• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm expecting fair chances

Comment

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
      I'm expecting fair chances
      If you want to beat a mage, play an archer. Oh wait you already have an archer with 21k patk. You can't beat a mage with similar BR?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

thats retarded there is no equality if you played rpg games you know this quit whinning
        forever faithful

Comment

"Gets a mage down to 1000 heath" WTH...nvm they are back to full health casting AOEs oh and this one complains about not having rage.

Comment

"Gets a mage down to 1000 heath" WTH...nvm they are back to full health casting AOEs oh and this one complains about not having rage.
            There's no equal chance between knights and mages. No equal chances between mages and archers, and no equal chances between archers and knights.
            You know this already.

You have a happy time beating archers, so I guess you are asking for too much?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

you need rage a mage does not have unlimited rage if he heals it taes from another skill if he aoes it takes from heals
              forever faithful

Comment

So tell me good sir. Where in the world did you find a Mage, down to 1k HP, got back up with 100% HP in one Heal. Neither Restoration nor Blessed Light has such power, even with crit. Well, unless the Mage has godly low HP compared to MAtk, but if you can't beat that, either you built wrong or out of reach.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  So tell me good sir. Where in the world did you find a Mage, down to 1k HP, got back up with 100% HP in one Heal. Neither Restoration nor Blessed Light has such power, even with crit. Well, unless the Mage has godly low HP compared to MAtk, but if you can't beat that, either you built wrong or out of reach.
                  It happens that the total HP of the mage is 1200.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahha
                    forever faithful

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      It happens that the total HP of the mage is 1200.
                      YAY!!! A BIG PRIZE FOR CONDOR!!! An Invisible Medal and 5 kilometers square of land in my Imaginary World!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yes, karti, u can have your godlike knight thats too OP and kills everything. Just not in this game :P
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I use to fully restore my HP all the time. Crit heals heal ALOT.

Also, why does everyone think Mages rule? >.>I'll almost always lose to a good Knight. One who built up his Mdef and Block, he'll heal as I attack, by the time it gets to the 50% timer... I'm a goner. I can't get my defenses as high, I can't stop an EDD or DD from killing me..

I think the problem lies in these low level knights not having Block and Mdef... Not knowing how to use their knight..and mages being the most common class, probably find the best players are usually on Mages..

If I could restart, I'd pick Knight for sure. Best class in the game.

Comment

Another thread by a person who wants the game to be easy and favorable to himself. Wants to kill all classes and would not want a counter, oh wait, as DeathRiver said, want everyone to kill/beat mages.

And they think mages rule because of the uberly overrated no-brainer reason of spamming AOE. Really funny.
                            Last edited by MaccteN001; 07-09-2013, 06:05 AM.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              I use to fully restore my HP all the time. Crit heals heal ALOT.
                              You people neglect HP sooo much...

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              If I could restart, I'd pick Knight for sure. Best class in the game.
                              I'll brand you traitor and hunt you when you restart as a Knight, ok?

{OuO**

Comment

You people neglect HP sooo much...
                                No, I have 45k HP right now, Right now it's my lowest priority, my reasoning is this..
                                Class Wars!! I do not use Suntoria. I use Restoration + Blessed Light in PVP, these are enough to keep me alive, and the less I need to stop and cast Suntoria the more offensive I can be, forcing my opponent to spam heals asap, and I take less damage. If it comes down to the final seconds..
                                My 40k HP vs Opponents 60k HP...
                                if both our restorations heal 20k.... and we're both at 1k HP.. (Just saying) I would heal 50% of my total HP. He would heal 33% of his total HP. So by rights I would be declared winner with a higher % of HP.

I'll brand you traitor and hunt you when you restart as a Knight, ok?
                                Eh, if I was able to change, you'd never kill me. Knight are unstoppable

Comment

Working...
                                X