Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Hi all

We must join forces and make the auction house happend, im so tired off getting useless stuff and see the bound referens, cant let r2 s greed take over, the game is for players not r2, its we that suppose to have fun, people allready spend a lot off money here.
    If we spam r2 G.M they must listen to us, i mean " happy wife happy life" .

Best regards Matilda

• BlessedLordess
    replied
    Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    I saw it on ********, and it seems pretty unlikely that it can be abused.
    There a 20% fee on every sells, so u can't simply sell things infinite times. Quite the opposite.

Elusionm is just wrong, little selfish, but it's ok i guess. It's the point of view of a casher, which spend to win, and don't want to lose his advantage.
    But the game doesn't only consist in adavantages of cashers vs non cashers in pvp. There's pve aswell in the game like necro, or spire, and every non casher could really use the boost of wings or some mount, or even the vip to speed up things. Cashers will always be ahead, but non cashers will enjoy the game more.

My example, I'm a non casher, wingless non vip etc etc... Lord Divine, and with the 60 gear full legended. Farming MD since forever, then turned to MD NM for stones, i've now almost 500 exceeding loids that i won't use (except if i choose to synth them). Reached necro 11, and spire 11 aswell, i really could use the boost that wings gives to me (62.5k br now) to eventually defeat another lvl of those challenges.

The auction hall would help me get the balens i need to buy something unavailable without real cash. And by doing so i would help a casher (hard little.. any kind of casher) in speed up his 60 gear project. R2 still earn money, but i'm happier and the buyer probably too.

Obviously, who buys things from me (non casher), won't reach ever end game, cause i sell exceeding stuffs that i don't need cause already got them.
    I could eventually start farming lvl 70s loids (which i do need, and my account can do samsara), and choose to sell those, slowing down my progress in order to catch up on cash items, but the selling price of them is gonna be much higher compared to the 60 ones, and r2 will keep gaining always.

End game.. is so far away.. gems, enlightment lvl10, red astral lvl 10, spire final lvls, completing necro, soul engraving 80, max talents... there's really no worry there.. game isn't gonna end for now.

Always remember that even if they don't appear in the rankings, non casher are the majority of players always, if they are truly unhappy, they quit out of frustration, boredom, impossibility to compete etc etc..
    Imho Auction hall could only improve the game. Because Casher will always be ahead, but non cashers over time and effort, can enojoy the game with all his features (cash items, vip, etc etc)
    It's a win win, and probably prices will go down, and number of transactions increases.
    Wow.
    Very descriptive indeed! I loved the way you explained it. Thank you
    Makes more sense to me now btw

Leave a comment:

• dking87
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Trading will accelerate us to end game faster.
    there is no end game in chinese mmos theres lvl 80 gear not to mention new academy all sorts dont you get it they just keep adding new stuff so no it wont accelerate us to end game it will balance the game so non cashers can compete then we will see who can really play not just pay

Leave a comment:

• kakucha
    replied
    pls add auction lol, I am semi cashier and I am 24 hours player and its very pitty that cashiers can be 10 times stronger than you because of the cash (((( much people quited from this game really and much people are thinking to queet because when you see that you are best player than someone and only thing is because that weak player stronger than you its a cash (( so unfair ( auction will make ballance between cashiers and semi cashiers, G M pls add that auction at least lol everyone wants that, you will earn little less money yeah but you will make lot of people happy and at least you earned milions from people now give players to play without regreting and cursing that day when thay started to play watrune on your server, hope this post is not waste of time, thanks

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    There a 20% fee on every sells, so u can't simply sell things infinite times. Quite the opposite.

Elusionm is just wrong, little selfish, but it's ok i guess. It's the point of view of a casher, which spend to win, and don't want to lose his advantage.
    But the game doesn't only consist in adavantages of cashers vs non cashers in pvp. There's pve aswell in the game like necro, or spire, and every non casher could really use the boost of wings or some mount, or even the vip to speed up things. Cashers will always be ahead, but non cashers will enjoy the game more.

My example, I'm a non casher, wingless non vip etc etc... Lord Divine, and with the 60 gear full legended. Farming MD since forever, then turned to MD NM for stones, i've now almost 500 exceeding loids that i won't use (except if i choose to synth them). Reached necro 11, and spire 11 aswell, i really could use the boost that wings gives to me (62.5k br now) to eventually defeat another lvl of those challenges.

The auction hall would help me get the balens i need to buy something unavailable without real cash. And by doing so i would help a casher (hard little.. any kind of casher) in speed up his 60 gear project. R2 still earn money, but i'm happier and the buyer probably too.

Obviously, who buys things from me (non casher), won't reach ever end game, cause i sell exceeding stuffs that i don't need cause already got them.
    I could eventually start farming lvl 70s loids (which i do need, and my account can do samsara), and choose to sell those, slowing down my progress in order to catch up on cash items, but the selling price of them is gonna be much higher compared to the 60 ones, and r2 will keep gaining always.

End game.. is so far away.. gems, enlightment lvl10, red astral lvl 10, spire final lvls, completing necro, soul engraving 80, max talents... there's really no worry there.. game isn't gonna end for now.

Always remember that even if they don't appear in the rankings, non casher are the majority of players always, if they are truly unhappy, they quit out of frustration, boredom, impossibility to compete etc etc..
    Imho Auction hall could only improve the game. Because Casher will always be ahead, but non cashers over time and effort, can enojoy the game with all his features (cash items, vip, etc etc)
    It's a win win, and probably prices will go down, and number of transactions increases.
    in last chaos when they put up trade i was ***** happy ... just traded all day long btw they made a hell bunch of money then.. as a non casher you could had just one spot for selling and with vip 3 ... let`s say someone wants to become a super trader .. they will buy with balens aditional spots ... premium postions the posibilities are endless you just some extra neurons

Leave a comment:

• R26757419
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Even so thats up to the player also gonna give u example of successful AH blizzard and Diablo III.Company far more bigger than this one as long as they get their cut 10%-20% of actions they wont loose insted ppl will charge more balens to get things also all sort of cashers fro light to medium and hard.This is a must for every mmorpg.Would love to see it put and see you after that you will do what QQ rage quit cuz some ppl will get things you have? lol again act of selfishness and to point it out got 60 set leg and wont care if ppl get it by ah cuz it will improve them and alot more ppl will be able to do the mpd 60-70 there are so many benefits from it i can type you hours of that.
    Agreed. The main reason why these people who don't want an AH. Isn't be of exploits or bc the end game will come fster and the game be boring. It is bc they don't like the fact that what time they spent to farm the set others can get in less time. They like feeling like they are "pro" for grinding the summoner 6months straight. If someone gets there set in 3 months or less they feel that they got robbed or something. It's a stupid selfish reason why people don't want this. So they make up stupid excuses like "oh it be exploited." "oh the end game will be too fast and you be bored too quickly."

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Even so thats up to the player also gonna give u example of successful AH blizzard and Diablo III.Company far more bigger than this one as long as they get their cut 10%-20% of actions they wont loose insted ppl will charge more balens to get things also all sort of cashers fro light to medium and hard.This is a must for every mmorpg.Would love to see it put and see you after that you will do what QQ rage quit cuz some ppl will get things you have? lol again act of selfishness and to point it out got 60 set leg and wont care if ppl get it by ah cuz it will improve them and alot more ppl will be able to do the mpd 60-70 there are so many benefits from it i can type you hours of that.

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    If they limited items u can buy per day like 20 items/day so there no 1 make alt for cheat,but am sure its will nerver happen lol

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Players will use alts to get extra Soul Crystals, players will sell Crypt keys for 50 balens, why? Cause it has to be cheaper than actual cash shop or no one will buy it.

I've played many games..
    Difference between Wartune and those games, there is a lot more diversity between characters, so everyone having the same set didn't makea difference because there were a **** load of different methods you could use to seperate yourself from others.

But, fine, rather than just completely be against it, which I am...
    Another alternative for Auction House to actually work... Would be to use Gold. Cashers will be able to sell Crypt keys (75 balens) for 500k gold or something. Non Cashers can easily buy everything quite easily and it would make the trading system work.

Balens just won't work because non cashers have to sell all the good stuff to cashers so they can buy their wings.. Gold on the other hand, everyone can get and as players get stronger, the prices will increase.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Okay so here's some problems with Auction House.

Example 1
    Player A sells unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens
    Player B buys Unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens

So Player B can buy MUCH more Crypt Keys for his balens and earn more XP at Necro, since most won't bother with it now cause it's 3 keys for little reward, but if I was getting keys much cheaper, sure.
    Example 2
    Player A sells unbound Soul Crystal
    Player B buys unbound Soul Crystal
    Price? Maybe 1-5 balens each?
    Player B with enough cash can reach maxed Soul Engraving, as it stands he cannot do that now.

Everyone is going to reach end game in a matter of no time. Especially since I can sell my useless loids to gather massive Soul Crystals, Mount Whips etc.

While the little guy who doesn't cash, is going to earn little in things he can sell, and end up with stuff like Wings, all well and good, but that won't help when the gap is lv 50 Soul Engraving vs Lv 20
    No one is going max soul engraving. Also most people won't be selling soul crystals bc they be using them for themselves. Lastly, no one is going be stupid enough to sell crypt keys for cheaper prices than the shop has. I haven't seen any unbound crypt keys in game for awhile now. The only things that are going be worth while to really sell are high end lvl materials and gear. Which no one will even think of making a multiple lvl 50 or 60 alts just to abuse it. Tell me this have you ever played another mmorpg wit ha market before? Seriously you make it sound like this is your very first game ever. Look up Dragon Nest or Elsword or WoW or anything out there. They all have market/auction house systems. They are doing a fine job. This allows people to merch and closes the gap between from casher and non casher a little bit more. It shortens the grind by a good amount so you won' thave to be on the pc 24/7. If you ever want to get the 70 leg set and there is no summoner or auction house. Except to wait a year to get it and by then are you even going to be playing this game anymore?

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Okay so here's some problems with Auction House.

Example 1
    Player A sells unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens
    Player B buys Unbound Crypt Key for 50 balens

So Player B can buy MUCH more Crypt Keys for his balens and earn more XP at Necro, since most won't bother with it now cause it's 3 keys for little reward, but if I was getting keys much cheaper, sure.
    Example 2
    Player A sells unbound Soul Crystal
    Player B buys unbound Soul Crystal
    Price? Maybe 1-5 balens each?
    Player B with enough cash can reach maxed Soul Engraving, as it stands he cannot do that now.

Everyone is going to reach end game in a matter of no time. Especially since I can sell my useless loids to gather massive Soul Crystals, Mount Whips etc.

While the little guy who doesn't cash, is going to earn little in things he can sell, and end up with stuff like Wings, all well and good, but that won't help when the gap is lv 50 Soul Engraving vs Lv 20
    Last edited by ElusionM; 07-12-2013, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    R2 are not going to monitor the Auction House..
    They will take a cut of whatever is being bought/sold because they need to make money.
    Less likely it'll be abused by the way I suggested, but if there's no cuts for R2, then it will be abused that way.

As far as sitting in a dark corner worried about what ifs....

There are things we do, don't do that are going to increase something bad happening.
    Adding Auction House is just a bad idea. I'm glad it's not implemented and I hope it never is.
    Again go play the other wartune versions and other mmos besides R2 wartune and you will know it isn't that bad. You are making a huge deal out of nothing and hte only reason why you "care" so much is bc you don't want someone to get what you got in less time. It's selfishness and if ever implemented jealously. A market is needed for this game as it is far too unfair right now. Besides if R2 already selling every month loids and legs. People reach end game faster no matter what. So your argument about reaching end game faster is invalid. Just be honest here. You don't want non cashers to get what you got in less time than you.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    R2 are not going to monitor the Auction House..
    They will take a cut of whatever is being bought/sold because they need to make money.
    Less likely it'll be abused by the way I suggested, but if there's no cuts for R2, then it will be abused that way.

As far as sitting in a dark corner worried about what ifs....

There are things we do, don't do that are going to increase something bad happening.
    Adding Auction House is just a bad idea. I'm glad it's not implemented and I hope it never is.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Just get a friend and ''sell'' your alts stuffs to him, he sells to your main char. In accordance to the rules that is actually allowed since that friend might change his mind and you just happend to buy your stuffs back.
    We need to stop being so paranoid about that stuff. Look at the other games out there. They all have some sort of market and doing just fine. If the Chinese version is doing fine then I don't see why we won't either. The game is already selling loids and legs like hot cakes already and people already reach " end game" faster just by being hard cashers. So why does it matter if you help the little guys out a bit by cutting time in a half? Having a market system does far more good things then bad things. If R2 does there job and monitors what is happening in the AH and puts limits on selling or buying. Then it won't be such a big deal. This world isn't perfect so everything will be taken advantage of. We can't be paranoid though about things like that.

If we worry about single bad thing in our lives we might as well just sit inside in a small dark corner and don't do anything. That goes with games as well. If you are too worried about exploits and hacks and **** like that. Then you might as well don't play a game at all. I assure you this game is already having some sort of "exploits" in it. Just like all other mmos out there. Bad things will happen and so will good things. Why hinder everyone els's gameplay just to stop a few exploits that may happen? Let people enjoy the full content of the game with out struggling to get gear. Lower the gap from casher to non casher and this game will be much better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X