as Gambling... in LAW, Minors are not allowed to Gamble, especially with REAL MONEY.

In one case, a middle school boy was charged more than 400,000 yen in just one month, while a primary school boy racked up 120,000 yen in charges over three days playing the games.

Thus is why this system will soon be made illegal.

Now... this new Law will only affect Japanese Games, but being so, many developers would require to make different versions of Cash Shop.
          Being developers support different languages, thus making Games being hosted on other Countries won't be affect by this law much.
          But as said, developers will most likely just remove the entire Gachapon/ Capsule system as a whole, to reduce time and effort in making 3~4 different Cash Shop systems.

And as I know, most games that uses Gachapon/ Capsule system's Developing Companies are based in Korea, China, and Taiwan.
          Such as NEXON KR and X-Legends TW.

What I am thinking is... how will this new Law affect other regions, will it be removed as a whole, or will it be made into many versions of cash shop system?

What do you guys think?

My thought is... they will remove it as a whole but than replace the system with increased Cash Shop Prices and God Mode Items to attract players to buy the increased price items.
          BUT!!! Some game companies already have systems in place to counter the new law, such as "buyers reward programs"
          Where as players have buy certain amount of Cash Shop items in "Cash Shop points" in order to get certain limited quality items of costume or mount. (At most times... you would have to buy 100~200USD of Items you don't need just to get the Reward Program Item that you wanted)

Source: http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2012...a-and-the-u-s/
          Even tho many would say "nothing broken, nothing to fix"

But if you think about it, as the system is considered officially as "Gambling" and most LAW across developing countries have bans against minor Gambling.

If you can't Gamble in Real Life with Playing Cards, you shouldn't be able to Gamble in Digital with Real Money either.

Otherwise... you would see many young people start to Gamble with Playing Cards everywhere.
          I too can say "Hay, nothing's broken, we're just having fun, why must you not let us have fun?" (Same deal, it is considered Minor Gambling by LAW, thus you shouldn't do it)

If this concept of "nothing broken, nothing fix" is used often... than maybe we should just use it on anything? Drugs anyone? "Hay, no one is getting hurt, everyone that used it says they feel good, why should we stop feeling good if nothing's broken?"

And as one of the deciding factor on why the Government wants to end the system.
          Where one phrase states:
          In one case, a middle school boy was charged more than 400,000 yen in just one month, while a primary school boy racked up 120,000 yen in charges over three days playing the games.
          A 13 year old kid spending more than 5,000 USD on Digital Items where they most likely only gotten 1 or 2 rare item... (some minors even "steal" their parent's credit card to do these, happen in many cases)

Korea have already gone through almost the same things Last year.
          http://en.thisisgame.com/2011/09/21/...-and-whats-not
          http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/09...korean-mmo-ga/
          Even tho NEXON is against it, but they still decide not to make massive amounts of Gachapon in their newly developed games.
          Such as the recent popular game, Dragon Nest, all costumes are not in Gachapon, there's only 1 in the entire game, and that's "Dragon Egg" (which is only used if players wants to get the "Town use only" Mounts)
          of course, many players in this game counts 300 USD as "light spending" so that's why there's not much problem with players spending more than 500 USD a week on this game.

Not to mention China is a Communist Country, as long as they make money, anything goes. (bootleg anyone? lol, it's everywhere in China)
          Last edited by anichaos; 07-09-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I agree, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
            I have to put my two cents in...

Regarding drugs.. It is what it is today because it is illegal. If you legalize drugs crime will drop drastically, every single crime related to drugs will be completely gone. Why? It will be more affordable because the government will be selling it, crime lords will not profit. Might even help reduce our taxes if the government is making more money from drug users...

I didn't think of Magic Pot, that would be considered gambling. I didn't see this post where it was proven it's not, but to me gambling is risk/reward. Just because I get a booby prize doesn't mean It isn't gambling cause I walked away with something.

Comment

I test it on the german publisher Server in The Void Nightmare, they got the changes with Tanks last patch and they got only one attemp for MPD now.

First Boss Loot:

Summoner:

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                I'm curious, where is it stated that 3x runs will become 1x run?
                You can search in google for this info, so i checked on youtube chinisease wartune if it was true and indeed it is for 1.61 1 mp a run a day. and no not spire. MP attempts!

For your information wartune game isnt owned by R2 they only bought the license from 7road to host the wartune game in european servers. so they are not aloud to change to much in game stuff.
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  You can search in google for this info, so i checked on youtube chinisease wartune if it was true and indeed it is for 1.61 1 mp a run a day. and no not spire. MP attempts!

For your information wartune game isnt owned by R2 they only bought the license from 7road to host the wartune game in european servers. so they are not aloud to change to much in game stuff.
                  Bro! he doesn't believe anything that isn't released by R2, don't confuse him!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Actually, this type of thing, as related to online Gachapon, is partly illegal in Japan now.

Here's my old old sources.
                    (I copy paste it, because it's written on other game sites)
                    (convert all words into past tense as they already happened)

of course, many players in this game counts 300 USD as "light spending" so that's why there's not much problem with players spending more than 500 USD a week on this game.

Not to mention China is a Communist Country, as long as they make money, anything goes. (bootleg anyone? lol, it's everywhere in China)
                    Yes thank you for the info^^
                    But here's the thing..
                    This only applies to Japanese games, and 7road was in China, so kinda confused~
                    And one more thing..
                    Isn't it your fault if you decide to do the *Magic pot*. R2 games shouldn't be held responsible but only the people who actually done it where this sort of thing is illegal. Yes they put it in their but are you forced to use it? No.
                    Last edited by BlessedLordess; 07-09-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                      Yes thank you for the info^^
                      But here's the thing..
                      This only applies to Japanese games, and 7road was in China, so kinda confused~
                      And one more thing..
                      Isn't it your fault if you decide to do the *Magic pot*. R2 games shouldn't be held responsible but only the people who actually done it where this sort of thing is illegal. Yes they put it in their but are you forced to use it? No.
                      No one forces you to participate in the lottery either, so your statement is illogical as usual.

Comment

No one forces you to participate in the lottery either, so your statement is illogical as usual.
                        And you rudeness is in every comment!
                        Seriously most of your post our rude, unnecessary, and mean.
                        I was asking anichaos I'm still kinda confused how people are referring magic pot as "gambling" you are going to win something all the time >.>
                        And your comment had nothing to do with this conversation.

Comment

This Elusion M is stupid like my left shue always pecimistic and thinks he knows it all, i feel sad for him since he makes a clown off him self time after time,

Comment

you've been proven wrong on all of these times.
                            According to winlord, all of us have been "proven wrong" on all times just because... *drumrolls* he says so.
                            He proves you wrong just by saying "you've been proven wrong". No pictures, no screenshots. LOL.
                            Last edited by CondorHero; 07-10-2013, 03:34 AM.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

so in this german version you can still summon x20 and it costs the same amount of keys but does it also give x5 stones like other bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                According to winlord, all of us have been "proven wrong" on all times just because... *drumrolls* he says so.
                                He proves you wrong just by saying "you've been proven wrong". No pictures, no screenshots. LOL.
                                I've already been banned twice for posting pictures from other versions, so I won't bother doing it again for a dumb kid like you.
                                The ultimate proof will be time as usual, when you're all proven wrong AGAIN after R2 brings what I said they would.

Comment

Working...
                                X