Character slot and rune slot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character slot and rune slot

in reference with the patch 1.6, before its happens we usually have 3 rune slots and now its implemented its only 2.. maybe you need to open another slot for it.. bring it back to 3 slots..

another thing i had in mind is the character slot when logging in..
    most of REAL MMORPG have character slots which they use if they want to create another character..

creating another account is not an option..
    Last edited by jaberwacky21; 07-10-2013, 06:04 AM.

1) 2 slots is intended. They want you to make a decision on which rune to use. If not, why not just give you 10 slots to use all runes? Think of it as "skills". You can only pick 5 skills to use, why not give you 10?

2) Sounds okay to me.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

how about 10 slots.. tho you need to put those passive skills hahaha would really be funny. no passive skill in skill slot, no effect. ****! still plausible. there are only 4 or 5 passive xD

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
        how about 10 slots.. tho you need to put those passive skills hahaha would really be funny. no passive skill in skill slot, no effect. ****! still plausible. there are only 4 or 5 passive xD
        did i mention skills slots?

Comment

before the 1.6 patch there were 3 rune slot, so is expected to have 3 slots. i would like to 3 slots or remove to cooldown time for the use of 2nd rune

Comment

Not happening.

CD timers are there for a reason.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
            X