Level 70 MP hints needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 MP hints needed

Well my group has been able to get to final boss of both level 70 MP dungeons, but we cannot seem to get past that last boss on either of them. Any hints that would help us complete it. Our standard group is, mage, arch, arch, knight.

Anyone have any idea?

Comment

You have a pre-set number of turns before they do their ultimate buff and hit you for 150k damage. So kill quick.

With 2 archers, I don't see why not. What are your BRs?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
        Anyone have any idea?
        So for Samsara my group has been running 2 mages who alternate Puri for the speed buff that the boss puts down which affects him as well as the group as well as Blessed Light to keep the group topped off. Our 2 archers alternate DF and Incendiary shot and one of them keeps Armor Piercer at around 3-4 stacks the whole fight. The bottom line to this fight is timing and rage management. When the boss begins to buff himself with that stack-able DEF buff you need to keep AP at 3-4 stacks while the mages keep the party up and the casting speed buff purified until he gets to 3 stacks of the DEF buff at which point you just need to burn him down. Took a little practice but we finally got it and have no issues any more. We will soon be trying it with only one mage and bringing in our knight who is on vacation right now. It's going to be tough keeping up on heals but with Incendiary plus Appolos it should be easier.

For Lych the only challenge is making it past that first health bar. Archers rotate Incendiary and DF and Armor Piercer is helpful to burn down that first bar but not necessary. The mages only job is to keep the group topped off and make sure they can survive until the 0 CD/max rage AoEs start dropping. Once that happens the mage can just do BL every turn and even throw in an attack skill now and then if they feel like doing some damage.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

The speed buff is fine.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah why would you puri away the speed buff? It makes you attack MORE? I didn't notice the boss getting this buff also? Lol
            I've only done it a few times to see what it's like, all the other 70+ on our server are mostly junk players who just leveled cause they could, all our best are still 69 or lower. So we don't run with the other 70+ people because we don't want to help them....

But it seems a good tactic would be to stall on Samsara final boss to allow that speed buff to build up, unless the entire fight with the boss is turn based.. and the buffs don't kick in til a certain % of the bosses HP bar, can you confirm this Condor?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              But it seems a good tactic would be to stall on Samsara final boss to allow that speed buff to build up, unless the entire fight with the boss is turn based.. and the buffs don't kick in til a certain % of the bosses HP bar, can you confirm this Condor?
              My team doesn't use purify and we do fine.

The entire fight with the boss seems to be turn-based. It's a DPS race to kill him before he buffs up 3 times. At that point, he's going to do his normal attack for a few turns before doing his final spin attack which will deal 150k+ damage to everyone.
              It's like Moonevil Den Boss #2.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I thought it would be more like first boss in DT? Identical rotation and I'm pretty sure that's not turn based but HP based. Once it reaches a certain % of HP... he'll start the buff rotation

Comment

I believe it's turn-based, but not 100% sure.

For my team vs him, there are times he begins his buff when he is end of his 3rd bar. There are times, he buffs in the middle of his 3rd bar.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

turn-based.. buffed on different hp amount. so yeah turn-based. dt first? no, buff on that boss can be purified. more like what condor said, 2nd boss moon nm.

Comment

So if a team were to attempt this, what kind of BR are you looking at having, to pass this with more of a 60% chance of passing?
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

every teams i have done it with does it a little different but my team is composed of a mage, a archer, and two knights - for last boss in LL - mage brings healing tree no pury, archer brings defense tree no scatter (first bar of boss and a third on second (till no cooldown on skill and rage) basicly use df, as and incen, second part armor piercer, df and incent); one knight goes tank and one knight goes full attack and we get through it no prob and lots of time the archer we have does not have pve gear but it's a harder job for him/her.
                        it's easyer if all team members have pve gear and for the other person question on br (last nights LL, Mage had 66k, archer 59k, first knight 69k, second knight 79k)
                        Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 07-10-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X