Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Game Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Oh my god Ginger, that would be epic.
    i would love to see plundering of peoples items... I think that should be implemented!!

Player X Attacks Player Y, Player Y has a chance of losing 1 item in his inventory
    Guild Storage would not be big enough... LOL!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Guild Storage would not be big enough... LOL!
      How about a $10 button to use all storage space of every guild in the server?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

First off the clothing is level one so you still have to level your clothing second you work for the shards and weapons themselves plus you can only get level 70 shards if your a knight crusader second it doesnt provide with max anything you can spend everything in this pack overall on the game but you will probably only need the one pack. The veterans pack builds up your character a little each time so that one you might have to purchase multiple times plus you will still need to spend the balens you purchased on level 10 clothing and level 8 stables but youll wind up using every last balen and wont have the balens left for upcoming promotions which arent included in this pack. The veterans pack purchased over and over again builds your stables by ten k each time plus gives you level 1 clothing to synthesise but youll have to purchase the good luck charms to increase your rate to excellent. All in all they dont get even close to everything and still have loads of work to do to get the rest and they just dont get it automatically because they still have to get the shards(knight crusader) and equipment to use the stones. Finally the longest an average player plays the game for is 3 years you wont really see anyone play longer than that so they should at least have vip and spirit covenant for the duration. With the vdterans pack they will have to purchase it over and over to get built up but the legends pack should give everything the individual should need given enough work to eventually complete the game and get everything they need. All in all the 3 weeks I spent to make these gift pack ideas allowed me to scale the packs perfectly. I hope yous can appreciate them.
        Last edited by Ellwyl; 07-12-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

PS MP Dungeons is one way to get the equipment.

Comment

for 50k $ ? I think I buy myself a life,and enjoy it I think hes been in the basement sitting in front of his pc too long,maybe go outside get some sun,breath some fresh air,perfect cure for insanity lmao !!!!

Comment

I would like to see pack where i can have ticket which i can use to delete my account if possible lol
              Server - S236
              Guild - TBA lol
              Charter - WartuneGod
              Skill - Noob

Comment

Working...
              X