Make Knight relevant in late stage mpd's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Knight relevant in late stage mpd's

I have had enough and have decided as of today to quit Wartune and the reason is that I am a level 66 knight which is supposed to be a good end game class but the game designers created the mpd's in a way that having a knight on your team is a detriment.Why they were designed this way is beyond me but it should be changed imho. Initially I thought I would buy loids and stones during next sale but after 2+ days of not even getting an invite to regular mpd much less NM I decided with all the money I have already spent for lvl 4 wings,mounts,etc I will not spend another $200+ USD on something the other classes can farm. I thought about starting a new account as a mage on a new server but again I see no point in spending all that money all over again since you can't take any of that stuff to a new server. So this is the end for me I only hope someone thinks about making it better for the rest of the knights coming up. Goodbye all.

*please note:this is NOT a complaint about Archers or Mages being overpowered or about supposed advantages in WB,etc. It is solely about the 60-65 mpd which is needed to progress to 60 pve set in order to stay competitive and how it is designed

lol ...knight is super relevant in late try to make dt nm/dt without him ... try to make lvl 70 mpds lvl 60 mpd is lame i finish it with mages and one archer just for final boss

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
      lol ...knight is super relevant in late try to make dt nm/dt without him ... try to make lvl 70 mpds lvl 60 mpd is lame i finish it with mages and one archer just for final boss
      No knights in my DT NM/normal ever at all. No knights in level 70 normal for me as well.
      I agree with the OP; they seemed to be a detriment.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah in early servers with 80k br mages/archers .. yeah i think so you don`t need a tank )

Comment

i'm the knight is well and yes my class is the worst in this game have nothing to compare with archer or mage .archer have critick and double hit ,mage have heal and rain ,knight have nothing nothink to make knight stronger then mage or archer.they grow up the same like knight so where is the point of knight what keep his stronger then the rest.

Comment

Archers are kinda needed for DT and Moonevil.. but but...

Our party can pretty much do it without Archers, it's too easy =D

Comment

Originally posted by R28823751 View Post
              i'm the knight is well and yes my class is the worst in this game have nothing to compare with archer or mage .archer have critick and double hit ,mage have heal and rain ,knight have nothing nothink to make knight stronger then mage or archer.they grow up the same like knight so where is the point of knight what keep his stronger then the rest.
              What level are you? If you arn't even lvl 60 then you can't really say much. Also if you are lvl 60 take a look at other top knights in the cross server rankings. Look at there astrals and how they build there knights. Search around the forums and try to find your answers and you will see that knights are indeed strong. They can use a bit of a buff but they surely don't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

...wait, wut? @_@

Video! I demand a video of this!!
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

Almost agree with Moon...
                  but Demon... ._____.?
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                  X