To much greed will ruin the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To much greed will ruin the game.

Could you please stop being so exteemly greedy and unfair, cutting wagers into half on a bet that is close to impossible to win on in class wars, is just worng and after most people allready bought the 5k balens horse in first class wars it will now cost the rest of us 10k balens to get and a 2 months wait, it seems to me you keep finding ways to make the game unfair, some people got all 3 runes from ancient rune back now we only get one, the recharge horse is now 50k balens instend of 30k, at some point you will ruin the game and make it to expensive and lose customers instend of making it cheaper and go for more customers, my self i dont even know if i want to buy vip now that it has runned out, and putting in a 5k balens wager..hmm no not worth it anymore, heres an idea instend of finding new greedy ways to get money, fix some of the very old errors and mistakes like guild rush event witch 99.9% of sever 197 never got, battle rating event after server merge still waiting on rewards on that as well and all we get is standard mails saying we are sending it to the right department aka trash bin becourse that department never replys or get back to ya....
    The game is becoming unplayable for many fast and you will soon find out greed is not the right way to go.
    I for one will take a long break from any recharging and forget about the summer event alltogether as well, untill theres some fairness back in this game.

Originally posted by R211988663 View Post
    Could you please stop being so exteemly greedy and unfair, cutting wagers into half on a bet that is close to impossible to win on in class wars, is just worng and after most people allready bought the 5k balens horse in first class wars it will now cost the rest of us 10k balens to get and a 2 months wait, it seems to me you keep finding ways to make the game unfair, some people got all 3 runes from ancient rune back now we only get one, the recharge horse is now 50k balens instend of 30k, at some point you will ruin the game and make it to expensive and lose customers instend of making it cheaper and go for more customers, my self i dont even know if i want to buy vip now that it has runned out, and putting in a 5k balens wager..hmm no not worth it anymore, heres an idea instend of finding new greedy ways to get money, fix some of the very old errors and mistakes like guild rush event witch 99.9% of sever 197 never got, battle rating event after server merge still waiting on rewards on that as well and all we get is standard mails saying we are sending it to the right department aka trash bin becourse that department never replys or get back to ya....
    The game is becoming unplayable for many fast and you will soon find out greed is not the right way to go.
    I for one will take a long break from any recharging and forget about the summer event alltogether as well, untill theres some fairness back in this game.
    I'm sorry to hear about this.. Cashing is pretty frustrating to play with, but calling R2 Games greedy and kind of giving an ultimatum is not going to get their attention. I realize your probably upset and just wanted to vent. Best of luck!
    ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Originally posted by xSpOoKeDx View Post
      I'm sorry to hear about this.. Cashing is pretty frustrating to play with, but calling R2 Games greedy and kind of giving an ultimatum is not going to get their attention. I realize your probably upset and just wanted to vent. Best of luck!
      It's true R2 is pro-P2W and known to be greedy (shown in past events, and the most current one "Class War Wager")

But complaining won't do anything.

Because it's been done before almost weekly by players since 6+ months ago... yet nothing happens, and the event still stays always the same.
      The game is based around P2W, so if you don't have the Cash, you're required to spend major time (like 8~12+ hours a day on this game) to at least not get 2 shoted by Cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by xSpOoKeDx View Post
        Yes i do want to vent when i find theres no fairness in the game, ive mostly played MMORPG where there is a monthly fee, this is my first go at a game like this, and i just find it extreemly unfair to change things in game, like with class wars wagers, some people get a horse for 5k balens now its 10k and takes 2 class wars to get, same with recharge horse it was 30k now its 50k balens to get, ancient rune packs started out having one of each runes, now you get one rune for 2k balens and if your after one like rage it could cost ya unlimited balens to get if you keep getting the same worng one, resetting mystery shop is pretty much useless as well unless your extremly lucky, seen people reset for 25.000 balens without getting anything usefull...they got a vip roulette that never hits the good items or atleast ive never heard anyone getting a lvl 6 or lvl 7 gem from it so why have it shown other then to make more buy vip and give them a falsh hope of getting a good item, not saying vip wheel isent ok since you get good gold but thats about it, could go on and on but can hope some people reads this and think twice before doing anything.
        So yes i would call it greed when they keep making items more expensive they might not respond to it but its the truth.
        And ignoring past events and never give people what they worked so hard on to get is unheard of, thinking about guild rush event back when server started, i do belive i was the only one on server 197 who ever got that reward so i could close my eyes and be happy but again just not fair to everyone else.
        Last edited by R211988663; 07-11-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R211988663 View Post
          like with class wars wagers, some people get a horse for 5k balens now its 10k and takes 2 class wars to get
          Why would it take 2 class wars? Because the glory crystal cannot be accumulated and will expire few days after the finals has ended. So you have to get the horse for 10k balens (5k glory crystals) in glory shop in only 1 class war.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Why would it take 2 class wars? Because the glory crystal cannot be accumulated and will expire few days after the finals has ended. So you have to get the horse for 10k balens (5k glory crystals) in glory shop in only 1 class war.
            Thats true i forgot about the time limit on crystals, not that it makes it any better since that means only people who can afford to spend 10k balens at the time of class wars will be able to get it (thats if they remember to set up wagers from 5k to 10k) cant even save up for it, and its now more expensive then the same horse cost in mystery shop instend of cheaper heh, i give up not even worth complaining anymore, ill just save my hard earned cash for somewhere else not a big deal

Atleast ive said my 2 cents how i feel the game is and where its going all i can do.
            Last edited by R211988663; 07-11-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know it is not better, it is even worse. I am also planning to wage weeks ago but now due to this changes on glory crystals I also think not worth the balens anymore because that glory crystal has expiration and you can only purchase using it once a month, it is not good that it is priced 2x the balen. So for now that's what we can do, just don't wage on class war and save cash for other stuffs.

Comment

I thought the Balen limit hasn't changed, it was 5k on the First Class War...

So now you can still only wager 5k balen, but if you lose you only get 2500 glory crystals, so you can't get the wildfire mount unless you're in Top 100 and spend at least 4k balen (for 2000 crystal + 3000 from Top 100)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  I thought the Balen limit hasn't changed, it was 5k on the First Class War...

So now you can still only wager 5k balen, but if you lose you only get 2500 glory crystals, so you can't get the wildfire mount unless you're in Top 100 and spend at least 4k balen (for 2000 crystal + 3000 from Top 100)
                  Well my bet would be that they up the wager to 10k balens hoping they will make even more money from people, i found this in another tread and it seems like we are playing on the worng host.

This is from gamefuse wartune host, even though i got high lvl char iam thinking real hard about just going there and have fun, by the sound of it they arent all about greed.

Wartune Weekly Scheduled Maintenance July 10th @ Midnight PDT

Hello Wartune Fans!

Wartune will be undergoing its scheduled weekly maintenance on Wednesday July 10th from7/10 at 12:00am PDT (8:00am BST) to 7/10 at 2:00am PDT (10:00am BST). During this time you will not be able to log in nor recharge your tokens. This maintenance will take the place of our usual weekly maintenance on Thursday.

This maintenance will include the following:

1. Wager Rewards ratio will be changed, for loser rewards, returning the glory crystal. Glory Crystal amount = twice the balens you spent. Example: spend 100, losing reward would be 200 glory crystal.
                  2. Frost Lync and Grizzled Battle Bear will be added in Glory Shop, Hawkstrider will be removed, Piggy and Alpaca’s price will be reduced.
                  3. Fix the bug that Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone Pack is empty.
                  4. Revised several textual problems.

UPDATED TO CLARIFY GLORY CRYSTAL INFORMATION.

Comment

Yes, that's one of the Wartune Hosts (as I mentioned a lot about, and clones).
                    (I just don't post up their actual names, cause R2 gets pissy about it)

R2 is the most expensive Host out of all Wartune Hosts.

A****Game Host, who is partnered with R2 gives you 30% more Balen when you recharge.
                    They also have a rule on SpawnCamping, however due to this reason, their Cross-server is separated from R2's Cross-server.

There are also other hosts that have player trading, balens cost 25% less, etc etc.

What I find interesting and fun, is the "special event" they do for a new server...

Between June 6th 2013 and July 7th 2013, all players who log onto Redoga, and reach level 5, will receive a special package to welcome them to the server. This package will include a number of useful items, including 3 days of VIP time, 3 days of Spirit Covenant, 50,000 gold, and other useful items including stamina potions, enhanced bounty scrolls, luck stones and gem packs!

In addition to that, you will also gain an entry to our Wartune In and Win Sweepstakes!

Prizes for the sweepstakes include the following:

One Grand Prize winner will receive a new iPad and a one year VIP subscription for Wartune!
                    Ten second place winners will receive a $50 e-gift card for Amazon.com and a six month Wartune VIP Subscription.
                    Twenty third place winners will receive 2500 GameFuse Tokens and a one month VIP subscription to Wartune!
                    Fifty runners up will each receive 500 GameFuse Tokens!

You can get additional entries by logging in each day and reaching levels 10, 15, and 25. Purchasing a VIP subscription during the first month will also earn you an additional 20 entries!
                    Last edited by anichaos; 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Please keep the discussion on topic. You are all welcome to discuss the changes in the class wars wagers rewards, but I do suggest steering away from the "another random version has this or that" as your argument.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sounds like Gamefuse is the way to go. Double the glory points!

Comment

Getting back on the topic of greed:

It's a two way street.

Demand and supply.

Lets say you're a wholesale supplier of Sea Ice. Lets say you get a tribe of Eskimos who want to buy lots of Sea Ice at a silly price - Are you going to deny them the sale - just because they could spend their money on better things?

Lets say you run an online gaming company. If there are people who will pay what you deem as silly money for a few digital pixels, why would you deny them that?

If the prices and the cashers bother you that much: Do what any other potential customer does: leave without the product.

It's not like they're holding you to gunpoint to purchase their product...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Please keep the discussion on topic. You are all welcome to discuss the changes in the class wars wagers rewards, but I do suggest steering away from the "another random version has this or that" as your argument.
                            Actually, I was half-on topic, LOL

R2 is the most expensive Host out of all Wartune Hosts.

A****Game Host, who is partnered with R2 gives you 30% more Balen when you recharge.
                            They also have a rule on SpawnCamping, however due to this reason, their Cross-server is separated from R2's Cross-server.
                            Basically discussion on the difference of "greed" and how R2 is the most expensive (most balen cost) than any other Hosts.

Comment

well anichaos that sure doesnt stop people from coming here and paying.

Comment

Working...
                              X