Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Tank Question: is there away to target enemies with keyboard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tank Question: is there away to target enemies with keyboard?

i know if you keep hitting attack buttons after someone dies it will auto target next closest enemy, but is there away to switch targets via keyboard? Sometimes it is hard to click on them.

Also just wanted to double check but does napalm/ice spikes hurts friendlies as well though. Not sure about thunder bomb either on that.

As far as I know there isn't a way to target with keyboard but possible I'm simply not aware of it if there is one. The AoE weapons like napalm/ice spikes do not damage your teammates.

Comment

If your current target dies - it'll auto target the next closest live enemy. Not sure you can chose a target with keyboard only.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It would be nice if we can switch with tab like in most mmorpg it will be even faster that way while you click once i could of moved with tab over the whole team xD.Dont think it will be hard to be done.

Comment

For single target skills: press them and they will fire.

Comment

Tanks is the single most retarded addition to any game I've ever played. I've played it a couple times and felt like one of those fat little downs syndroms kids playing it. I refuse to play it. I stopped playing my main chars (lvl 72 archer, lvl 62'ish knight and mage) and started a new mage on a new server just to get away from it. It's still stupid. Gonna be cancelling those vip subs soon and looking for a new game.

Comment

Lol that's pretty stupid butthead, cause you're gonna need the runes for starters, and secondly when your new mage gets to 35, you're gonna need to do it again too

Comment

Working...
              X