Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle grounds bites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle grounds bites.

Seriously its not even vaguely fun.
    I go from being lvl 30's stuck in rooms with lvl 40 plus players to lvl 40's in rooms with 50 plus players. I finally make lvl 50 and it's full of 55plus players. Not even a close battle. Maybe you should sort the players going into rooms by battle ratings. It might be a bit more of a challenge and a little exciting.
    Rather than getting dumped in a room with the damn lord high commander ever damn time.

Other wise the game is pretty enjoyable.

If you end up in the 'wrong' one, leave, take the 5 min CD and enter again. Problem solved.

Comment

You just need to build up your character. Don't ask for the game to be any easier.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but doesn't that also mean that you effectively lose one attempt. And then if you end up in another 'wrong' one you've wasted both attempts for the day.

Comment

Condor... seriously that's the best you've got. You don't think I have been building my character??? Isn't that the whole point of the game??? Sorry maybe I missed something in that asinine suggestion... do you mean I should upgrade my guild skills? my astrals? my runes? or my gems? Or just spend a bucket load of balens on the character?
          I'm not asking for the game to be easier. I enjoy the challenge for the most part. But BGs is such a miss match it is no longer interesting. I can't see the "honor" in smashing some lvl 30 character nor the "honor" in being smashed by a lvl 60 character.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccaP View Post
            Thanks for the suggestion, but doesn't that also mean that you effectively lose one attempt. And then if you end up in another 'wrong' one you've wasted both attempts for the day.
            You can re-join bg without lose attemp, if you join again before bg end

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ur attempt wouldnt be wasted if u get out of BG and reenter it again.. 1 attempt = 1 whole round of BG
              Last edited by jaberwacky21; 07-10-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccaP View Post
                Condor... seriously that's the best you've got. You don't think I have been building my character??? Isn't that the whole point of the game??? Sorry maybe I missed something in that asinine suggestion... do you mean I should upgrade my guild skills? my astrals? my runes? or my gems? Or just spend a bucket load of balens on the character?
                I'm not asking for the game to be easier. I enjoy the challenge for the most part. But BGs is such a miss match it is no longer interesting. I can't see the "honor" in smashing some lvl 30 character nor the "honor" in being smashed by a lvl 60 character.
                He mean dont vup that fast, you will be the best allways at x9 lvl, when you vup lets say to 50v - you meet 59 ppl and ofc stronger then you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No, I actually mean stop whining and build your character.

If you can't afford a buckload of balens, then do slow leveling.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

AnataOFAkku and jaberwacky21, thank you. I didn't realize that you didn't lose the attempt, I will try it next time.

Condor. I'm not whining, I'm conveying quite a few comments and my own dissipating interest. And I do level slowly. As slowly as possible. Do you get bullied a lot? Taking it out on the little kids in here?

Comment

I'm only stating the facts as it is.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If I had cried like you and rage-quitted, I wouldn't have gotten that far.

8 months ago, I was in a bracket of 40-80 and I never got a single kill in a month.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          8 months ago, I was in a bracket of 40-80 and I never got a single kill in a month.
                          I remember those day's fondly

Getting your butt handed to you every time you moved was such fun ROFL

Comment

Working...
                          X