Share your Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    so spend up to 3 turns stunned... or take 5% less damage for any amount of turns stunned...

Maxing HS should be the first thing anyone reaching level 50 does. It's a no brainer.
    Definitely agreed, higher HS is better in the level 50 bracket, that way people can't stun you and take you down. Silleh people not listening to Gingy
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Unfortunately i had to level, so BR is low for my level:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47132[/ATTACH]

My astrals, dear god, please don't laugh to hard, that you need to use the toilet lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47133[/ATTACH]
      Lolz^^
      Not bad ^^
      But you have 800 less patk then me at 47k br Hehe
      Realy nice hp
      Work on your crit!! With ld 2500? ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Lolz^^
        Not bad ^^
        But you have 800 less patk then me at 47k br Hehe
        Realy nice hp
        Work on your crit!! With ld 2500? ^^
        Shh you, you of all people know i am the most weirdly built Archer lol
        Yeah, i will work on crit soon, need to xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I wish i could, but everything i get for gold, goes straight to guild, so i can keep up with level 60 stones, and save for my level 10 skills xD

I don't do PvP much anymore since hitting LD, but as soon as i get level 10 skills, i'll work on the astrals xD
          If you work on astrals you will gain lot more gold from wbs... and skip 60 stones, what do you need them for<.<? I bet that you dont have the xloids for it... if it is for 60 jewels, you will get more from the gold by spending it on astrals.

Comment

Shh you, you of all people know i am the most weirdly built Archer lol
            Yeah, i will work on crit soon, need to xD
            Now when i see your stats, i know why you have that high br^^ and dont shhhh me xD! Lazzy archer^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              If you work on astrals you will gain lot more gold from wbs... and skip 60 stones, what do you need them for<.<? I bet that you dont have the xloids for it... if it is for 60 jewels, you will get more from the gold by spending it on astrals.
              I am going after level 60 full set, so i won't be skipping the level 60 stones. Just a set that i want ...

Comment

Now when i see your stats, i know why you have that high br^^ and dont shhhh me xD! Lazzy archer^^
                Haha you could always see my stats in the first place in the BGs :P

And shh you!

Comment

Haha you could always see my stats in the first place in the BGs :P

And shh you!
                  Now i'm 1st in kills most of the time^^ shh you and work on crit! With ld my crit without gems will be ~4200^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Now i'm 1st in kills most of the time^^ shh you and work on crit! With ld my crit without gems will be ~4200^^
                    Lol i don't use the crit gems though, so that's another reason why my crit is so low, haha! :P

But no, it's something i am definitely going to work on, just taking my time with it. Still trying to get ready for Class wars

Comment

About astrals have nothing to say xD
                      You have 50 legend set,you can skip 60 pve and go to 70 - next patch we get summoner in 70's mpds

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

About astrals have nothing to say xD
                        You have 50 legend set,you can skip 60 pve and go to 70 - next patch we get summoner in 70's mpds
                        But, the, but?? GAH!! Fine, i will go for the level 70 set. So will save my keys until level 70 summoner comes out i guess.

But i am getting level 60 Jewels and Rings, no excuses! :P

Comment

But, the, but?? GAH!! Fine, i will go for the level 70 set. So will save my keys until level 70 summoner comes out i guess.

But i am getting level 60 Jewels and Rings, no excuses! :P
                          Get 60 stuffs but until you max talents - collect enaught leg stones from nm runs so put gold on astro^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Get 60 stuffs but until you max talents - collect enaught leg stones from nm runs so put gold on astro^^
                            Mm i guess, and i am also planning on getting most my stones through Class wars.. Hm, a lot to go through now xD

Comment

Mm i guess, and i am also planning on getting most my stones through Class wars.. Hm, a lot to go through now xD
                              This is good idea for fast collect leg stonesbut 1st buy wildfire and lynx shards damn hungover, cant think that much tooday xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

This is good idea for fast collect leg stonesbut 1st buy wildfire and lynx shards damn hungover, cant think that much tooday xD
                                Mounts don't interest me at the moment, i can get them later, i just wanna have the stones, so i can make them legendary when i get the shards finished.

Guess i am going to sell level 60 weapon shards lol

Comment

Working...
                                X