leveling up.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leveling up.....

wartune people i will request u to lower down the experience required to get level up past 45+....for those who r non VIP and doesn't use balens....its is like pain in the *** to just get 1 level up....after level 45 it just feels like dragging your *** down to wartune everyday and play for 4-5 days to jus get 1 lvl up....it wil takes months to just reach the level 50 cap....and that too spending the whole day on it.... we all hav other work to do also....i humbly request to think about this...

Not going to happen. So many players scream you gain too much xp as it is. To be slowly lvl'ing like you are suggests you aren't doing all your dailies. You doing all your bounties, solo-arena, campaigns, MPs, spire and cata runs? If not...you should.
    IGN: Hein
    Server: S2
    BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
    Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

Originally posted by R27985005 View Post
      wartune people i will request u to lower down the experience required to get level up past 45+....for those who r non VIP and doesn't use balens....its is like pain in the *** to just get 1 level up....after level 45 it just feels like dragging your *** down to wartune everyday and play for 4-5 days to jus get 1 lvl up....it wil takes months to just reach the level 50 cap....and that too spending the whole day on it.... we all hav other work to do also....i humbly request to think about this...
      Eh? And here I thought people get too much exp per daily basis. You sure it take months to reach level 50? Cause I reach level 50 in 1 month time, and was too stingy to spend my exp scrolls.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R27985005 View Post
        Why not just start everyone out at lv80 with everything they will ever need, that way no-one has to spend any time or effort building their toon at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          everyone out at lv80 with everything they will ever need
          I would need more than whatever you mean by everything people will ever need.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i lvl slowly lvl 65 mage and as of right now tech is missing 2 lvls from being maxed troops missing 5 lvls to being topped out and guild skills is a daily grind so move at your pace because trust me 60 gear is a pain to get so you better be saving for it it will cost u roughly 1300keys to get all loids and ledg stones
            I have 1 lvl 60 armor and 1 lvl 60 jewel working on 2nd plus working on guild skills lvl 10 skills is got one maxed gold working on intelegence missing it by one level. LEVEL AT YOUR OWN PACE.....
            forever faithful

Comment

I need to be level 80 with full legend set and all level 10 astrals. It's too hard to build them up.
              I also need to have max. talents.

Give it all to me now.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

awe man why did i not think of this.... damn it for all the money and time i put into my char. why dont they hand everyone #1 chars.
                forever faithful

Comment

Lol if leveling is your issue you better quit xD.I would say gathering loids 400 per piece 70gear is way more hard than leveling witch is easy even if not vip.Almost forgot from time to time wartune give us 100% buff for 24h for 3 days around and also if you have strong ppl in your server you can get buff for a week after CW.Also the higher lvl you get the more exp you start to farm so its not that hard as you think.

Comment

Oh I want everyday level up, then I'll scream in forums that I want arena/bg matched by br coz same level range with high br kick our *****.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                    X