Share your Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Archer

As my server (258) is largely about the archers and I don't see a thread dedicated to sharing them on forums, I figured I would make one.

I'm probably only a slightly above average 50, but I plan to stay at 50 awhile and gear and gem up.
    Last edited by no231987; 07-11-2013, 08:26 PM.
    Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Nice thread, since there is a Share your Mage (but was edited to include other classes too but since the title is read first, which caused replies to post mostly mages) it is great to have archers too. My bro is archer, I'll tell him to post here.

Comment

here my archer =D manage to make 3 legend ring in lvl 50s XD thinking to stay in 50s till i max my honor =D

Last edited by R24467003; 07-10-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Yesterday i think about open theard like this xD ok, i add my archer later

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Psh, no one wants to see Archers.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            xD lmao ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by no231987 View Post
              As my server (258) is largely about the archers and I don't see a thread dedicated to sharing them on forums, I figured I would make one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47106[/ATTACH]

I'm probably only a slightly above average 50, but I plan to stay at 50 awhile and gear and gem up.
              Better go to 54 more skill points and you can maxed hs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                and no one want to see this reply
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Better go to 54 more skill points and you can maxed hs
                  You can max HS at level 50.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    You can max HS at level 50.
                    Just have to disregard the other Talents (including -5% dmg taken)

Comment

Unfortunately i had to level, so BR is low for my level:

My astrals, dear god, please don't laugh to hard, that you need to use the toilet lol

Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

... You really, really, really need to work on them... for being 55k br those astrals are ... lacking

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          ... You really, really, really need to work on them... for being 55k br those astrals are ... lacking
                          I wish i could, but everything i get for gold, goes straight to guild, so i can keep up with level 60 stones, and save for my level 10 skills xD

I don't do PvP much anymore since hitting LD, but as soon as i get level 10 skills, i'll work on the astrals xD
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Share your Archer

Name: My Archer.jpg Views: 50 Size: 128.9 KBName: Archer Astrals.jpg Views: 49 Size: 159.8 KB

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Just have to disregard the other Talents (including -5% dmg taken)
                              so spend up to 3 turns stunned... or take 5% less damage for any amount of turns stunned...

Maxing HS should be the first thing anyone reaching level 50 does. It's a no brainer.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X