Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

what is the point of all these new events.?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what is the point of all these new events.?!

    I keep wondering why do you always give these useless hot events just to **** off some ppl. First of all please stop adding mounts that can be bought only by balens, and even then u have to spend 4-5k balens+ for 1 mount, it is lame how big the advantage is for cashers, even more under lvl 60 in bgs,guild battle and other. They can have like 300-400 each stat more than a non casher by simply buying the mounts. So now srsly... STOP ADDING MOUNTS, or make them affordable for EVERYONE

    2nd ..why would u put a holy rune pack, which I suppose will be the same as buying the archer/mage/knight rune pack considering it is class corespondent, for 100 essences, when a non casher can get max @70, and cashers.. well they simply buy the rune packs from shop, and will get the rhyno not the rune pack anyway? and no I dont think anyone saved up 1k + soul crystals so they can repeat that event now and get 30-40 of them, so dont even bother with this response. Useless rewards just to be there but not helpfull to anyone, at least this event is part good for the alpaca mount which is buyable, other than that, useless, same for most of the events anyway.

    I still wonder how a non casher is/will be supposed to get the rage/protection rune which we had,and used a lot before the lame update, or any other of the new runes for that matter; please meditate on this maybe u will realise how lame some things are.

  • #2
    Eh, got bored reading this, so I'll just comment on the bit I did read, SMART Non cashers can earn more than 70 Essences via the Soul Crystal option.

    Comment


    • #3
      Whats the point of running a game if they don't release cash events to keep it running.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ah ok you are trying to be funny so you make this thread, I'll try to laugh.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          Whats the point of running a game if they don't release cash events to keep it running.
          Here's your mistake
          There's tons of games out there that don't need cash events to keep their game running.
          So...>_>

          Comment


          • #6
            What i Mean Was to keep it free.

            there is also tons of games you have to pay a monthly bill to play.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

            Comment


            • #7
              Actually, lots of P2P games switched to F2P games in the past year (I could name them, but that's against forum rules)
              A F2P game will stay F2P no matter what kind of sale it is.
              A F2P game switching to P2P will guarantee it's death.
              Overpricing or Event Scheming isn't required to keep a game "free" or "alive". (especially P2W)
              Especially for this game, where there are at least 5+ other hosts, LOL.
              (if you find a Host you don't like, just move to another one, easily done with F2P)


              BTw
              SMART Non cashers can earn more than 70 Essences via the Soul Crystal option.
              70 -33 (obtainable) = 37
              37 x 25 (crystals needed per essence) = 925

              There's only like 3 or 4 ppls in the entire game that actually saved up to 900+ crystals, LOL.

              And they're already Cashers.


              At most, if you get 200 Crystals from Guild Battle, you get 8 Essence of Summer. (if you didn't save up any Crystals and is in a Top 8 guild)
              Last edited by anichaos; 07-10-2013, 10:06 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                like anichaos said, nobody saves soul crystals, it is pretty damn dumb after me anyway, and those who do are probably high lvl souls, (cashers most likely) so.. dont comment without knowing what the topic even is!!!


                If u fail to read as well, they already have a lot of promotions which give them way more than needed to keep the srvs up , as long as they are making EVENTS, well it should be EVENTS not PROMOTIONS again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  let me tell you a little story.... well its actually a reality for many p2p that went f2p.

                  the cashers pay.... servers open ...events/ promotions abound...non cashers endlessly complain about how unfair it is they play the game for free but dont get the same benefits as those who pay

                  eventually the cashers get bored and move on....money dries up game... goes f2p....servers merge and are diverted to other games.....dev's are moved to the next p2p game.....no updates....same tire old events/promo's.....more leave... non cashers complain casue they are merged with servers where other non casher players have been playing longer and are pnwing them.....

                  non cashers whine no one is really playing the game anymore

                  non cashers whine the game is now dead

                  non cashers whine as most servers are shut down

                  non cashers whine......

                  non cashers move to another p2p game that stuipdly offers f2p....and......

                  WHINE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                    let me tell you a little story.... well its actually a reality for many p2p that went f2p.

                    the cashers pay.... servers open ...events/ promotions abound...non cashers endlessly complain about how unfair it is they play the game for free but dont get the same benefits as those who pay

                    eventually the cashers get bored and move on....money dries up game... goes f2p....servers merge and are diverted to other games.....dev's are moved to the next p2p game.....no updates....same tire old events/promo's.....more leave... non cashers complain casue they are merged with servers where other non casher players have been playing longer and are pnwing them.....

                    non cashers whine no one is really playing the game anymore

                    non cashers whine the game is now dead

                    non cashers whine as most servers are shut down

                    non cashers whine......

                    non cashers move to another p2p game that stuipdly offers f2p....and......

                    WHINE
                    Not all non-cashers whine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                      What i Mean Was to keep it free.

                      there is also tons of games you have to pay a monthly bill to play.
                      How does the event determine if the game is free or not @_@?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am not really a non casher, I spent some already, but I am quite disgusted of this have everything if u pay for it, many ppl, cashers or not, are hard working for everything they have, and then comes some random retard pays 200 dolars and wipes the floor with you thinking he is a king, well he is a moron not a king but w/e. I am just asking for a lowered difference between cashers and non cashers, I am not saying there should be none at all. class wars , bgs, arena matching, guild battles all really unfair now because of this huge difference between high cashers and non cashers. For ex if u make an event, give non cashers the possibility to win any mount, but other than that mount give other affordable very good things as well, fashion core/good luck charm, clothing in general, rune packs/runestones etc, maybe at same price as the mount. Cashers will still buy a lot of stuff, even more than now if there is good stuff as event rewards, and non cashers will have a chance to get the mounts or things that actually are an improvement.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R211641463 View Post
                          How does the event determine if the game is free or not @_@?
                          The "Essence of Summer"

                          To obtain both mounts in the Event, you have to spend 200~300 USD to get Rhino. (it is impossible to get it without Cash)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            The "Essence of Summer"

                            To obtain both mounts in the Event, you have to spend 200~300 USD to get Rhino. (it is impossible to get it without Cash)
                            The game is still free and it would be without these events @_@

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Game is pay to win. THey just sadly don't warn you that it is.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X