Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
    There is no effort!
    I'm going to assume you don't have a high lvl toon right? End game knights dominate just about everything. When I finally quit I was around 56k BR and I did pretty good against most things who had a comparable BR as me. Obviously mages beat me cause they are my counter class and archers did some of the time, especially with HS. The balance is fine.
    IGN: Hein
    Server: S2
    BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
    Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

Originally posted by heinrich26 View Post
      I'm going to assume you don't have a high lvl toon right? End game knights dominate just about everything. When I finally quit I was around 56k BR and I did pretty good against most things who had a comparable BR as me. Obviously mages beat me cause they are my counter class and archers did some of the time, especially with HS. The balance is fine.
      I think he played up to level 25 only. So .. can't tell end game scenarios.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I think he played up to level 25 only. So .. can't tell end game scenarios.
        Hahaha I think you're right. Gotta love the lowbies crying the game ain't fair!
        IGN: Hein
        Server: S2
        BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
        Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k
          Sure, and I'll see how you survive level 50+ Nightmare dungeons. Why don't we limit Knights' MDef to that amount as well? And for Archers, 8k for both Def.

If you think 8-10k Def is quite enough to survive anything, I'd say you've near gotten any toon over 40k BR.

I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage
          Right, only in the range of level 40-49, Mages can play wipe out like that. You sure that how it works everywhere?

There is no effort!
          Sure, tell the Mages in top 100 of BR ranking in your server that they don't spend the 'effort' to reach where they are. Don't tell the 'princes' and 'princesses' to go with you in MPs, Arena or anywhere ok? We don't like people that don't work.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Damned if I do damned if I don't. My archer is 72 5 60 legendaries minus 1 piece for 60 set 20k patk 5k crit, knight 70 with 4 60 legendaries 19.5 patk 15776 pdef and full 60 set, mage...65 with 55 set with 60 jewels and rings. Any questions on how more characters = more skeleton keys? I don't think I need to explain since 1 + 1 = 2
            Notice that knights don't get as much Mdef on their gear as archers or mages? So they are already limited. They need a better AOE
            All I asked for archers was for poison arrow to be useful since its a poison that can be resisted by pdef.

Oh and to calm mages down just a little!
            Last edited by R22318125; 07-09-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Notice that knights don't get as much Mdef on their gear as archers or mages? So they are already limited. They need a better AOE
              Notice that Mages don't get as much PDef as the other two classes while the other two use PAtk? If Mages don't deal 'omfg' damage before they get hit, wouldn't that be a poor sight to see.

All I asked for archers was for poison arrow to be useful since its a poison that can be resisted by pdef.
              Poison Arrow has its uses, like a Blood Rune, with rage cost and relies on your own strength.

{OuO**

Comment

Damned if I do damned if I don't. My archer is 72 5 60 legendaries minus 1 piece for 60 set 20k patk 5k crit, knight 70 with 4 60 legendaries 19.5 patk 15776 pdef and full 60 set, mage...65 with 55 set with 60 jewels and rings. Any questions on how more characters = more skeleton keys? I don't think I need to explain since 1 + 1 = 2

Oh and to calm mages down just a little!
                Why should knights need AOE? Are they trying to be both knights and mages?
                Let a knight be a knight. You just want knights to have everything. To be able to tank AND to be able to wipe off troops. Bad suggestion.

If knights get AOE, then mages should be able to cast Agoran shield and Apollo.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

umm guys you are missing a point if you are a mage and one skill tree they are most likley wipeable im a mage and dont touch bgs because i get wiped that will changed with lvl 60 armor
                  forever faithful

Comment

If knights get AOE, then mages should be able to cast Agoran shield and Apollo.
                    Hmmm... would a skill called Force Field with the effect of both Agoran and Apollo be better than those two skills? I mean, they get to do another AOE and all.

{OuO**

Comment

I was being reasonable with the nonstop AOE. Lose 1 round after 3 consecutive AOE and a 10% damage reduction debuff. If not from exhaustion I'm sure that tank with 70k health is probably already 3/4 of the way dead after all of that. Crusader the number 1 player has 17k mdef still getting smacked around 4-5k x2 or x3 from a mage's aoe with at least 21k matk...well probably less than that with lord divine medal and talents. You get my point. Toe to toe with similar BR, a knight vs a mage...a mage will more than likely win. Archer can't sap rage like a knight so that 22k heal will go off and with 15% damage reduction it brings.

Comment

if i got shield and apollo i would be invencible
                        o wait knights pretty much have it in the bag those 2 skills and max stun whip a mage butt trust me im a mage
                        forever faithful

Comment

I was being reasonable with the nonstop AOE. Lose 1 round after 3 consecutive AOE and a 10% damage reduction debuff. If not from exhaustion I'm sure that tank with 70k health is probably already 3/4 of the way dead after all of that. Crusader the number 1 player has 17k mdef still getting smacked around 4-5k x2 or x3 from a mage's aoe with at least 21k matk...well probably less than that with lord divine medal and talents. You get my point. Toe to toe with similar BR, a knight vs a mage...a mage will more than likely win. Archer can't sap rage like a knight so that 22k heal will go off and with 15% damage reduction it brings.
                          Do you expect a knight to beat a mage?

Now answer me this too. Toe to toe with similar BR, Knights vs Archers. Who will win 95% of time.
                          You know the answer already.

You're only asking for knights to beat both archers AND mages.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

plus in maps if mages did not have those skills team would wipe
                            forever faithful

Comment

mage here *** kicked by knights all the time wth
                              forever faithful

Comment

Do you expect a knight to beat a mage?
                                He expects everyone to beat Mages.

{OuO**

Comment

Working...