Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Guidde About Archer Non Cahser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Guidde About Archer Non Cahser

Click image for larger version

Name:	fgfg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1737396 Anyone Post I have Seen Chaser Only.
    Attached Files

Casher/Non Casher, it's all the same stuff.

Work on gems, work on astrals, work on guild skills, work on honor etc. Cashers can just buy it faster.
    But eh, you can check the link in my siggy for a run down on some basics you outta know.

Comment

Cashers can buy it faster, and also buy things non-cashers have no hope of getting.

You will just have to concentrate on the things you can do, which Elusion has listed in his post. There is no magic formula, just hard work and time for the non cashers

Comment

The archer guide posted in the guides or beginners forum is great, read it and ask advice there.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Just a heads up.

Being a Non-Casher, meaning you will not be able to obtain Balen only Double Skill (which is majorly required for Archer if you actually want to play well until level 70)

Non-Cash Archer

Astral (top to bottom of importance)
          (red) Sniper Edge - increase Crit value/rate
          (red) Force - increase Physical Attack
          (orange) Determination - increase Crit Damage
          (red) Willpower - increase Magic Defense
          (red) Fortitude - increase Physical Defense
          (orange) Goddess Blessing - decrease all damage taken
          (orange) Illusion - chance to receive only 1 damage taken

Other recommended Astrals (not in any order)
          (orange) Blessed Health - Good if you are going for a sort of more Def, less Atk type, heal is fixed
          (orange) Regeneration - Good if you are going more Atk, huge bursts can give you great heals
          (orange) Deflection - Sem-Good if you think the reflect damage can win you the day
          (red) Enshieldment - on par with Illusion unless you have Lord Divine Medallion, than this would be better
          (red) Brilliance - Good Health is always Good

Skill

The above is required if you want to do good in World Boss until you obtain level 40+ PvE set and Armor Piercer
          (at which you would reset Skill with Vouchers)

PvE set is required for Armor Piercer, do not use Armor Piercer with PvP set, you won't have the rage to use Armor Piercer to it's fullest benefits.

Bloodthirsty Strike is needed for Healing (either PvE or PvP)
          DeepFreeze is needed for Catacomb

Talents (this depends on player style really)
          Stealth - Damage taken decreased (always get this one)
          Instinct - Decrease Bloodthirsty cooldown and increase damage (good if you have lv.3 Bloodthirsty and a high crit/damage)
          Retribution - Increase Crit Chance of Delphic Death Star (don't get this, as a non-casher, you won't have 100 Rage)
          Crutiny - Arrow Strike have chance to increase Crit Damage (good if you're using Arrow Strike a lot)
          Enrage - Armor Piercer have chance to cause next skill to crit (very good if you have enough rage for this AND Delphic)
          Potency - Multi-shot have chance to reduce Armor Piercer rage cost (good if you don't have a lot of rage)
          Perception - Shorten Incendiary Shot's cooldown (not that good, it's 45 sec base cooldown, and requires 65 rage)
          Fury - Shorten Lunatic Fire's cooldown and chance to increase next skill's crit rate (pretty good if you can hit crits on all 3+ opposing targets so you'll have enough rage to use either Bloodthirsty or Armor Piercer)

Refine (random green bonuses on Equipments)
          You want to try and aim for these
          Strength
          Physical Attack
          Defense/ Armor
          Endurance
          Charisma

What kind of info are you looking for?

BTW... why did you use a webcam? don't you have any image software with screenshot/screencapture functions?

I use IrfanView

There are also on-web screencaptures (however I do not recommend tho, as they auto upload whatever you screencapture, no editing)
          Last edited by anichaos; 07-09-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

All good sugest...But you write wrong rafine
            For archer must have is patk strenght and crit, later def and endu
            And one more aBout astro... For archer floating dmg works niceso at 70v this is one of the best main astros, better then ilusion for sure
            I have nothing to add
            Last edited by miQQQs; 07-10-2013, 12:00 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              All good sugest...But you write wrong rafine
              For archer must have is patk strenght and crit, later def and endu
              And one more aBout astro... For archer floating dmg works niceso at 70v this is one of the best main astros, better then ilusion for sure
              I have nothing to add
              How does floating damage benefit more than block or illusion?

Comment

For archer? More dmg - more archer adventages For sure more then ilusion, i dont say nothing aBout block

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I have purple lv.4 Ruthlessness... no Orange drops for me ;(

I usually only use Ruthlessness (float damage) on World Bosses and Illusion for other tasks. (switches P/M def back and forth)

BTW, Refine, I didn't add in Crit because you'll get most of them from Crit Astral already, so it's better to replace Refine's Crit with either Def, Endu, or Charisma.

I usually win the fight because I have over 1000 Charisma, go Troops. (this is before level 65+ tho, after 65+ Troops survivability goes down as Players attacks goes up)

Block is only good if you have "Lord Divine" Medallion, which for most non-casher... will take 6+ months, due to no DoubleHonor and you usually get wiped by Cashers Twinks.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-10-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Anata, floating didnt do **** to me.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

The floating damage is a pure gamble, and on average u would get nothing out of it. I fail to see the advantages of increasing ur max damage while lowering ur minimum damage. Unless there smth abt the floating damage am missing..

PS : if my luck on wartune is any indicator, that astral would probably decrease my damage by 10% ~_~.

Comment

Float Damage is a Risk.
                        Default damage is 90~110%
                        a Lv.3 orange Ruthlessness adds 21%.
                        That makes your damage range into 69~131%
                        If you're lucky, you'll deal massive damage, but if you're unlucky, you'll deal tiny damage.

IE:
                        a 1,000 base damage
                        900~1100 damage range
                        21% = 690~1310 damage range
                        In all, you'll either do 210 less damage or 210 more damage. (or somewhere in between)

With huge crits and luck, you'll deal a lot of damage.
                        IE: Delphic with 50,000 dmg, lucky on 21% = 65500 (15,500 more damage dealt)

Well, if you actually get a Lv.10 Ruthlessness... LOL, it'll add 70% Float

That's 20~180%

Becomes either SUPER unlucky or SUPER lucky.

If unlucky, you'll do 200 (out of 1000 base damage)
                        If Lucky, you'll do 1800

A Delphic with 50,000 would have this range - 10,000~90,000 (40,000 less/more damage)

If Lucky, you can potentially one-shot anyone.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 07-10-2013, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          I have purple lv.4 Ruthlessness... no Orange drops for me ;(

I usually only use Ruthlessness (float damage) on World Bosses and Illusion for other tasks. (switches P/M def back and forth)

BTW, Refine, I didn't add in Crit because you'll get most of them from Crit Astral already, so it's better to replace Refine's Crit with either Def, Endu, or Charisma.

I usually win the fight because I have over 1000 Charisma, go Troops. (this is before level 65+ tho, after 65+ Troops survivability goes down as Players attacks goes up)

Block is only good if you have "Lord Divine" Medallion, which for most non-casher... will take 6+ months, due to no DoubleHonor and you usually get wiped by Cashers Twinks.
                          Let me ask, how much crit you have without rafine crit stat?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Astral (top to bottom of importance)
                            (red) Sniper Edge - increase Crit value/rate
                            (red) Force - increase Physical Attack
                            (orange) Determination - increase Crit Damage
                            (red) Willpower - increase Magic Defense
                            (red) Fortitude - increase Physical Defense
                            (orange) Goddess Blessing - decrease all damage taken
                            (orange) Illusion - chance to receive only 1 damage taken

Other recommended Astrals (not in any order)
                            (orange) Blessed Health - Good if you are going for a sort of more Def, less Atk type, heal is fixed
                            (orange) Regeneration - Good if you are going more Atk, huge bursts can give you great heals
                            (orange) Deflection - Sem-Good if you think the reflect damage can win you the day
                            (red) Enshieldment - on par with Illusion unless you have Lord Divine Medallion, than this would be better
                            (red) Brilliance - Good Health is always Good

Refine (random green bonuses on Equipments)
                            You want to try and aim for these
                            Strength
                            Physical Attack
                            Defense/ Armor
                            Endurance
                            Charisma
                            +> AstraL
                            agree with other, floating is pure gambling... on Lvl 60, prefer to use Enhanced Goddes Blessing which is reduce damage received 3% per level for any type damage (Magical or physical)

+> about Refine equip... I found that
                            For ARCHER : crit stats (embedded on equip) have more BR rather than other, while Endurance, Block and Charisma give Less BR

While for knight BLOCK Give more BR rather than Crit, and charisma.

so U should prefer your equip stat: STRENGTH, PATK, CRIT, DEF/ARMOR....n Pdef or Mdef. Thats what i knew so far
                            Last edited by menying; 07-10-2013, 02:22 AM.

IGN : JiNN
                            Job : Mage
                            Homebase: R2-S300 - Scarwood Forest
                            SpeciaL SkiLL: Handsome

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Let me ask, how much crit you have without rafine crit stat?
                              In order to have consistent crits, you need at least 5k crit value. Any lower than that, your crits are barely there so I doubt he has enough crits without the crit stats. Plus having more troops doesn't help you much since low lvl equipment doesn't give u much charisma. At best all 8 items added together gives u only 100+ more troops which at best gives u 2k+ more troop hp. A mage will easily clear that out and burn u if you don't get more crits in. The only thing you need from troops is high lvl enlightment with the patk stats. Having at least 1.2k troops is enough for you to clear lvl 100 cata (if you have high enough patk and hp and mdef) and most solo dungeons which you can easily get if you add a few lvls to the charisma guild skill. It will also allow your troops to tank wb if you raise ur tech for troop hp to the same as your hero level.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X