Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even so thats up to the player also gonna give u example of successful AH blizzard and Diablo III.Company far more bigger than this one as long as they get their cut 10%-20% of actions they wont loose insted ppl will charge more balens to get things also all sort of cashers fro light to medium and hard.This is a must for every mmorpg.Would love to see it put and see you after that you will do what QQ rage quit cuz some ppl will get things you have? lol again act of selfishness and to point it out got 60 set leg and wont care if ppl get it by ah cuz it will improve them and alot more ppl will be able to do the mpd 60-70 there are so many benefits from it i can type you hours of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Even so thats up to the player also gonna give u example of successful AH blizzard and Diablo III.Company far more bigger than this one as long as they get their cut 10%-20% of actions they wont loose insted ppl will charge more balens to get things also all sort of cashers fro light to medium and hard.This is a must for every mmorpg.Would love to see it put and see you after that you will do what QQ rage quit cuz some ppl will get things you have? lol again act of selfishness and to point it out got 60 set leg and wont care if ppl get it by ah cuz it will improve them and alot more ppl will be able to do the mpd 60-70 there are so many benefits from it i can type you hours of that.
      Agreed. The main reason why these people who don't want an AH. Isn't be of exploits or bc the end game will come fster and the game be boring. It is bc they don't like the fact that what time they spent to farm the set others can get in less time. They like feeling like they are "pro" for grinding the summoner 6months straight. If someone gets there set in 3 months or less they feel that they got robbed or something. It's a stupid selfish reason why people don't want this. So they make up stupid excuses like "oh it be exploited." "oh the end game will be too fast and you be bored too quickly."

Comment

I saw it on ********, and it seems pretty unlikely that it can be abused.
        There a 20% fee on every sells, so u can't simply sell things infinite times. Quite the opposite.

Elusionm is just wrong, little selfish, but it's ok i guess. It's the point of view of a casher, which spend to win, and don't want to lose his advantage.
        But the game doesn't only consist in adavantages of cashers vs non cashers in pvp. There's pve aswell in the game like necro, or spire, and every non casher could really use the boost of wings or some mount, or even the vip to speed up things. Cashers will always be ahead, but non cashers will enjoy the game more.

My example, I'm a non casher, wingless non vip etc etc... Lord Divine, and with the 60 gear full legended. Farming MD since forever, then turned to MD NM for stones, i've now almost 500 exceeding loids that i won't use (except if i choose to synth them). Reached necro 11, and spire 11 aswell, i really could use the boost that wings gives to me (62.5k br now) to eventually defeat another lvl of those challenges.

The auction hall would help me get the balens i need to buy something unavailable without real cash. And by doing so i would help a casher (hard little.. any kind of casher) in speed up his 60 gear project. R2 still earn money, but i'm happier and the buyer probably too.

Obviously, who buys things from me (non casher), won't reach ever end game, cause i sell exceeding stuffs that i don't need cause already got them.
        I could eventually start farming lvl 70s loids (which i do need, and my account can do samsara), and choose to sell those, slowing down my progress in order to catch up on cash items, but the selling price of them is gonna be much higher compared to the 60 ones, and r2 will keep gaining always.

End game.. is so far away.. gems, enlightment lvl10, red astral lvl 10, spire final lvls, completing necro, soul engraving 80, max talents... there's really no worry there.. game isn't gonna end for now.

Always remember that even if they don't appear in the rankings, non casher are the majority of players always, if they are truly unhappy, they quit out of frustration, boredom, impossibility to compete etc etc..
        Imho Auction hall could only improve the game. Because Casher will always be ahead, but non cashers over time and effort, can enojoy the game with all his features (cash items, vip, etc etc)
        It's a win win, and probably prices will go down, and number of transactions increases.
        Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
        I'm Italian
        Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
          There a 20% fee on every sells, so u can't simply sell things infinite times. Quite the opposite.

Elusionm is just wrong, little selfish, but it's ok i guess. It's the point of view of a casher, which spend to win, and don't want to lose his advantage.
          But the game doesn't only consist in adavantages of cashers vs non cashers in pvp. There's pve aswell in the game like necro, or spire, and every non casher could really use the boost of wings or some mount, or even the vip to speed up things. Cashers will always be ahead, but non cashers will enjoy the game more.

My example, I'm a non casher, wingless non vip etc etc... Lord Divine, and with the 60 gear full legended. Farming MD since forever, then turned to MD NM for stones, i've now almost 500 exceeding loids that i won't use (except if i choose to synth them). Reached necro 11, and spire 11 aswell, i really could use the boost that wings gives to me (62.5k br now) to eventually defeat another lvl of those challenges.

The auction hall would help me get the balens i need to buy something unavailable without real cash. And by doing so i would help a casher (hard little.. any kind of casher) in speed up his 60 gear project. R2 still earn money, but i'm happier and the buyer probably too.

Obviously, who buys things from me (non casher), won't reach ever end game, cause i sell exceeding stuffs that i don't need cause already got them.
          I could eventually start farming lvl 70s loids (which i do need, and my account can do samsara), and choose to sell those, slowing down my progress in order to catch up on cash items, but the selling price of them is gonna be much higher compared to the 60 ones, and r2 will keep gaining always.

End game.. is so far away.. gems, enlightment lvl10, red astral lvl 10, spire final lvls, completing necro, soul engraving 80, max talents... there's really no worry there.. game isn't gonna end for now.

Always remember that even if they don't appear in the rankings, non casher are the majority of players always, if they are truly unhappy, they quit out of frustration, boredom, impossibility to compete etc etc..
          Imho Auction hall could only improve the game. Because Casher will always be ahead, but non cashers over time and effort, can enojoy the game with all his features (cash items, vip, etc etc)
          It's a win win, and probably prices will go down, and number of transactions increases.
          in last chaos when they put up trade i was ***** happy ... just traded all day long btw they made a hell bunch of money then.. as a non casher you could had just one spot for selling and with vip 3 ... let`s say someone wants to become a super trader .. they will buy with balens aditional spots ... premium postions the posibilities are endless you just some extra neurons

Comment

pls add auction lol, I am semi cashier and I am 24 hours player and its very pitty that cashiers can be 10 times stronger than you because of the cash (((( much people quited from this game really and much people are thinking to queet because when you see that you are best player than someone and only thing is because that weak player stronger than you its a cash (( so unfair ( auction will make ballance between cashiers and semi cashiers, G M pls add that auction at least lol everyone wants that, you will earn little less money yeah but you will make lot of people happy and at least you earned milions from people now give players to play without regreting and cursing that day when thay started to play watrune on your server, hope this post is not waste of time, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Trading will accelerate us to end game faster.
              there is no end game in chinese mmos theres lvl 80 gear not to mention new academy all sorts dont you get it they just keep adding new stuff so no it wont accelerate us to end game it will balance the game so non cashers can compete then we will see who can really play not just pay

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post

Wow.
                Very descriptive indeed! I loved the way you explained it. Thank you
                Makes more sense to me now btw
                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                It means going for it anyway
                because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Working...
                X