Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!
    Level 6 VIP
    Last edited by R216842175; 08-08-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• mine

Comment

• This is my archer I leveled to fast
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

• Updated my Archer chilling at 59 and waiting on some more mounts.
          Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

• Mine .
            Last edited by MSEngel; 08-13-2013, 04:10 AM.
            East coast archer.

Comment

• here is my character

Comment

• New update
                Almost to 50k e_e
                Last edited by johnyjoe0; 09-05-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• I hope people won't do things like uploading their fake BR around in forum

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                    I hope people won't do things like uploading their fake BR around in forum
                    Yeah, I'm waiting for them to start posting their BR after spinning and getting 200% boost from blessing wheel lol.

Comment

• I could just do that, or even better the buffed one for necro.
                      But I wont (BR are in signature)
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

• My bro's archer. He is not into posting in forum so I just ss his toon and post this here.

Note that this is with the 200% blessing wheel which I don't have any problems with since I know some people in "Share your mage" thread posted their toons with the potions and scrolls (even WC) on and didn't even tell their toon it has buffs. Even then, without the buffs my brother's toon has 44.8k br base, with only level 1 wings and no balen mounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                          I could just do that, or even better the buffed one for necro.
                          But I wont (BR are in signature)
                          Idk what is wrong with bless wheel buff, me and many friends use this buff each day, run bg arena or mpds and we dont stop.
                          Ofc some 'pro' only buff once and share,but for me and others this is now part of br...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Will gravedig this a little as I like topics like this

30 Days till full leg pve + Imperial Commander and 55k BR @ Lvl 54 (my goal)

S321

With BW and maxed character skills academy (nearly fully maxed). 8/8/5/5/8/8 Guild skills.

Finishing off guild skills quickly then getting all astrals to level 6 (replace orange pdef with red pdef too).

90% Lvl 5 gems. Refines are bad on PVE set at the moment though
                            Last edited by Beardi; 09-24-2013, 11:53 AM.
                            Server: S321
                            Name: Blazer
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 64
                            BR: 79.5k
                            Lord Divine

Comment

• update on none cash archer with x1 leg 70 jewel and running lynch nm everday
                              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• Kind of rushed on leveling... And kind of new server without any guild with Skill Tower @ 10. Oh, and i have wheel on 100%, my real BR is 37k something.

Non casher, got my clothes through hours and hours of watching videos and good timing with the angel clothes promotion. ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X