X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No PvP Challenge

Since I saw that level 30 challenge, I thought of this, LOL

Simple and Obvious from title.

Basically play the entire game without doing any PvP aspects.

This includes Battleground, Arena Solo, Group Arena, Guild Battle, Class War

Tank is not included in here, since technically that's not real PvP. (it's more like a mini-game)

Equipments are basically all from PvE.

You will not be able to have any PvP Title.
    Normally, you will not be able to obtain Royal Mount (pvp crusader), Medallions, PvP sets, Mount Spirits.
    However, you may still obtain Insignia from events and drops to buy things in Arena Shop
    You may still do Wagers in Class War (that's if anyone is still willing to do it)

Balen Spending is allowed, use as much as you want.

Challenge is to reach at least level 60+ (and final challenge is to reach level 80)
    Challenge is completed once you submit/ post up Screenshots of your character.
    Including Equipment Page, Stat Page, Astral Page

Must show your Title Screen (including tab to see all obtained Titles)
    Must have Spelunker (catacomb lv.100 clear title)
    Must have at least all Lv.6 and above Astral
    Must have only Red and Orange Astral
    As such you will gain zero honor, this means at most you will only have Private (that's if somehow you gained honor)

So... anyone up to the task?

PS: I am not doing it, just suggesting it.

Why ot make a no PVE challenge? Do only Arena, GB, BG etc

Comment

Are you saying that ppl should do a challenge that will ruin their character?..... are you really that desperate for easy competition

Comment

Why post if you're not doing it? Obviously attention seeking idiot going for more post count. Joined date apr 2013 528 post.

Comment

Let`s play Wartune, but we won`t play Wartune, while we supposed to play Wartune. Nice Challenge!

..said none..

Comment

Doing this challenge will (almost) permanently ruin your character.

So, no thanks.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I can't see the useful purpose of this, as all others said here, it will ruin your toon. Besides isn't it a waste of time for this kind of challenge? The other thread you are referring to tries to build his char stonger at an early level. And suggesting anything you yourself is not doing doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Challenge is fine and all, but no profit to be gained from this, so absolutely not.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I laughed at Trolls.

Anyways

The point is basing on the other Challenge thread.

I was thinking what'll happen if you attempt to do a no-PvP play.

but no profit to be gained from this
                  It's a Challenge... just like the Challenge shows you see on TV or "Ripley's Believe It Or Not"
                  Where you're in it for the Glory and Accomplishment and not for the Prizes.

BTW, a Suggestion is a suggestion.

Since when does a Suggestion become a "must do"?

Comment

A suggestion is a first draft meant to be put under critic and improved for the sake of improving... When it is done, then it's a change.

Comment

And are you willing to give a prize for the one who wins the challenge? no, right? so, wake up lol, no one is going to do this
                      - The Lag Master -
                      S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                        And are you willing to give a prize for the one who wins the challenge? no, right? so, wake up lol, no one is going to do this
                        V
                        BTW, a Suggestion is a suggestion.

I am not forcing anyone to do this challenge, just as no one is forcing anyone to do the level 30 challenge (which takes way longer than this challenge, and OP also isn't intending to give anyone prizes)

Only difference is this no-PvP challenge will be way tougher to complete if you aren't dedicated.

BTW, forgot to comment that no-PvE challenge... that's even harder, since it means you can't do Campaign or Multiplayer Dungeons.

Comment

A challenge has to make sense.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            you're contradicting yourself! "Challenge" is different from "Suggestion"

Challenge needs motivation like prizes, loots, gains and acknowledgement while your thread is complete opposite of it.

"Risking Nothing, Gains Nothing"
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                              you're contradicting yourself! "Challenge" is different from "Suggestion"

Challenge needs motivation like prizes, loots, gains and acknowledgement while your thread is complete opposite of it.

"Risking Nothing, Gains Nothing"
                              You will have acknowledgement when you do this "challenge", you'll be the wartune's Weakest Warrior evahh! I think WT should give rewards for this and append this title to whoever fool will do this, like the one for Balenor's Strongest Warrior whenever that toon is getting online.
                              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X