Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New Game Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Game Packs

    I came up with an idea that yous could have that would make the waretune sites more money. You could include two new packs. A Legends pack and a Veterans pack. First Im going to start with the veterans pack. The veterans pack will cost $2000.00 and will include 1.5 times the balens making a total of 300,000 balens. This gift pack would include - 25 M Gold, 25 M Daru, 12 31-Day Vip memberships, 12 31-Day Spirit Covenant memberships, 1 Little Wings Gift Pack, Lv. 1 Celestial Wings, Lv. 1 Angelic Garments, Lv. 1 Angelic Helm, Lv. 1 Aerial Illusion, Frost Lynx card, HawkStrider Card, 25 Spirit Mounts, 1K Training Whips, 1 Warrior Rune Pack, 1 Archer Rune Pack, 1 Mage Rune Pack, 10 Large Runestones, 10 Lv. 5-9 Gem Packs, 1K Soul Crystals, 1K Insignia, 1K Crypt Tokens, 5 Energine, and 999 Roses. The veterans gift pack is scaled so people can purchase it multiple times over the duration to allow every veteran to build up his character over time. The Legends pack costs $50,000.00 and will give 2 times the number of balens for a total of 10M balens. This is every gamers dream pack with a one-time purchase of 10M balens they should get enough balens to last them indefinitely. But you ask why would they purchase it if all they get is balens to spend over the duration. The idea of this gift pack is to give every gamer the stuff that legends dream of for a fixed price tag so even if they dont use all of the balens they would purchase this gift pack for whatès inside the gift pack. The Legends gift pack includes - 1B Gold, 1B Daru, 36 31-Day Vip, 36 31-Day Spirit Covenant, Lv. 1 Apollos Wings(Golden), Lv. 1 Emperors Seal, Lv. 1 Emperors Clothes, Lv. 1 Crowning Glory, Lv. 1 Emperors Wings, Lv. 1 Black Dragon Wings, Underworld Steed Card, Wildfire Steed Card, Evil Alpaca Card, Piggy Card, Grizzled Battle Bear Card, Reindeer card, Hawkstrider Card, Frost Lynx Card, White Alpaca Card, Royal Steed Card, Hurricane Steed Card, Darknite Horse Card, Ice Fang Card, Nightshade Card, 3 Warrior Rune Pack, 3 Archer Rune Pack, 3 Mage Rune Pack, 1 Ancient Rune Pack, 100 Large Runestones, 320 Lv. 3 Crystaloids, 800 Lv. 4 Crystaloids, 1200 Lv. 5 Crystaloids, 1600 Lv. 6 Crystaloids, 400 Lv. 40 Legendary Stones, 800 Lv. 50 Legendary Stones, 1200 Lv. 60 Legendary Stones, 1600 Lv. 70 Legendary Stones, 1K Lv. 2 Refinement Crystals, 1K Lv. 3 Refinement Crystals, 10K Insignia, 10K Crypt Tokens, Holy Force Astral(All no XP), Holy Fortitude Astral, Holy Willpower Astral, Holy BRilliance Astral, Holy Mysticality Astral, Holy Charm astrl, Holy Snipers Edge Astral, Holy Enshoieldment Astral, Refined Goddess Blessing Astral, Enhanced Regeneration Astral, Enhanced Deflection, Aegis Major Astral, Enhanced Illusion Astral, Refined Blessed Health Astral, Enhanced Determination Astral, Enhanced Ruthlessness Astral, Enhanced Will Destroyer Astral, Enhanced Guardian Angel Astral, 100 Lv. 5-9 Gem Packs, 10K Soul Crystals, 100 Double Honor Scrolls, 5 Little Wings Gift Box, and finally 1 Radiant Rose. They Should keep the radiant beauty title so you can always tell who knows people that bought this gift pack. This gift pack will be for the complete player start to finish and allow them to achieve stuff that legends are made of. For a one-time purchase of $50,000 they will never need another gift pack for as long as they play for. These gift packs are both projected to sell with plenty of repeat buyers for the veterans pack. This additional revenue will need some additional security so any payment options for these gift packs should always involve an e-mail response from the purchaser to authorize and complete the transaction. Thus not holding your fine company liable unless they did not receive a gift pack. These gift packs really are the future of cashers on wartune. Aloowing them to be well rewarded for their large investments in the company. P.S. The Veterans pack will get purchased many times at server startup allowing them to cash in on the additional bonuses of server start-up balen purchases.
    Last edited by Ellwyl; 07-12-2013, 10:25 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ellwyl View Post
    I came up with an idea that yous could have that would make the waretune sites more money. You could include two new packs. A Legends pack and a
    Veterans pack. First Im going to start with the veterans pack. The veterans pack will cost $2000.00 and will include 1.5 times the balens making a total of
    300,000 balens. This gift pack would include - 25 M Gold, 25 M Daru, 12 31-Day Vip memberships, 12 31-Day Spirit Covenant memberships, 1 Little Wings Gift
    Pack, Lv. 1 Celestial Wings, Lv. 1 Angelic Garments, Lv. 1 Angelic Helm, Lv. 1 Aerial Illusion, Frost Lynx card, HawkStrider Card, 25 Spirit Mounts, 1K Training
    Whips, 1 Warrior Rune Pack, 1 Archer Rune Pack, 1 Mage Rune Pack, 10 Large Runestones, 10 Lv. 5-9 Gem Packs, 1K Soul Crystals, 1K Insignia, 1K Crypt
    Tokens, 5 Energine, and 999 Roses. The veterans gift pack is scaled so people can purchase it multiple times over the duration to allow every veteran to build
    up his character over time. The Legends pack costs $50,000.00 and will give 2 times the number of balens for a total of 10M balens. This is every gamers dream pack with a one-time purchase of 10M balens they should get enough balens to last them indefinitely. But you ask why would they purchase it if all they get is balens to spend over the duration. The idea of this gift pack is to give every gamer the stuff that legends dream of for a fixed price tag so even if they dont use all of the balens they would purchase this gift pack for whatès inside the gift pack. The Legends gift pack includes - 1B Gold, 1B Daru, 36 31-Day Vip, 36 31-
    Day Spirit Covenant, Lv. 1 Apollos Wings(Golden), Lv. 1 Emperors Seal, Lv. 1 Emperors Clothes, Lv. 1 Crowning Glory, Lv. 1 Emperors Wings, Lv. 1 Black Dragon Wings, Underworld Steed Card, Wildfire Steed Card, Evil Alpaca Card, Piggy Card, Grizzled Battle Bear Card, Reindeer card, Hawkstrider Card, Frost Lynx Card,
    White Alpaca Card, Royal Steed Card, Hurricane Steed Card, Darknite Horse Card, Ice Fang Card, Nightshade Card, 3 Warrior Rune Pack, 3 Archer Rune Pack, 3 Mage Rune Pack, 1 Ancient Rune Pack, 100 Large Runestones, 320 Lv. 3 Crystaloids, 800 Lv. 4 Crystaloids, 1200 Lv. 5 Crystaloids, 1600 Lv. 6 Crystaloids, 400
    Lv. 40 Legendary Stones, 800 Lv. 50 Legendary Stones, 1200 Lv. 60 Legendary Stones, 1600 Lv. 70 Legendary Stones, 1K Lv. 2 Refinement Crystals, 1K Lv. 3
    Refinement Crystals, 10K Insignia, 10K Crypt Tokens, Holy Force Astral(All no XP), Holy Fortitude Astral, Holy Willpower Astral, Holy BRilliance Astral, Holy
    Mysticality Astral, Holy Charm astrl, Holy Snipers Edge Astral, Holy Enshoieldment Astral, Refined Goddess Blessing Astral, Enhanced Regeneration Astral,
    Enhanced Deflection, Aegis Major Astral, Enhanced Illusion Astral, Refined Blessed Health Astral, Enhanced Determination Astral, Enhanced Ruthlessness Astral,
    Enhanced Will Destroyer Astral, Enhanced Guardian Angel Astral, 100 Lv. 5-9 Gem Packs, 10K Soul Crystals, 100 Double Honor Scrolls, 5 Little Wings Gift Box,
    and finally 1 Radiant Rose. They Should keep the radiant beauty title so you can always tell who knows people that bought this gift pack. This gift pack will be for the complete player start to finish and allow them to achieve stuff that legends are made of. For a one-time purchase of $50,000 they will never need
    another gift pack for as long as they play for. These gift packs are both projected to sell with plenty of repeat buyers for the veterans pack. This additional
    revenue will need some additional security so any payment options for these gift packs should always involve an e-mail response from the purchaser to authorize and complete the transaction. Thus not holding your fine company liable unless they did not receive a gift pack. These gift packs really are the future of
    cashers on wartune. Aloowing them to be well rewarded for their large investments in the company. P.S. The Veterans pack will get purchased many times at
    server startup allowing them to cash in on the additional bonuses of server start-up balen purchases.
    oh my god O_O
    The stuff from Veteran pack cost way more than 2k @_@
    And my god this is to much to handle!!
    The title would also show how much money they just spent for one pack >_>

    Comment


    • #3
      so you're selling them level 1 clothing? or level 10 clothing?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

      Comment


      • #4
        Holy! you sure thought about this though O_o

        Comment


        • #5
          ***. much game let people crazy.

          Comment


          • #6
            no, extreme p2w







            that is all

            Comment


            • #7
              Awww, you didn't even put anything that might last one day of my spending streak.. :'(
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

              {OuO**

              Comment


              • #8
                Dude, $50k for the Legends pack?!

                Who, in his right frame of mind, would start a new character on a new server and purchase this pack straightaway?

                You also mentioned 36 31-day VIP -- that is 3 years. Anyone thinks he would play this game for 3 years? I'm in my 9th month of this game and I'm not even sure I will play this for 3 years.
                In addition, if you have all the items straightaway -- then there's nothing to work for. There's no need to play this game. People who purchase this pack will most likely quit after 1 month, due to boredom. No need to farm for loids, no need to farm for stones. What's the point of doing MPs?

                Sorry to say this but this is not a well-thought suggestion.
                Last edited by CondorHero; 07-11-2013, 02:11 AM.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Aww cmon Condor, $50k and we can buy our way to the top, everything we will ever need is provided for.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Aww cmon Condor, $50k and we can buy our way to the top, everything we will ever need is provided for.
                    Why not this pack:

                    $100,000 USD. Comes complete with
                    1) Level 80 character
                    2) level 80 soul engraving
                    3) Level 179 Talent
                    4) All horses
                    5) All red astrals level 10, all orange astrals level 10
                    6) Maximum tank level
                    7) All runes level 10
                    8) Maximum enlightenment
                    9) All clothes and wings level 10
                    10) 100 million balens

                    Wait.. do we even have anywhere to spend the balens?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You're forgetting Gold, Where am I gonna get the gold for maxed guild skills? What about Daru to level troops up? Cmon Condor..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You can also add lvl 80 farm with lvl 10 farm land upgrade xD since we are going for the max.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Why not this pack:

                          $100,000 USD. Comes complete with
                          1) Level 80 character
                          2) level 80 soul engraving
                          3) Level 179 Talent
                          4) All horses
                          5) All red astrals level 10, all orange astrals level 10
                          6) Maximum tank level
                          7) All runes level 10
                          8) Maximum enlightenment
                          9) All clothes and wings level 10
                          10) 100 million balens

                          Wait.. do we even have anywhere to spend the balens?
                          Dude, what about roses? Spam roses day and night for the entire server to see. To the point that they scream 'F U f*ggot' every time they see roses...

                          And all horses doesn't mean max stats of the stable.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                          {OuO**

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I offer $3.50 for an 'I win' button, When clicked: All castles, in all lands all get successfully plundered. I get the takings, kyanite and an auto City Protection Token activation - for as long as I need it. I also get 10% of everything in every bodies inventory. 798 crystaloids for level 50 gear? not any more, you just lost 79 of them.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh my god Ginger, that would be epic.
                              i would love to see plundering of peoples items... I think that should be implemented!!

                              Player X Attacks Player Y, Player Y has a chance of losing 1 item in his inventory

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X