Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what i lost because r2games are a bunch of [insert here]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i lost because r2games are a bunch of [insert here]

just some rants and my personal post of what i lost because of r2games. (i will not wait any compensation ... because i know i will not receive it)

9 july 2013:
    900 honor lost because of the bug with click here
    10 july 2013
    3 skeleton keys because they can`t make the maintenance a day earlier or a week before to get all the content up and ready
    400 honor lost because of the bug with click here
    2.4 mil xp lost in spire because i was booted out (no dc) - the boxes
    3 milion plus gold at wb because the lag was ***** bad (the wb loaded after 9 mins .. all 3 of them)

probably tommorow i`ll edit this post to put something else up.

Yeah the bug click here is very annoying atleast now it pops more rare than before but still it`s nasty.

Comment

Had click here during wb x_x

Comment

what i lost because r2games are a bunch of [insert here]

just some rants and my personal post of what i lost because of r2games. (i will not wait any compensation ... because i know i will not receive it)

9 july 2013:
        900 honor lost because of the bug with click here
        10 july 2013
        3 skeleton keys because they can`t make the maintenance a day earlier or a week before to get all the content up and ready
        400 honor lost because of the bug with click here
        2.4 mil xp lost in spire because i was booted out (no dc) - the boxes
        3 milion plus gold at wb because the lag was ***** bad (the wb loaded after 9 mins .. all 3 of them)

probably tommorow i`ll edit this post to put something else up.

Comment

Hi,in order to further assist you,please kindly file a ticket to us.And we will deal with it as soon as possible.Thank you!

Comment

^^ ***?? Is that a GM? For reals?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_George View Post
              Hi,in order to further assist you,please kindly file a ticket to us.And we will deal with it as soon as possible.Thank you!
              Lol...

Should we all file tickets for every time we've lost out on in game stuff due to R2 / 7roads screwing it up?

I'm not sure you (personally) realise how many people have lost stuff in a similar manner. Nor will you (R2) be prepared to compensate everyone fully.

And if you do - I've been waiting nearly a year for a level 2 HP gem on my S1 account.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

everyday i loss my first battle ground because it takes so much time to load, by the time it comes i would be in "escape"

Comment

Originally posted by R2_George View Post
                  just for the fun i`ll post a ticket thank you.

Comment

For better assistance guys, I suggest you to file a ticket for us to be able to investigate and ask you some needed information personally. Once we have receive your ticket, we will make certain to look into and find the solution in the soonest possible time. <3

Comment

R2 Encoutered Wild ForumMob.
                      GM Used PleaseFileTicket against ForumMob.
                      It was not very Affective
                      ForumMob Used YouSuck
                      If was very Effective
                      GM Used Switch, ForumMod Appeared
                      ForumMod Used PleaseFileTicketAndCloseTopic
                      Its Super Effective.
                      Its a Critical Hit
                      ForumMob Fainted, R2 won the battle.

In plain english.
                      Please do as the GM told you and file a ticket. if you do they will check your problem and investigate where needed.
                      And if you should be compensated for any loss then u will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X