Sunshine and Summer Swap Reward Calculations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine and Summer Swap Reward Calculations

Just a quick summary of what you can expect to receive if you do all the quests within the duration that they run.

Non-Balen Events

Fun out of the Sun: 6 rays
    Who's the Boss: 35 rays
    Invade & Plunder: 40 rays
    Solo Spelunking: 40 rays
    Summer Warring: 35 rays
    Summer Gardening: 40 rays
    Tank Trials: 35 rays

Total: 231 rays of summer

Additional Events

Daru Alchemy: 8 Essences of Summer (Balens required)
    Mystery Shopping: 8 Essences of Summer (Balens required)
    Summer Meditation: *unlimited:1 essence of summer per reset/requires 25 soul crystals to reset*

Exchange rates:
    120 rays = wild alpaca mount
    10 rays = 3 essences of summer
    231 rays (free events) = 69 essences of summer (23*3)
    150 essences of summer = nether rhino mount

Conclusion:
    Wild alpaca is a definite possibility to attain at a cost of only 120 rays Alternatively, 231 rays from free events will only net you 69 essences of summer...The Nether Rhino requires 150. Thus the only way to attain it is thru the Unlimited Meditation Event and possibly the balens events as well.

Miscellaneous Events
    Love Thy Mount: *unlimited: 20 whips to reset* No essence/rays listed as rewards.

Hope this helps. Back to sleep under my tree
    Last edited by Rip_Van_Winkle; 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM. Reason: Now includes additional count of first day of event

Thank you ^^
    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
    It means going for it anyway
    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

+1 for this thread
      Great job and nicely explained
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

its actually 231 for free.
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
          its actually 231 for free.
          It is? where did you find the extra 16rays?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
            It is? where did you find the extra 16rays?
            Events start at 00:00 the day before, so you can get the reward twice on the first day of each event.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              Events start at 00:00 the day before, so you can get the reward twice on the first day of each event.
              aaah, got ya...the extra count before the server reset...That adds one additional count to the free events. Thx for the reminder. I'll make the adjustment.

Comment

Actually, you do realize 90% of players don't stay up pass midnight (if they're on same server time) just to get the extra reward right?

Which is why I place it as 215. (for non-balen, non-extra)
                It's 180, if you can't do BG (kill 3 players)

^ should put this up in your list too.

215 for non-balen, non-extra counts
                180~196 for ppls that can't do BG
                Last edited by anichaos; 07-09-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Actually, you do realize 90% of players don't stay up pass midnight (if they're on same server time) just to get the extra reward right?

Which is why I place it as 215. (for non-balen, non-extra)
                  It's 180, if you can't do BG (kill 3 players)

^ should put this up in your list too.

215 for non-balen, non-extra counts
                  180~196 for ppls that can't do BG
                  Thx for the input. The 215 count is what I originally posted but it makes sense to add the extra count since my intention is to show the max amt one can gain (benchmark) and ultimately how close or far away the top prize (in this case, the rhino mount) is for free players. In this case, waaaay outta reach.

Comment

LOL yea, I did the Calc, Rhino needs 150, you get 60~69.

Requires 90~81 more...

My calc was based on 100% all players is able to obtain, so I did the minimum.

Especially since we all know not everyone is able to beat 3 ppls in BGs unless they "dryad bomb" non-stop, lol.

Maybe this is R2's way of telling us to exploit the game more.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 07-09-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

LOL yea, I did the Calc, Rhino needs 150, you get 60~69.

Requires 90~81 more...

My calc was based on 100% all players is able to obtain, so I did the minimum.

Especially since we all know not every is able to beat 3 ppls in BGs unless they "dryad bomb" non-stop, lol.

Maybe this is R2's way of telling us to exploit the game more.
                      lol, no argument here. Getting the rhino mount would be nice but with +20 stats, I think I'll pass or better put, I won't be heartbroken if I can't get it... The alpaca & the apollo packs are likely where I'll focus my attention. Can't complain too much though, at least they put things within reach. This is one of the better events IMHO.

Comment

No, they give free players 1 mount and the option for cashers to obtain another one^^

Comment

WAIT

I did a re-calc

Because I just realized you only get the extra on the day event is released, a continuing event will not give you extras at midnight.

So...
                          Fun out of the Sun - gives 1 extra if you stay until like 2:00am
                          Who's the BOSS - no extra, because there's no World Boss until AFTER reset
                          Invade and Plunder - gives 1 extra if you saved plunder attempt until after midnight
                          Solo Spelunking - gives 1 extra if you saved your dungeon attempt until after midnight
                          Summer Warring - no extra, because there's no Battleground until AFTER reset
                          Summer Gardening - gives 1 extra if you stay until like 1:00am (1 hour plants)
                          Tank Trials - no extra, because there's no Tank Trial until AFTER reset.

Overall... you only get 4 extra, NOT 16.

So it should be 215 + 4 = 219 MAX.
                          Last edited by anichaos; 07-09-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

WAIT

I did a re-calc

Because I just realized you only get the extra on the day event is released, a continuing event will not give you extras at midnight.

So...
                            Fun out of the Sun - gives 1 extra if you stay until like 2:00am
                            Who's the BOSS - no extra, because there's no World Boss until AFTER reset
                            Invade and Plunder - gives 1 extra if you saved plunder attempt until after midnight
                            Solo Spelunking - gives 1 extra if you saved your dungeon attempt until after midnight
                            Summer Warring - no extra, because there's no Battleground until AFTER reset
                            Summer Gardening - gives 1 extra if you stay until like 1:00am (1 hour plants)
                            Tank Trials - no extra, because there's no Tank Trial until AFTER reset.

Overall... you only get 4 extra, NOT 16.

So it should be 215 + 4 = 219 MAX.
                            No, it's +1 only for the first event, the rest are +5, so it's 215+1+3*5=231

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              No, it's +1 only for the first event, the rest are +5, so it's 215+1+3*5=231
                              You get 215 INCLUDING the +5, the extra for first event you get is 4, as stated above.

Unless somehow... you're able to kill the World Boss and do Tank Trials between 00:00 and 05:00?

Comment

Working...
                              X