Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Title!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title!!!!!!

I dont have many titles but here is the thing maybe give stats to titles so people go after em..... if its pvp title give pvp stats guild title like alter title or what ever allow those stats coraspond to the specific event were they were gotten ive taken a poll in my guilld and everyone agrees that the titles sould give specific stats...just food for though
    forever faithful

And give people yet another reason to whine about.

A: "OH EMM GEE!! That one has 'xxx' Title! It boosts 'xxx' to 'xxx' so much!! Nerf it please!!!"

B: "Why do people with 'xxx' has so much gold already, get another boost!? "

Will be fun to look at me thinks.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

just saying titles should give bonus not whinning just food for R2 to maul over
      forever faithful

Comment

Titles are meaningless; I don't care much for it.

It'll make cashers more OP if titles give stats.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
          I'm not saying that you are doing it, but I am sure many will whine over it. And no, unless 7Roads get their heads around for Title with a tweak, R2Games' players won't get any bonus to Titles.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
            There are 15 people on my server with LD honor ranking which =240,000 honor, but only 1 of them holds the No1 ranked honor title, and there is no way for that to change EVER.
            Would you suggest giving them a stat boost which is impossible for other players to ever achieve?

Sure there are more titles along the same lines, but I can't be bothered to check as titles are pointless anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              There are 15 people on my server with LD honor ranking which =240,000 honor, but only 1 of them holds the No1 ranked honor title, and there is no way for that to change EVER.
              Minor correction.
              If there are multiple people with Lord Divine, the system ranks them in order of BR. Hence, the highest BR with Lord Divine is the "Most Honorable".
              The same goes for mount strength.

So it can change.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Minor correction.
                If there are multiple people with Lord Divine, the system ranks them in order of BR. Hence, the highest BR with Lord Divine is the "Most Honorable".
                The same goes for mount strength.

So it can change.
                ?????

Is that not what I said.

I never intended to imply that the same person will hold this title for ever, just that ONLY 1 person at a time could hold it even when ranking in honor is identical.
                If it was a 100m sprint race it would be classed as a dead heat. In this instance both runners would be awarded 1st place, this is what should happen in the game also.

The "Love your Guild" title only is not only available to the 1st person that donates the 100,000 contribution, or to the person in the guild with the highest BR when tied, so why do it with the honor one?
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 07-09-2013, 05:59 AM.

Comment

@Billy: There are many other games with unique title that only goes to one or several individuals at one time, and those titles give bonuses as well.

{OuO**

Comment

I support this idea.

Titles giving stats means more diversity between builds. Seen it in Crystal Saga and it works perfectly fine there. At least it did when I quit that ****.
                    Stats don't have to be overly powerful.

Top Archer - +5% Crit Rate
                    Top Knight - +5% Block Rate
                    Top Mage - +5% Healing

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      @Billy: There are many other games with unique title that only goes to one or several individuals at one time, and those titles give bonuses as well.
                      Well in that case why not just give these bonuses to the highest BR player on the server, because that is how it will end up working.

Title 1 Highest BR on server - goes to the top player (obvious this one, but should be the only title based on BR)
                      Title 2 Highest Honor - goes to the top player
                      Title 3 Arena No1 - goes to the top player

I have no problem with giving out stat bonuses for titles, but I have a problem when it will only go to the strongest player on each server.
                      At least make it possible for the players that are not the No1 on the server to obtain these titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        I have no problem with giving out stat bonuses for titles, but I have a problem when it will only go to the strongest player on each server.
                        At least make it possible for the players that are not the No1 on the server to obtain these titles.
                        That's why I'm against it in the first place, no?

Since I know how the game place priority for title requirements, it would always go to the one with highest BR though the acheivements were equal.

{OuO**

Comment

Wouldn't every title get a bonus? While a smaller one for lesser, ie; Arena Top 10 vs The Champ... Smooth Operator vs Balenors Sweetheart etc

While #1 stuff would get a bigger boost in stats gained.

Comment

well guys yourmissing the point are we not titles are pointless lets make the relavent.
                            forever faithful

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Wouldn't every title get a bonus? While a smaller one for lesser, ie; Arena Top 10 vs The Champ... Smooth Operator vs Balenors Sweetheart etc

While #1 stuff would get a bigger boost in stats gained.
                              Not sure on that.

Since those #1 are already OP, giving them even more stat makes them even more OP, lol.

It's like a dude with 15k atk vs a dude with 18k atk

But give a title that adds more stat to the 18k dude, it just pulls the difference between 15k dude even further.

It's basically the same thing as "Honor Medallion" (which is also based on Title already).

See 2 people with same class, stat, level, and BR. Than give one person a Crusader Medallion and another a Lord Divine Medallion, who will win?
                              (pretend both player have LD title, just equipped with different medallion)

That's what I see Titles will be doing unless everyone is able to obtain any title besides the "uniques".

Where the only Titles that gives bonus are those anyone can obtain and not "one person only" deals. (like Medallions)

Comment

Working...
                              X