Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction house!!!! Come on guys lets make it happend!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElusionM
    replied
    I can see players using alts to trade to one another.
    Guildies farming and giving to one person, giving them the set, then they farm and give excess to others and so on.

Won't take long if a guild works together.
    100 players, earning 6x Loids a day = 600 Loids... Half the 60 set in a day.
    Not to mention Summoner, you'd practically have those 100 in the set in like a month or 2.

It would be abused. Everyone would be in 60 set in no time at all. Then as they move up, guild would eventually have the 70 set in 2-3 months etc.
    Last edited by ElusionM; 07-12-2013, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^It will take time even with ah what you think it will go asap end game even if they release ah?Lol there will always be something to do.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Because if everyone has everything then there's no reason to play Oxy, there's no advantage and everyone is at the end game. What's the point?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Trading will accelerate us to end game faster.
    and there is no problem with that. Not everyone wants to spend years to complete sets that arn't even end game. Already explained this many many times. Sets to complete shouldn't take half a year to make. There is no other mmo that I ever played that made you have to wait a half of a year to complete. Think of others that have work or school or something. This game is already too time consuming you know that. So why does getting gear have to be time consuming as well? Let others be able to enjoy something as well. Also if the Chinese are doing fine with there auction house. I don't see why it is a big deal for us to have one either.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    There's no such thing as balen hack.

Balen is server side information. But feel free to use whatever hack you can find. I know R2 will ban.
    Agree with Condor, there is no way to hack balens, at least not directly to the server. However, there are ways that it would work on balens, and several methods to 'tweak' the system to go how you want.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayenta View Post
    i know of 4 people who did this too. who even sell it to others ingame and on facebook. I gave them screenshots and everything and yet... nothing happens. im not wasting my time anymore. I've done over 8 accusations now on both behavioural topics as hacking topics. Have over 250 screenshots for these accusations combined. Had to sort them out, make them smaller and upload them all to 1 place where they could view them (after sending them all over the email). Yet another month has passed and nothing has happened. I am not wasting my time for this ****. guess we gotta find that hack ourselves and use it. Trust me, ill use it to the max if i find one.
    There's no such thing as balen hack.

Balen is server side information. But feel free to use whatever hack you can find. I know R2 will ban.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    I dont think it will ever happen.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Trading will accelerate us to end game faster.

Leave a comment:

• Ayenta
    replied
    Originally posted by Killah2k View Post
    To my knowledge there was previous balen hackers that were allowed to keep their accounts as long as they paid for VIP, so what about those people do they get banned also so we can continue this topic, because i know that R2 let them slide and they are still ingame.
    i know of 4 people who did this too. who even sell it to others ingame and on facebook. I gave them screenshots and everything and yet... nothing happens. im not wasting my time anymore. I've done over 8 accusations now on both behavioural topics as hacking topics. Have over 250 screenshots for these accusations combined. Had to sort them out, make them smaller and upload them all to 1 place where they could view them (after sending them all over the email). Yet another month has passed and nothing has happened. I am not wasting my time for this ****. guess we gotta find that hack ourselves and use it. Trust me, ill use it to the max if i find one.

Leave a comment:

• Killah2k
    replied
    To my knowledge there was previous balen hackers that were allowed to keep their accounts as long as they paid for VIP, so what about those people do they get banned also so we can continue this topic, because i know that R2 let them slide and they are still ingame.

Leave a comment:

• Manjures
    replied
    Can u all at u servers spread this then and make people pm to gm, othervise nothing is going to happend ty

Leave a comment:

• K.U.S.H.
    replied
    get over it R2 is too greedy of all games.. thats all.. its all about the money money money they dont care about the ppl playing....

Leave a comment:

• K.U.S.H.
    replied
    thats hot... :P

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    And still chineese dont care and alot of versions of wartune have it how come all of them dont care for that "alt farming" and you do just say atleas you dont want to loose income of $$ coming from balens .
    Agreed with this. The fact is that R2 will lose some money at the start of this. They rather make fast sells than long-term profits in this game. In fact if an AH was brought the balen one brought to the game. Then R2 would be making much more money in the end but they don't care about how much they make. They care about how much they make now and even if a dollar was taking from them they will think it is terrible. Still stand by what I said. The AH not being here in the beginning wasn't bc of "bugs" or readjustments needed to be made to prevent "exploits". It was due to the fact they wanted to make as much profit as they can by making expensive items in the game and have larger cashers spend thousands just to get the basics. An AH is definitly needed especially if the prices are too high. Either an AH is needed or prices in the shops must be cut at least 30-50% lower than they are now. We need a balance in the game that will not just be one-sided to cashers. I am a medium casher myself and I think that the prices are just too high.

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Originally posted by R211641463 View Post
    Tell me how it will
    Just Saying What Nyx Vampiria Probably Means..
    One of the reasons i don't like playing as much was because no trade feature, so i understand what you mean.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X