Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that too :P

Comment

Another thing you are not counting, is that Suntoria is used to maintain HP. If I use Blood rune, it'll cancel the effects of Suntoria so no added healing. Blood rune rocks, in longer more drawn out fights (150%+) it really kicks in and starts killing players.
      I love BG when I get stunned but my bleed is killing the mage

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        Suntoria will always outdo bleed rune (if blood is 3% ofc) because the maximum wilk be 3%*2=6% aka lvl 3 suntoria.
        Not always, the max for 100% timer is 5000 damage x4-turns = 20,000 damage, 2500 damage is what you get in dungeons
        to counter with sunto 20,000/0.42 of HP (6%x7) = ~48K HP
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Blood Rune will be big in mage CW. Not gunna' elaborate =p.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
            Blood Rune will be big in mage CW. Not gunna' elaborate =p.
            Heheh!

Only if the player you're facing isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Heheh!

Only if the player you're facing isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...
              Are you kidding me? This is gonna make or break battles. Those who leveled up blood rune will do well in this months Class Wars, I wouldn't be surprised if I make top 3 this week =) at the very least, top 10.. and I'm weak lol

Comment

There ARE always ways to "counter", though...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Are you kidding me? This is gonna make or break battles. Those who leveled up blood rune will do well in this months Class Wars, I wouldn't be surprised if I make top 3 this week =) at the very least, top 10.. and I'm weak lol
                  Assuming that those you face haven't already considered this and also have a counter plan in place. My own blood rune is not high enough level to outdo a maxed suntoria. However I do have a plan in place for if they pull a last second blood rune stunt on me...
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Note: Use bloodrune against GingerTheHutt
                    -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                    --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                    -- VaeVictis --
                    - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                    Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                      Note: Use bloodrune against GingerTheHutt
                      assuming we meet...

Comment

The more you give "possible situations" the more ideas you give to others who will go against you lol

We all know that Mage's CW will not be easy, since we all modified our tactics, and been practicing for any situation, so, lets wish em all good luck
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Hmm, i've worked on my brutality rune, with a bit of luck before GW I should be able to use it twice a battle at CW.

using it with 2 aoes or aoe+thunderer both times makes difference when vs somebody my own strength or close to
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

You can counter blood rune with a simple Puri.. but by doing so, you waste a skill slot.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              You can counter blood rune with a simple Puri.. but by doing so, you waste a skill slot.
                              And... that's what I meant with my vague statement about being CAPABLE of "countering" it. Yeah, no matter what, even mages can gear/spec/talent/etc. and resemble rock/paper/scissors to each other - always must sacrifice something to receive the benefits of something else.

Comment

Well I have a level 4 blood rune after last CW so I would imagine most others went this route too

Comment

Working...
                                X