Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Hi all

We must join forces and make the auction house happend, im so tired off getting useless stuff and see the bound referens, cant let r2 s greed take over, the game is for players not r2, its we that suppose to have fun, people allready spend a lot off money here.
    If we spam r2 G.M they must listen to us, i mean " happy wife happy life" .

Best regards Matilda

No.

It will do more harm than good.
    *looney mage addict*

Nyx
    lvl80 Mage
    S444 Silent Arena

Comment

I'd just log all the friends that quit, and transfer their stuff to my character at a very cheap, cheap rate =)

What they should implement BACK into the game is the Gifting system, I could purchase items and GIFT them to friends.

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
        No.

It will do more harm than good.
        Tell me how it will

Comment

It would produce alt farming the more accounts the stronger.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
            agree, there is lots of games where ppl have 10+ alt acc.. and its **.

another thing, now only r2 controls balens.
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

And still chineese dont care and alot of versions of wartune have it how come all of them dont care for that "alt farming" and you do just say atleas you dont want to loose income of $$ coming from balens .

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                Nothing wrong with more accts stronger. Also every single mmo has some sorta of trading system or auction house and they are doing just fine. We shouldn't have to wait years to complete sets that won't be our end game sets as well. Have an auction house will help balance the non casher and casher if they brought the balen auction house over. It will allow non cashers to access things like socket rods and crypt keys much easier. It will allow medium and hard cashers to complete there sets much faster. Even non cashers will have an easier time completing sets. Overall this will do far more good things than bad things. The only bad thing I can see happening is gold spammers but that goes for every mmo out there. Lastly, I highly doubt people will be farming to sell things non stop and "exploit" it that way. Especially if llvl limits are in place or friendship lvl limits in place it be more of a annoyance to make 100000 accts just to farm.

This isn't like any other mmo where you have multiple characters on one acct. You have to remake an acct to do any kind of farming. That right there deters players to even do it. Now place a lvl limit of being at least 30-35 to sell things in the AH or a friend lvl of 3+ then it be even harder to "exploit". Need to stop thinking of the small negatives that happen and starting thinking of the overall big picture. An AH is good for the players and the company. Also G.M.s even stated there be an AH soon. So we can't keep that out yet and say it will never come. It is on the list we just don't know when itbe implemented or how exactly the AH will work if they tweak it a bit. The only people I can see getting "mad" at this are people who farmed there gear for months upon months and see some non casher get it sooner than they did by buying from the AH. However, that is just a greedy selfish thing to have if that is the main reason why you don't want an AH. It overall balances out things with an economy. Regardless of the spam bots that may occur or the possible "exploits".

Comment

Originally posted by R211641463 View Post
                  Tell me how it will
                  Just Saying What Nyx Vampiria Probably Means..
                  One of the reasons i don't like playing as much was because no trade feature, so i understand what you mean.
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    And still chineese dont care and alot of versions of wartune have it how come all of them dont care for that "alt farming" and you do just say atleas you dont want to loose income of $$ coming from balens .
                    Agreed with this. The fact is that R2 will lose some money at the start of this. They rather make fast sells than long-term profits in this game. In fact if an AH was brought the balen one brought to the game. Then R2 would be making much more money in the end but they don't care about how much they make. They care about how much they make now and even if a dollar was taking from them they will think it is terrible. Still stand by what I said. The AH not being here in the beginning wasn't bc of "bugs" or readjustments needed to be made to prevent "exploits". It was due to the fact they wanted to make as much profit as they can by making expensive items in the game and have larger cashers spend thousands just to get the basics. An AH is definitly needed especially if the prices are too high. Either an AH is needed or prices in the shops must be cut at least 30-50% lower than they are now. We need a balance in the game that will not just be one-sided to cashers. I am a medium casher myself and I think that the prices are just too high.

Comment

thats hot... :P

Comment

get over it R2 is too greedy of all games.. thats all.. its all about the money money money they dont care about the ppl playing....

Comment

Can u all at u servers spread this then and make people pm to gm, othervise nothing is going to happend ty

Comment

To my knowledge there was previous balen hackers that were allowed to keep their accounts as long as they paid for VIP, so what about those people do they get banned also so we can continue this topic, because i know that R2 let them slide and they are still ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by Killah2k View Post
                              To my knowledge there was previous balen hackers that were allowed to keep their accounts as long as they paid for VIP, so what about those people do they get banned also so we can continue this topic, because i know that R2 let them slide and they are still ingame.
                              i know of 4 people who did this too. who even sell it to others ingame and on facebook. I gave them screenshots and everything and yet... nothing happens. im not wasting my time anymore. I've done over 8 accusations now on both behavioural topics as hacking topics. Have over 250 screenshots for these accusations combined. Had to sort them out, make them smaller and upload them all to 1 place where they could view them (after sending them all over the email). Yet another month has passed and nothing has happened. I am not wasting my time for this ****. guess we gotta find that hack ourselves and use it. Trust me, ill use it to the max if i find one.

Comment

Working...
                              X