Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    ^I agree the 70 gear will take far far more than that 400 per piece 1600 in total loids not to talk about leg stones xD also no summoner in there.After wager been cut they rly dissapointed me guess -50$ from me monthly since now it wont be worth it at all.That was also act of greed not sure if the chineese version cw wager is like that.
    ??? Where did you see that?

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Lol. Just gonna do this as an example to make it easy

Player A sells Crystaloid for 500 balens
    Player B buys Crystaloid for 500 balens
    Player B sells Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens
    Player A buys Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens

Player B now has his 500 balens back + the Crystaloid. Yeah it can be abused.
    i think your forget that this is an auction house, and the way this works is that the players will bet on the good so u may put thee starting price at 500 balens, but after everyone has tried to get the loids, the price might be 750 and someone else won the auction rathr than ur alt.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    That's why R2 monitors the auction house and make sure that it has to be different IP addresses. Maybe make it so that it's Ip restrictive as well. This way you can't be doing those kind of things in the first place. Really easy to combat those "exploits." The main reason why people don't want this isn't because of people "abusing" it or because the game will be "boring" to play because end game will end faster. The main reason is because people who already farmed there set 60 do not want others to get what they got in a shorter amount of time. They are showing jealously and selfishness. They want to be seen as the "pros" that actually farmed there gear for a half a year. Which I find really dumb imo. It still be hard as hell to get loids and legs even wit han AH. This just makes things a bit more faster. Instead of 6 months for the 60 set it be 3 months or something like that. Which is far more reasonable amount of time to get a set.
    Just get a friend and ''sell'' your alts stuffs to him, he sells to your main char. In accordance to the rules that is actually allowed since that friend might change his mind and you just happend to buy your stuffs back.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^I agree the 70 gear will take far far more than that 400 per piece 1600 in total loids not to talk about leg stones xD also no summoner in there.After wager been cut they rly dissapointed me guess -50$ from me monthly since now it wont be worth it at all.That was also act of greed not sure if the chineese version cw wager is like that.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Oxy i think he`s point was Player A and B are same person with 2 account he puts 500 balens in each just to make the circle to exchange the things he wants in the account he wants and balens stay still in both accounts.The level restriction is nice 40 would be the best to put cuz from that lvl the pve sets starts.
    That's why R2 monitors the auction house and make sure that it has to be different IP addresses. Maybe make it so that it's Ip restrictive as well. This way you can't be doing those kind of things in the first place. Really easy to combat those "exploits." The main reason why people don't want this isn't because of people "abusing" it or because the game will be "boring" to play because end game will end faster. The main reason is because people who already farmed there set 60 do not want others to get what they got in a shorter amount of time. They are showing jealously and selfishness. They want to be seen as the "pros" that actually farmed there gear for a half a year. Which I find really dumb imo. It still be hard as hell to get loids and legs even wit han AH. This just makes things a bit more faster. Instead of 6 months for the 60 set it be 3 months or something like that. Which is far more reasonable amount of time to get a set.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Oxy i think he`s point was Player A and B are same person with 2 account he puts 500 balens in each just to make the circle to exchange the things he wants in the account he wants and balens stay still in both accounts.The level restriction is nice 40 would be the best to put cuz from that lvl the pve sets starts.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied

Yes bc people are going buy lvl 1 luck stones. Silly person. No one is going to make alts that high to abuse this. In fact the only things worth to sell are the lvl 50 and 60 and 70 leg stones. Those items no one is going make alts to farm. That be stupid and insane to waste time doing that. If R2 puts a lvl limit of say lvl 35 to sell things ora friendship lvl limit of 3+ then it be even harder to abuse. Yes it can still be abused by unless you are a hardcore gamer that doesn't care to play 24/7 and make 10 alts of lvl 50s or 60s it won't be abused as much. The only problem that we will see are gold farmers but all games have those and if R2 makes it hard enough there be less gold farmers as well. Please stop thinking only negative things. You seem like you never played an mmo before.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Because if everyone has everything then there's no reason to play Oxy, there's no advantage and everyone is at the end game. What's the point?
    Yes bc every game that has an auction house makes everyone get everything right away. Please stop with these comments. Look at the Chinese version or infact look at every other single game out there with an auction house or trade system. How are they doing? They are still running just fine and still a "challenge" to play. Not everyone has months to get sets. THink of people who actually have things to do and can't be grinding the summoner all day long. An auction house won't speed it up so that there won't be any game to play. The auction house will speed it up just enough so that everyone will be able to get the sets and other things needed to play this game ina reasonable amount of time.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    How would it be abused if the only way to trade in the auction house is with balens? Do you sometimes think before posting? Literally all I've seen from you is complete jibber jabber on these forums. On top of that, EVERYONE can see what you're selling, so EVERYONE can buy it, not just your 2nd account.
    And please explain to me how paying balens to R2 for loids is better than keeping the economy in an equilibrium made by the players.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Its the oposite i guess it didnt go well for you this is why you so negative xD.

Leave a comment:

• MossPoss
    replied
    No to Auction House. If anybody has played other games with AH then they know how game destroying they are.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    How would it be abused if the only way to trade in the auction house is with balens? Do you sometimes think before posting? Literally all I've seen from you is complete jibber jabber on these forums. On top of that, EVERYONE can see what you're selling, so EVERYONE can buy it, not just your 2nd account.
    And please explain to me how paying balens to R2 for loids is better than keeping the economy in an equilibrium made by the players.
    Err... wouldn't the one buying those Crystaloids paying guildies balens? Why wouldn't their guildies not gather enough balens to buy back some?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I can see players using alts to trade to one another.
    Guildies farming and giving to one person, giving them the set, then they farm and give excess to others and so on.

Won't take long if a guild works together.
    100 players, earning 6x Loids a day = 600 Loids... Half the 60 set in a day.
    Not to mention Summoner, you'd practically have those 100 in the set in like a month or 2.

It would be abused. Everyone would be in 60 set in no time at all. Then as they move up, guild would eventually have the 70 set in 2-3 months etc.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Just sayinf, using multiply accs to trade to yourself would be bannable due to exploiting your own accs.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    I would just sell them for myself and buy things like soul crystals whips to boost my toon like hell im gonna do that for someone else xD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X