Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new mount and potion transforming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mount and potion transforming

i hope u all like my new idea and enjoy them if they are accepted!!

the first idea and like the title say : NEW MOUNT
    the new mount will be a robo dog wich u can get his graphic from the movis ( trasmformers 2 revenge of the fallen) and u find the dog in some situation ( begening and end ) and u can make tha new mount the most powerfull mount and it will be hard to get cause of tha !

and the second idea will be about potion
    as we all new u sometimes get potions tha u don't like as a reward from dueling card after the duel 1v1 is finished so i perpose tha u make potion transformed!
    EX: lvl2 intellect potion can be transformed into lvl2 power potion !!

and u can make potion formed into more powerfull potion!
    EX: 3 lvl2 power potion can be transformed into 1 lvl3 power potion!!

i hope u players and fans like my new ideas. and please make sure to put your agreament below so i can fix my thread into better one!

thanks for reading !! wartune PLAYER and FAN !!

Eh, Not a fan of the potions, I still find Power pots useful even though I'm a Mage. Little extra pdef, more BR.. etc

Robot Dog for a mount? Please no =( It doesn't suit the theme and vibe that Wartune gives off.
    Tanks and clothing don't fit either. Perhaps a giant Wolf, sure....

Comment

they can put the robo dog and a dog but i realy want the graphic of the robo dog on tranformers 2 and they can put some grey skin or white and black and take off the machine gun over his back what i'm saying is to modiet a little bit but i like the generel form of the dog!!

and potion the point of it is if u have 2 of the same potion and u want only 1 from tha kind and another from another kind tha might be very usefull
      EX: if u have 2 lvl2 intelect potion and none of power potion u can make the second 1 of intellect potion into a power potion

think about it it will be VERY usefull speacely in make case!! cause i need it!!

Comment

they can put the robo dog and a dog but i realy want the graphic of the robo dog on tranformers 2 and they can put some grey skin or white and black and take off the machine gun over his back what i'm saying is to modiet a little bit but i like the generel form of the dog!!

and potion the point of it is if u have 2 of the same potion and u want only 1 from tha kind and another from another kind tha might be very usefull
        EX: if u have 2 lvl2 intelect potion and none of power potion u can make the second 1 of intellect potion into a power potion

think about it it will be VERY usefull speacely in make case!! cause i need it!!

Comment

Comment

Robo Dog goes with Tanks, LOL

As for Potion, I believe the OP is suggesting a sort of converting, to make a potion into another stat potion.

Comment

many members have already sent their designs to r2 for mounts and i am sure i have seen a design as you stated above, as of the portions may be a better idea is make your potions, dont you think :0zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Eh, Not a fan of the potions, I still find Power pots useful even though I'm a Mage. Little extra pdef, more BR.. etc

Robot Dog for a mount? Please no =( It doesn't suit the theme and vibe that Wartune gives off.
                Tanks and clothing don't fit either. Perhaps a giant Wolf, sure....
                That's why in the Chinese version of this game it's called "Divine Comedy" Divine taking in the era of magic, demons, angels etc. and comedy for a twist in the game like the bikini's and tanks.
                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                It means going for it anyway
                because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                  That's why in the Chinese version of this game it's called "Divine Comedy" Divine taking in the era of magic, demons, angels etc. and comedy for a twist in the game like the bikini's and tanks.
                  Where does it say that? o.o

Comment

Working...
                  X