Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• symedia
    replied
    so all 65 + will be very happy with this event )

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
    Even if anyone does, how many people actually have enough soul crystals to do this repeatedly anyway? At most, you keep 100? 200?
    Summoner drops boxes containing 10 Soul Crystals, I average about +80 per run, so I could gain +240 Soul crystals a day, if I have the keys to do it. +200 from GB, +random soul crystals scattered throughout Blitz/Divine Altar/Altar Spins...

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
    I believe this particular event is repeatable. I doubt anyone actually keep their soul crystals if they don't know about this event.

Even if anyone does, how many people actually have enough soul crystals to do this repeatedly anyway? At most, you keep 100? 200?
    I keep all my Soul Crystals until I have enough to level one level of Soul Engrave. Same for the whips. I thought people should know by know to save everything you can in case of events, obviously not...

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    so has anyone done the math yet? can we get the mounts without cashing?
    Ban,,sell your bike for balens then both are free

Leave a comment:

• Zhen_Hui
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Would be nice to think that it actually will work like that, but this is R2 and the "mis print" excuse could emerge rather quickly. lol
    I believe this particular event is repeatable. I doubt anyone actually keep their soul crystals if they don't know about this event.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Once you use 25 Soul Crystals (Either 1 at a time or 25 at a time, we do not know yet) The quest will be completed, you complete it, grab rewards, and the quest is there again, to use another 25 soul crystals, this can be repeated... an UNLIMITED amount of times..So you can do the quest over and over until you run out of Soul Crystals.
    It's not like the Shadow Crystal event because as someone stated, once you completed it, it's done, gotta wait for next day.
    Would be nice to think that it actually will work like that, but this is R2 and the "mis print" excuse could emerge rather quickly. lol

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Once you use 25 Soul Crystals (Either 1 at a time or 25 at a time, we do not know yet) The quest will be completed, you complete it, grab rewards, and the quest is there again, to use another 25 soul crystals, this can be repeated... an UNLIMITED amount of times..So you can do the quest over and over until you run out of Soul Crystals.
    It's not like the Shadow Crystal event because as someone stated, once you completed it, it's done, gotta wait for next day.
    that was me merp :P
    Butya, with this I totally understand now
    so i apologize for the confusion :P

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
    Then the event would say once per day. Shadow crystal quest can be completed only once per day. But this event says unlimited.
    Finally someone who understands what he reads.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Then the event would say once per day. Shadow crystal quest can be completed only once per day. But this event says unlimited.
    mhm guess then it doesnt work like that....
    weird, but guess we have to wait and see then
    but my guess for now is, safe your soul crystals

Leave a comment:

• Emilyfairyss
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    Yes
    It works just like the Shadow Crystal event. Collect a certain amount of Shadow crystals per day
    Example; If you need to collect 34 shadow crystals and by the end of the day you have 30, you cant redeem the rewards and try the next day.
    If you make the 34 mark before reset, the quest will reset for the next day etc

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    nothing to see here
    Last edited by Prizzly; 07-09-2013, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Emilyfairyss
    replied
    They are selling soul crystal packs during that event, so it is just a marketing thing. However, you can start saving up soul crystals now.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    It say itself "quest will not reprat after claimed"
    You need to work on your reading comprehesion.
    It will reset once you claim the reward and then you can redo it.
    Last edited by winlord; 07-09-2013, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Summer Meditation (Unlimited!)

Duration: 7/13 - 7/19 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and receive the following rewards:
    30,000 Gold
    30,000 Daru
    Essence of Summer x1
    Note: Be sure to claim your reward as soon as you have engraved your soul 25 times! The quest will not reset until after you have claimed your reward.

How this is supposed to work? you split up 25 soul crystals into 1 crystal each. Engrave 25 times. Repeat till you are RICH?
    Or be smart and safe them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X