Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class war suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war suggestion

Since r2 has changed the reward of Glory Crystal you get on wagers at the half! means if you use 5k balens now you only get 2,5k Glory Crytals if you lose and you dont match the 3 winners.
    I think they should decrease the prices of the items you can buy, ALSO i think they should give reward if you guess right 1 or 2 of the winners on wagers, not only if you hit the 3 right, like if you guess 1 right you get an amount of Glory Crystals, if you guess 2 right you get more Glory Crystals and of course if you get 3 you get the big prize!
    Anyway many people was waiting for this Class War, to spend 5k balen and get the 5k Glory Crystals and now they suddenly change it without say it to no one! i think is very unfair, so take this suggestion to make the game more fun and more fair to play!
    Thanks!

i agree with you !

Comment

i can only say i agree with you 100%

Comment

well doubt this is going to happen nice topic though

Comment

Originally posted by anubis06 View Post
          Since r2 has changed the reward of Glory Crystal you get on wagers at the half! means if you use 5k balens now you only get 2,5k Glory Crytals if you lose and you dont match the 3 winners.
          I think they should decrease the prices of the items you can buy, ALSO i think they should give reward if you guess right 1 or 2 of the winners on wagers, not only if you hit the 3 right, like if you guess 1 right you get an amount of Glory Crystals, if you guess 2 right you get more Glory Crystals and of course if you get 3 you get the big prize!
          Anyway many people was waiting for this Class War, to spend 5k balen and get the 5k Glory Crystals and now they suddenly change it without say it to no one! i think is very unfair, so take this suggestion to make the game more fun and more fair to play!
          Thanks!
          Just another way for quick cash
          Blame China @_@

Comment

Can't say no to this.
            I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

totaly agree to this.... but R2games dont care about us, just the $$$$$

Comment

Donno if it's true or not...

The Piggy mount's price decrease is said to gone from 1250 to 1200... I laughed.

Comment

Totally agree. To suddenly change the loser wage rewards from 1:1=balen:glory crystals to 2:1 is ridiculous..

Comment

I don't know if this has got to do with someone here in forum suggesting for half the price a person will get when he make a wager but only if the class war is more frequent as far as I remember. Isn't R2 got idea from it? In any case the update about the glory crystal prize is totally ** IMO.
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 07-10-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Still belive this is the most stupid action they have ever made, why **** off so many players instend of making them happy dont get it, instend of cutting the balens in half why not just add more expensive items like a 10k or 20k glory points horse or something like that to insure players would be making that 5k wager, now alot of people wont wager at all and they lose money..weird way to run a game...

Comment

Originally posted by R211988663 View Post
                        now alot of people wont wager at all and they lose money..weird way to run a game...
                        I had $50 put away to wager, win or lose didn't matter, I was going to get 5k Glory Points which is still decent. Now, as you just said, I won't even bother wagering. Not worth it.

Comment

another nail in the coffin.

Comment

Where did you read that you will get half on wager ? When you bet 5k you will recive 2.5k or this is your suggestion form them to lower it ? If thats the case better not since they will get double less money that the previous cw.Who will bet 5k to get 2.5k rly not worth it.

Comment

Its in the news section... realy lame.... but it is true

Comment

Working...
                              X