X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
    Damned if I do damned if I don't. My archer is 72 5 60 legendaries minus 1 piece for 60 set 20k patk 5k crit, knight 70 with 4 60 legendaries 19.5 patk 15776 pdef and full 60 set, mage...65 with 55 set with 60 jewels and rings. Any questions on how more characters = more skeleton keys? I don't think I need to explain since 1 + 1 = 2
    Notice that knights don't get as much Mdef on their gear as archers or mages? So they are already limited. They need a better AOE
    All I asked for archers was for poison arrow to be useful since its a poison that can be resisted by pdef.

Oh and to calm mages down just a little!
    Why should knights need AOE? Are they trying to be both knights and mages?
    Let a knight be a knight. You just want knights to have everything. To be able to tank AND to be able to wipe off troops. Bad suggestion.

If knights get AOE, then mages should be able to cast Agoran shield and Apollo.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Notice that knights don't get as much Mdef on their gear as archers or mages? So they are already limited. They need a better AOE
    Notice that Mages don't get as much PDef as the other two classes while the other two use PAtk? If Mages don't deal 'omfg' damage before they get hit, wouldn't that be a poor sight to see.

All I asked for archers was for poison arrow to be useful since its a poison that can be resisted by pdef.
    Poison Arrow has its uses, like a Blood Rune, with rage cost and relies on your own strength.

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    Damned if I do damned if I don't. My archer is 72 5 60 legendaries minus 1 piece for 60 set 20k patk 5k crit, knight 70 with 4 60 legendaries 19.5 patk 15776 pdef and full 60 set, mage...65 with 55 set with 60 jewels and rings. Any questions on how more characters = more skeleton keys? I don't think I need to explain since 1 + 1 = 2

Oh and to calm mages down just a little!
    Last edited by R22318125; 07-09-2013, 02:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k
    Sure, and I'll see how you survive level 50+ Nightmare dungeons. Why don't we limit Knights' MDef to that amount as well? And for Archers, 8k for both Def.

If you think 8-10k Def is quite enough to survive anything, I'd say you've near gotten any toon over 40k BR.

I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage
    Right, only in the range of level 40-49, Mages can play wipe out like that. You sure that how it works everywhere?

There is no effort!
    Sure, tell the Mages in top 100 of BR ranking in your server that they don't spend the 'effort' to reach where they are. Don't tell the 'princes' and 'princesses' to go with you in MPs, Arena or anywhere ok? We don't like people that don't work.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich26
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I think he played up to level 25 only. So .. can't tell end game scenarios.
    Hahaha I think you're right. Gotta love the lowbies crying the game ain't fair!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by heinrich26 View Post
    I'm going to assume you don't have a high lvl toon right? End game knights dominate just about everything. When I finally quit I was around 56k BR and I did pretty good against most things who had a comparable BR as me. Obviously mages beat me cause they are my counter class and archers did some of the time, especially with HS. The balance is fine.
    I think he played up to level 25 only. So .. can't tell end game scenarios.

Leave a comment:

• heinrich26
    replied
    There is no effort!
    I'm going to assume you don't have a high lvl toon right? End game knights dominate just about everything. When I finally quit I was around 56k BR and I did pretty good against most things who had a comparable BR as me. Obviously mages beat me cause they are my counter class and archers did some of the time, especially with HS. The balance is fine.

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    There is no effort! On my archer I get a little worried if my arrow strike will crit or not to give me enough rage to do something. On my Knight I have all this rage but every *** thing is on cool down. By the time I finish AOEs the first AOE is finished with its CD and a lightning strike is enough to get the chain going again
    Last edited by R22318125; 07-09-2013, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage
    In your own words, mages completely dominate knights and archers, and that's too boring for you?

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No just knights, whirlwind isn't that good.

Since buffing a knights 4-5k to 6-7k whirlwind that costs 50 rage and has a 25 cool down with talents and an archers 4-5 to 5-6k lunatic fire AOEs that has a 15 second CD with talents and that costs 45 rage and calming down a mage's 8-9k to 10-11k nonstop AOE spam is out of the question...yeah I can totally see how knights and archers would be mages...excellent idea

How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k...remember mages are book worms not Olympic triathlon gold medal winners and shouldn't have that much physical endurance.

Just as a note 15 seconds is about 3 or 4 rounds of AOE, AOE, AOE...
    Okay, go and play a mage.

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    No just knights, whirlwind isn't that good.

Since buffing a knights 4-5k to 6-7k whirlwind that costs 50 rage and has a 25 cool down with talents and an archers 4-5 to 5-6k lunatic fire AOEs that has a 15 second CD with talents and that costs 45 rage and calming down a mage's 8-9k to 10-11k nonstop AOE spam is out of the question...yeah I can totally see how knights and archers would be mages...excellent idea

How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k...remember mages are book worms not Olympic triathlon gold medal winners and shouldn't have that much physical endurance.

Just as a note 15 seconds is about 3 or 4 rounds of AOE, AOE, AOE...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Knights could use some extra damage on whirlwind since it costs a **** ton of rage. Maybe the destroyers could do with 1 less QTE, its fairly easy to get a double hit on a knight even without deep freeze.
    Wait, what? So you want knights and archers to have insane AOE damage? Should they be rename "Mages" ?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Mages kill everything
    If we Mages don't kill everything before they reach us, how would we handle their sticks and darts?

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    Mages kill everything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X