Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Because if everyone has everything then there's no reason to play Oxy, there's no advantage and everyone is at the end game. What's the point?
    Yes bc every game that has an auction house makes everyone get everything right away. Please stop with these comments. Look at the Chinese version or infact look at every other single game out there with an auction house or trade system. How are they doing? They are still running just fine and still a "challenge" to play. Not everyone has months to get sets. THink of people who actually have things to do and can't be grinding the summoner all day long. An auction house won't speed it up so that there won't be any game to play. The auction house will speed it up just enough so that everyone will be able to get the sets and other things needed to play this game ina reasonable amount of time.

Comment

Lol. Just gonna do this as an example to make it easy

Player A sells Crystaloid for 500 balens
      Player B buys Crystaloid for 500 balens
      Player B sells Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens
      Player A buys Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens

Player B now has his 500 balens back + the Crystaloid. Yeah it can be abused.
      Yes bc people are going buy lvl 1 luck stones. Silly person. No one is going to make alts that high to abuse this. In fact the only things worth to sell are the lvl 50 and 60 and 70 leg stones. Those items no one is going make alts to farm. That be stupid and insane to waste time doing that. If R2 puts a lvl limit of say lvl 35 to sell things ora friendship lvl limit of 3+ then it be even harder to abuse. Yes it can still be abused by unless you are a hardcore gamer that doesn't care to play 24/7 and make 10 alts of lvl 50s or 60s it won't be abused as much. The only problem that we will see are gold farmers but all games have those and if R2 makes it hard enough there be less gold farmers as well. Please stop thinking only negative things. You seem like you never played an mmo before.

Comment

Oxy i think he`s point was Player A and B are same person with 2 account he puts 500 balens in each just to make the circle to exchange the things he wants in the account he wants and balens stay still in both accounts.The level restriction is nice 40 would be the best to put cuz from that lvl the pve sets starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Oxy i think he`s point was Player A and B are same person with 2 account he puts 500 balens in each just to make the circle to exchange the things he wants in the account he wants and balens stay still in both accounts.The level restriction is nice 40 would be the best to put cuz from that lvl the pve sets starts.
          That's why R2 monitors the auction house and make sure that it has to be different IP addresses. Maybe make it so that it's Ip restrictive as well. This way you can't be doing those kind of things in the first place. Really easy to combat those "exploits." The main reason why people don't want this isn't because of people "abusing" it or because the game will be "boring" to play because end game will end faster. The main reason is because people who already farmed there set 60 do not want others to get what they got in a shorter amount of time. They are showing jealously and selfishness. They want to be seen as the "pros" that actually farmed there gear for a half a year. Which I find really dumb imo. It still be hard as hell to get loids and legs even wit han AH. This just makes things a bit more faster. Instead of 6 months for the 60 set it be 3 months or something like that. Which is far more reasonable amount of time to get a set.

Comment

^I agree the 70 gear will take far far more than that 400 per piece 1600 in total loids not to talk about leg stones xD also no summoner in there.After wager been cut they rly dissapointed me guess -50$ from me monthly since now it wont be worth it at all.That was also act of greed not sure if the chineese version cw wager is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              That's why R2 monitors the auction house and make sure that it has to be different IP addresses. Maybe make it so that it's Ip restrictive as well. This way you can't be doing those kind of things in the first place. Really easy to combat those "exploits." The main reason why people don't want this isn't because of people "abusing" it or because the game will be "boring" to play because end game will end faster. The main reason is because people who already farmed there set 60 do not want others to get what they got in a shorter amount of time. They are showing jealously and selfishness. They want to be seen as the "pros" that actually farmed there gear for a half a year. Which I find really dumb imo. It still be hard as hell to get loids and legs even wit han AH. This just makes things a bit more faster. Instead of 6 months for the 60 set it be 3 months or something like that. Which is far more reasonable amount of time to get a set.
              Just get a friend and ''sell'' your alts stuffs to him, he sells to your main char. In accordance to the rules that is actually allowed since that friend might change his mind and you just happend to buy your stuffs back.

Comment

Lol. Just gonna do this as an example to make it easy

Player A sells Crystaloid for 500 balens
                Player B buys Crystaloid for 500 balens
                Player B sells Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens
                Player A buys Lv 1 Luck stone for 500 balens

Player B now has his 500 balens back + the Crystaloid. Yeah it can be abused.
                i think your forget that this is an auction house, and the way this works is that the players will bet on the good so u may put thee starting price at 500 balens, but after everyone has tried to get the loids, the price might be 750 and someone else won the auction rathr than ur alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  ^I agree the 70 gear will take far far more than that 400 per piece 1600 in total loids not to talk about leg stones xD also no summoner in there.After wager been cut they rly dissapointed me guess -50$ from me monthly since now it wont be worth it at all.That was also act of greed not sure if the chineese version cw wager is like that.
                  ??? Where did you see that?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    Just get a friend and ''sell'' your alts stuffs to him, he sells to your main char. In accordance to the rules that is actually allowed since that friend might change his mind and you just happend to buy your stuffs back.
                    We need to stop being so paranoid about that stuff. Look at the other games out there. They all have some sort of market and doing just fine. If the Chinese version is doing fine then I don't see why we won't either. The game is already selling loids and legs like hot cakes already and people already reach " end game" faster just by being hard cashers. So why does it matter if you help the little guys out a bit by cutting time in a half? Having a market system does far more good things then bad things. If R2 does there job and monitors what is happening in the AH and puts limits on selling or buying. Then it won't be such a big deal. This world isn't perfect so everything will be taken advantage of. We can't be paranoid though about things like that.

If we worry about single bad thing in our lives we might as well just sit inside in a small dark corner and don't do anything. That goes with games as well. If you are too worried about exploits and hacks and **** like that. Then you might as well don't play a game at all. I assure you this game is already having some sort of "exploits" in it. Just like all other mmos out there. Bad things will happen and so will good things. Why hinder everyone els's gameplay just to stop a few exploits that may happen? Let people enjoy the full content of the game with out struggling to get gear. Lower the gap from casher to non casher and this game will be much better.

Comment

R2 are not going to monitor the Auction House..
                      They will take a cut of whatever is being bought/sold because they need to make money.
                      Less likely it'll be abused by the way I suggested, but if there's no cuts for R2, then it will be abused that way.

As far as sitting in a dark corner worried about what ifs....

There are things we do, don't do that are going to increase something bad happening.
                      Adding Auction House is just a bad idea. I'm glad it's not implemented and I hope it never is.

Comment

R2 are not going to monitor the Auction House..
                        They will take a cut of whatever is being bought/sold because they need to make money.
                        Less likely it'll be abused by the way I suggested, but if there's no cuts for R2, then it will be abused that way.

As far as sitting in a dark corner worried about what ifs....

There are things we do, don't do that are going to increase something bad happening.
                        Adding Auction House is just a bad idea. I'm glad it's not implemented and I hope it never is.
                        Again go play the other wartune versions and other mmos besides R2 wartune and you will know it isn't that bad. You are making a huge deal out of nothing and hte only reason why you "care" so much is bc you don't want someone to get what you got in less time. It's selfishness and if ever implemented jealously. A market is needed for this game as it is far too unfair right now. Besides if R2 already selling every month loids and legs. People reach end game faster no matter what. So your argument about reaching end game faster is invalid. Just be honest here. You don't want non cashers to get what you got in less time than you.

Comment

Okay so here's some problems with Auction House.

Example 1
                          Player A sells unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens
                          Player B buys Unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens

So Player B can buy MUCH more Crypt Keys for his balens and earn more XP at Necro, since most won't bother with it now cause it's 3 keys for little reward, but if I was getting keys much cheaper, sure.
                          Example 2
                          Player A sells unbound Soul Crystal
                          Player B buys unbound Soul Crystal
                          Price? Maybe 1-5 balens each?
                          Player B with enough cash can reach maxed Soul Engraving, as it stands he cannot do that now.

Everyone is going to reach end game in a matter of no time. Especially since I can sell my useless loids to gather massive Soul Crystals, Mount Whips etc.

While the little guy who doesn't cash, is going to earn little in things he can sell, and end up with stuff like Wings, all well and good, but that won't help when the gap is lv 50 Soul Engraving vs Lv 20
                          Last edited by ElusionM; 07-12-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Okay so here's some problems with Auction House.

Example 1
                            Player A sells unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens
                            Player B buys Unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens

So Player B can buy MUCH more Crypt Keys for his balens and earn more XP at Necro, since most won't bother with it now cause it's 3 keys for little reward, but if I was getting keys much cheaper, sure.
                            Example 2
                            Player A sells unbound Soul Crystal
                            Player B buys unbound Soul Crystal
                            Price? Maybe 1-5 balens each?
                            Player B with enough cash can reach maxed Soul Engraving, as it stands he cannot do that now.

Everyone is going to reach end game in a matter of no time. Especially since I can sell my useless loids to gather massive Soul Crystals, Mount Whips etc.

While the little guy who doesn't cash, is going to earn little in things he can sell, and end up with stuff like Wings, all well and good, but that won't help when the gap is lv 50 Soul Engraving vs Lv 20
                            No one is going max soul engraving. Also most people won't be selling soul crystals bc they be using them for themselves. Lastly, no one is going be stupid enough to sell crypt keys for cheaper prices than the shop has. I haven't seen any unbound crypt keys in game for awhile now. The only things that are going be worth while to really sell are high end lvl materials and gear. Which no one will even think of making a multiple lvl 50 or 60 alts just to abuse it. Tell me this have you ever played another mmorpg wit ha market before? Seriously you make it sound like this is your very first game ever. Look up Dragon Nest or Elsword or WoW or anything out there. They all have market/auction house systems. They are doing a fine job. This allows people to merch and closes the gap between from casher and non casher a little bit more. It shortens the grind by a good amount so you won' thave to be on the pc 24/7. If you ever want to get the 70 leg set and there is no summoner or auction house. Except to wait a year to get it and by then are you even going to be playing this game anymore?

Comment

Players will use alts to get extra Soul Crystals, players will sell Crypt keys for 50 balens, why? Cause it has to be cheaper than actual cash shop or no one will buy it.

I've played many games..
                              Difference between Wartune and those games, there is a lot more diversity between characters, so everyone having the same set didn't makea difference because there were a **** load of different methods you could use to seperate yourself from others.

But, fine, rather than just completely be against it, which I am...
                              Another alternative for Auction House to actually work... Would be to use Gold. Cashers will be able to sell Crypt keys (75 balens) for 500k gold or something. Non Cashers can easily buy everything quite easily and it would make the trading system work.

Balens just won't work because non cashers have to sell all the good stuff to cashers so they can buy their wings.. Gold on the other hand, everyone can get and as players get stronger, the prices will increase.

Comment

If they limited items u can buy per day like 20 items/day so there no 1 make alt for cheat,but am sure its will nerver happen lol

Comment

Working...
                                X