Perfect solution to all PVP balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
    I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage
    Very very lame excuse! If you're really bored with mage you wouldn't even bother creating noob thread like this. Doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Eh, if I was able to change, you'd never kill me. Knight are unstoppable
      Restart = lower stats. I'll keel you many times over before you can even hit me with yo stick!

And yes, CW is an important event, but the set up for CW is specific, no? I replace my gems for CW, and then change them back for normal uses. That's why my HP will always be ready for Knights and Archers!!
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I use my troops to counter Archers/Knights, they're so silly for trying to get past em....

But uh, I don't have Endurance/HP on my refines, simply cause I'm not gonna change it back and forth every couple days a month, I'm not gonna upgrade my HP gems for the purpose of doing MP/BG/Arena.. I'll keep em as is and work on matk/mdef gems for Class Wars. I even stopped upgrading Endurance in Guild Skills... Cause I'd rather put the gold to better use than +800 HP.

Comment

My knight is touching 40k br and i can honestly say barring my time spend at 39 this is the most fun im having with it. Im just really starting to see the knights strengths and how to use them to exploit mages and archers natural weaknesses.
          I do find mages easier to beat than archers but some of that is due to mages predictability in their game play. my suggestion to all the knights out there that are getting pawned every day by just about everyone.... dont take intercept past lvl1 and preempt mages you will find they arent as clever as they think they are.

Comment

@Balbagg: Some of the Mage builds are extremely predictable, I agree. However, more builds will be available as a Mage levels. Keep us updated how you fair against higher ones ok?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ja would like to, before anyone starts i should point out im not a hardcore casher but i do cash the game, as i work and have a family so i have alot of other more important things than endlessly playing wartune. Many thanks death for you comments,my comments were not ment offensively to mages just an observation about the build rotation mages seem to be delt.

In case anyone is wondering about intercept at lvl 1 is usually goes off before anything else however at lvl 2 and 3 in my tests is nearly always fires off after the rest of the round has gone.... useful if you are fairly certain the opponent is gonna use a cannon attack next, but i prefer using it before the start of the round

Comment

Working...
              X